Taylor Dayne -- Frozen In Time

7/13/2007 2:13 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

'80s popstar Taylor Dayne has not aged -- naturally! Comedy or tragedy?
Taylor Dane
The 45-year-old expressionless singer, born Leslie Wunderman, turned up at an event at The Beverly Hills Hotel on Thursday looking plastered -- anyone seen the caulk gun?!

Poor Taylor. She may have sung about a "Heart of Stone," but it's her mug that now appears to be made of marble! Rock on, girl!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

LMFAO

She is amazing, I don't know why the TMZ staff are always so rude. I hope that she releases I new album one day, I have nothing but praise for her and her wonderful music!!

Rude

she's OK for a jewish chick

Dan

I dont know all too much about her but Jeez, she's 45..she looks pretty darn good for 45. Have you people seen what the AVERAGE 45 year old woman looks like? It looks NOTHING like THAT...

If you are a 40+ year old woman, go look in the mirror. 100-1 odds you dont look that good.

Dan

Plus, TMZ has a habit of posting the absoutely worst picture of someone when they want to make fun of someone. Geez, I've seen pics of Angelina Jolie annd Shakira on TMZ that look gruesome...ya right....

I just googled her (as I dont know a lot about her) and saw other pics and she looks just fine..quite appealing actually..

Dougy

Believe me, when I hit that one night after a party near oxnard CA in about "88, she didn't look like that. She was still stoned though.
D

rafkahn316

Fergie's gonna be the same way...because they both look/looked mature years ago. Fergie is pretty but something about her looks...older...Taylor Dane was the same way twenty years ago so she doesn't look any older now. Angelina Jolie was that way...at 26 she looked older than 30 -- not in a bad way...just older.

BruceLD

That's funny. I was just listening to Taylor on my iTunes this morning and wondered what she's up to these days. I was also recalling her bubblegum pop music from the 80's and how we all loved it so much, and I was also recalling when I bought her CD back then.

For 45 she sure looks great. Perhaps she's had a bit of "medical intervention", but she is still a beautiful woman. My only advice for her is, lay off the high fat/cholesterol foods, work out a bit to tighten up your bod, use proper makeup and hire a fashion consultant. I'm quite sure you could command as much attention as those young stars that are half your age. You go gurl!

sitara

I still think She is HOT HOT HOT

hammer11111

I'd hit it. And then I'd hit it again. Taylor is still hot and sexy, and davi is right, you could botox her vocal chords and she'd still smoke 99% of the compettion that's out there now.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5