Suri -- Celebuspawn in Training

7/13/2007 6:24 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Adorably apple-cheeked Suri Cruise was seen toddling through a German park with robomom Katie Holmes.

TomKat and Suri are in Germany while the Scientolodad appears in that Hitler movie. Isn't she adorable? Batteries not included.

Oh, the extraterrestriality!

she looks like her son

Boy, Scientologists are really laying it on thick on this subject! She looks like Buddy Hackett!

Cindy

Do something with her hair? Shes one. What do you propose they do? My daughter is the same age and has the same hair. Its BABY hair.

deelicious692

What the hell is wrong with her hair? She's a baby what do you expect her hair to look like?? She's a baby people! Hello and she's dressed like one too! Her parents are still weird tho.

Ann

Suri's a cute kid, but what's with all the "omg, she's the most beautiful baby ever in the history of the world?" comments. Hardly. I do feel bad for her, though, stuck with a crazy daddy and mommy who uses her for publicity.

teeks

No freakin way is that kid 14 months old. No way.

Whippet Good

She's cute, but not beautiful. The people who think she's the most gorgeous kid ever are not very discriminating. Shiloh's the prettiest baby in Hollywood right now, IMO.

just say no to megan

Very pretty little girl.
The no shoe or open toe shoe thing is not related to scientology at all.
My children's doc told me to do the same thing with my kids. It helps them to learn to walk. They have better balance on their bare feet.

sarah

#26 maybe we should demand that they give us a patenity test, can you imagine that would be the end of Tom Crazy i mean Cruise

PrincessP

Suri isn't one of the most beautiful, she IS THE MOST beautiful celeb babys EVER. I swear she is just waaaay too cute! my goodness, every time i see her i just want to hold her and hug her, she's adorable, much cuter than the other celeb babies that's for sure. Way 2 go Tom and Katie, together u make one cute little girl.

Cindy

OK to the comment about putting barrettes or bows in her hair, my daughter is the same age and she won't allow me to put anything in her hair, she pulls it out. And yeah, she seems about 14 months, my girl is 16 months and they are about the same stage.

Johnny SoCal

BTW - Katie Holmes IS NOT a looker and neither is Tom Cruise!

Shadowdancer

She is so cute...I agree stop with the obnoxious comments..She is an innocent child who has beautiful parents. Maybe Tom is weird...Maybe we are weird to him...I like both him and Katie and think Suri is adorable

Nance

She is VERY cute indeed..........But, I think Dannielynn is cuter....:)

I HATE SKANKY TWITNEY THE CRANK WHORE

she is the cutest little baby girl (next to my own of course) i have ever seen.

Robin from WA State

I think Suri is pretty, I love this pic of her
Robin in WA State