Mo' Mo'Nique -- A Whole Lot Mo!

7/14/2007 4:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mo'Nique is baring it all, or most of it anyway, in a racy photo shoot with the spraypainted, plus-sized contestants from her new show, "Mo'Nique's F.A.T Chance" -- that's "Fabulous And Thick," if you please! Big fun!

In a photo obtained by TMZ, Mo'Nique is sitting around the house (and we do mean around the house) with 5 other big gurls wearing nothing but body paint. Daaaaaaayum! Holy Earl Scheib! Everyone loves the painted-on tuxedo, but these jumbo beauties are done up in everything from tiger stripes to painted-on collared shirts. What? Go big gurls! Please!

The 3XL ladies will endure a boot camp (not booty camp!) leading to a runway show attended by the haute monde of Paris -- including designers, models and the press -- with the winner crowned "Miss F.A.T."

"Mo'Nique's F.A.T. Chance" debuts on Oxygen, July 21 at 10:30 PM. Check your local listings.

LAME

And some of us are just happy size mediums!

jg

if someone wants to gain an eating disorder, just read this site for a day! your fixation with body image is criminal - juging EVERYONE on their appearance, spuing forth the meanest comments imaginable in the name of humor like a bloodsport is absolutely terrible. It takes real courage to be a plus size lady these days, and while I am concerned about their health issues, it's the judgments on physical appearance that are the most daming and detrimental to all concerned. Why such hatred, Harvey?

MeMe300

Hey davi,

These ladies clean themselves "down there" the same way your mama does (if she does). Good ol' soapy hot water does the trick. Soap and h20 does not work any different on fat people than skinny people. What, too stupid to know that?

azzura

I believe we as citizens of the United States have different perceptions and are basically entitled to believe as we wish. I am pretty sure there is not one human being on this earth who's perfect. And anyone who actually believes they are perfect, suffers from delusions of grander!

Jaginator

There's a difference between being overweight and morbidly obese. These women are morbidly obese. There is no reason at all to be flaunting something so unhealthy. You can certainly be "big and beautiful", but don't try to put a positive spin on a weight that could potentially kill you. Nothing at all attractive, sexy or whatever about that.

Jamie

I love how all the fat women come on here to support their fat peers. People, go on a diet already.
Being obese is neither HEALTHY nor BEAUTIFUL and no matter how many times you try to lie to yourselves, those two facts aren't going to change.

Rene

This speaks volumes. It shows Mo 'Nique is more than just talk. She is very secure in the skin she is in. I don't believe Mo advocates being heavy and "unhealthy." What she is saying to me is you should love yourself even if you're heavy and shunned by society (as evidenced by all the negative "fat" comments.) She is bold and beautiful and I commend her for staring society in the face and showing them that you can do whatever you want. Size should not hender you.

Joann

I like Mo'Nique and think she is a funny lady, but this?????..........sorry , but I don't want to look at a person's fat, fat body in the nude, just like I wouldn't want to see a super skinny body in the nude, painted or not.

Sorry Mo, but it's thumbs down for me.

nella

At least there were blod enough to do this. I think we need to stop making fun of fat people and help them lose weight for there health not for what people think beauty is. Saying the truth in a good way is a +, but in a bad is not good it can lead to people over eat becaue they feel worse about or they could even kill them self.

Mary

One of the ugliest sights I have ever seen....and I've seen a few.

canuckistani

GROSS!!!

You can't stand the mirror?

Well i don't usually come to this site because it is filled with things about drunk and druged out rail thin heiresses and actresses, who have nothing better to do with thier time and money but i did follow a link from mos site to see this picture.
I am large woman who is not that comfortable with her body, because of idiots like you who have been telling me i am wrong my whole life well, there you go if you don't want to see it don't look it took 30 years for me to get were i am in spite of the comments that were made to me or about me. So i say to all of you who have nothing nice to say don't say anything.
JUST BECAUSE WE ARE HEAVY DOESN'T MEAN WE HAVE THICK SKIN.
I don't agree with showing you rody like that but i do agree with her right to and her courage to so stop hateing. You mothers must be so proud , she raised such openminded people. Yes it is not healthy but neither is being 5'6 and 100lbs so there is a happy medium but there are more of us big people than there are you so called attractive people which you screw up when you open you mouths. Beauty comes from with in and looks fade but a personality lasts a lifetime.

davi

#56
I'm sorry but it's the truth and it applies equally to morbidly obese men and women. If you can't reach down there how are you going to use soap and water?
Again this is about morbid obesity, not about being average or overweight.
Of course some people like that and that's ok, but don't parade it around trying to be glamourous because it just isn't.

Kim

Proud or not, these women are unhealthy. There's a reason this body type is called MORBID-ly obese. This is not fun to look at.

will

How about using the platform to educate Americans on how to loose weight and avoid getting diseases that come with the consequences of being overweight ! May be exercise on atreadmill painted and may be we can learn something.