Brandon 'Greasy Bear' Davis

Broke?

7/14/2007 4:09 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Say it isn't so! Brandon "Greasy Bear" Davis' hard-partying, firecrotch-calling ways have finally caught up with him. Page Six reports that Davis' wealthy oil family is so disgusted by his behavior that they've financially cut him off.

Greasy Bear's been asking friends for funds to stay afloat, but these days, many of them, including Paris Hilton and Stavros Niarchos, aren't calling him back. Oh, how the Greasy Bear has fallen!

The oily heir has reportedly holed up in Miami with one of his few remaining pals, music producer Scott Storch.

Britney Picks Up New Pooch

britney spearsBritney Spears falls in love with dogs just about as quickly as she falls in love with men, y'all. Brit-Brit picked up a new Yorkie puppy yesterday after walking into a Bel Air pet store and spending less than a half hour with the pup. Take that, Jason Alexander!

The pop trainwreck plunked down a cool $3K for the pooch, who, reports People, has been named London. Also new to the Brit menagerie of weird and wacky animals: a parakeet she picked up last month.

Cowell to Kelly: Back Off!

Crabby Simon Cowell weighed in on the ongoing feud between Kelly Clarkson and Sony/BMG boss Clive Davis -- and he's firmly in the Davis camp. Clarkson and Davis butted heads over Clarkson's newest album -- with a catty Kelly saying to Davis, "You're 80, you're not supposed to like my album."

Cowell fired back in Davis' defense, telling EXTRA "Clive Davis at 80 is better than 99 percent of the people in the music business in their 20s, 30s and 40s ... and he's not 80 ... [Davis] is the boss of the record company, and it's his job to advise."

Party Favors...Reality TV, Doggy Style...

Hey Paula, move over! The newest reality TV star is here: rapper Snoop Dogg will have his own reality TV series on the E! channel this fall.

KRISTI THE LAWYER

ready933

TMZ come on, its Saturday morning, you can't tell me the train wrecks of hollywood didn't do something stupid last night. Give us the good stuff!!!!! Get with the program.

Zenophobe Alien

Tim get a life! To Greasy bear----- Karma. Life's a bitch broke ass punk!

Zenophobe Alien

I feel sorry for Brit's new dog. Hope she treats it better than she treats her kids.

Zenophobe Alien

Hope she treats the dog better than she treats her kids and mom Feel sorry for the dog

FreakHater

HEY TMZ!!! GET SOME GOOD STUFF WILL YA, YEA IT'S SATURDAY, I'M AT WORK, I NEED SOMETHING TO DO, GIVE US SOMETHING TO READ ABOUT!!!!!!

Startmakingsense

Hmmm let see - Brandon is broke -Paris is trying to lay low, Nicole is pregnant, Lindsay is still rehabbing, guess TMZ wll have to fold up the tent and close down!

LA Lawyer

"I bet he's only worth, like, seven million."

Tasha

Brandon: Get a job like the rest of us.

Kelly: Not a good idea to insult the boss in such a public way. Payback can be a bitch!

MOM

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Maddy

Leave it to Brit to need a pedigree dog. She should have adopted from the animal shelter.

I'm no fan of Simon Cowell, but l agree with him on this. Kelly has had success with her past albums but she is a baby in this industry. While her fans think she is a real rebel for standing up to Clive, she will pay for this in the long run. The lyrics of her songs sound like they came from the diary of a high school girl who just got jilted. She's not ready to write. She has some growing up to do.

Trixie

Kelly obviously hasn't heard of the words...BLACK-BALLED. Why is dhe meesing with someone who has so much power?

carol

Britney is mentally ill.
Kelly Clarkson and all the other AI people had better enjoy thier "fifteen minutes".
Who gives a crap about a greasy bear!

LAE

to Greasy Bear grow up try working for a living. I live in a very expensive area My family has lived here for 4 generations. I have worked since I was 10 babysitting at first now I have 4 jobs to make ends meet. I don't expect momie and daddy to pay for my life. they would laugh at me if I did. And what is your idea of broke( I can't live in a mansion.) even with my 4 jobs I may loose my house. All you have to do is grow up and act civilized and I'm sure mommie and daddy would take you back into the fold.

ready933

TMZ.........did you guys fall asleep????? Give us the good stuff!!!!! where are the train wrecks?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments