Mo' Mo'Nique -- A Whole Lot Mo!

7/14/2007 4:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mo'Nique is baring it all, or most of it anyway, in a racy photo shoot with the spraypainted, plus-sized contestants from her new show, "Mo'Nique's F.A.T Chance" -- that's "Fabulous And Thick," if you please! Big fun!

In a photo obtained by TMZ, Mo'Nique is sitting around the house (and we do mean around the house) with 5 other big gurls wearing nothing but body paint. Daaaaaaayum! Holy Earl Scheib! Everyone loves the painted-on tuxedo, but these jumbo beauties are done up in everything from tiger stripes to painted-on collared shirts. What? Go big gurls! Please!

The 3XL ladies will endure a boot camp (not booty camp!) leading to a runway show attended by the haute monde of Paris -- including designers, models and the press -- with the winner crowned "Miss F.A.T."

"Mo'Nique's F.A.T. Chance" debuts on Oxygen, July 21 at 10:30 PM. Check your local listings.

camaguey

Thank you, TMZ. Now I'm blind!

Jazzydee

THERE IS A PLACE IN THIS WORLD FOR EVERYONE THE LITTLE THIN ONES AND THE BIG AND THICK ONES. I THINK THAT FOLKS COMMENTS ARE TOTAL OUT OF ORDER HERE. MAYBE PARIS HILTON IS YOUR CUP OF TEA, BUT MONIQUE IS AS REAL AS ANY SISTER CAN BE. KEEP UP THE GOOD JOB MO'.........LUV YA..........DEE

Fact Finder

Only in America! One day we are analyzing the cellulite of the Olly girls, and then all hell breaks loose! Thanks TMZ

Jazzydee

MO'NIQUES IS GLAMEROUS AND SEXY. MYABE YOU THINK SHE CANT WASH IT BUT THERE ARE SOME SMELLY PEOPLE OF ALL SIZES. BEING A THICK SISTER I TELL YOU THIS. I SMELL GOOD FROM HEAD TO TOE. IF SHE CANT REACH IT HER MAN CAN SO DONT EVEN WORRY ABOUT THAT. FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT COMPLAIN ABOUT LOOKING AT HER YOU HAD TO CLICK TO SEE HER THIS DID NOT JUST POP UP. SHUT UP AND MOVE ON WITH YOUR SMALL MINDS..................SEE YA

just me

I know it is hard for some of you to believe but there are also thyroid problems that make to heavy. I drink fat free milk and eat very healthy (nothing fried,no sweets) and go to the gym and I am still big b/c of throid disease. I also hate my body but I it is my personality that I love. Thank God I have a husband that loves me (and yes I was thin when he met me). Ease up on heavy people b/c you do not know how some of them got that way. I think it is great that some women are proud to be large. I,m not one of them but that is something I am working really hard on. It is great to see happy people on here for once instead of fighting and drugs. Not everyone is perfect. I,m sure there are some of you that have something negative to say and I really don,t care. There are also iggnorant people to but I,d rather be fat than hateful.

hillbug

kudos to #14 comment. seriously people, get over it. you dont like it, dont look. if mo is comfortable in her own body then she has achieved something most of us, fat or skinny, never do. i hate how in the media, ther eis no "good weight". girls today are either too fat if they are a size 5 or too skinny when size 0 are loose. i am a thick girl myself and i love it. i am happy with extra meat on me. keeps me warm in the winter and i dont hear any guys complain about it. moral of the story: mind your own damn business!

Jazzydee

WHY ALL THE MEAN SPIRITS.? DO YOU DISLIKE YOURSELF?. ARE YOU TRYING TO TAKE THE FOCUS OFF OF YOUR DIFFERENCES? DO YOU FEEL BETTER ABOUT YOURSELF BERATING SOMEONE ELSE? DOES IT MAKES YOU FEEL A FOOT TALLER ?, MORE INTELLIGENT?, BETTER LOOKING ?, OR AT LEAST HUMAN? WHAT ARE YOUR ISSUES? EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT MAKES YOU PERFECT PLEASE. THEN YOU CAN MOVE ON AND LEARN TO LOVE OTHERS AS THEY ARE AND BE AT PEACE WITH THE WORLD...

Dana Tatman-Parker

This world shoud be ashamed of themselves. To look and judge people on how they look is not what "Our God" died for. You do what makes you happy. And remember whatever you do ,it's between you and God. Beleive me, he's not judging you on what you're doing, only the world. Do what you doing and do it proudly. I'm very happy for you, you just letting the world know that it's ok to be different.

May God continue to Bless You And Your Family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dana

swesonj

OKAY EVERYBODY PLEASE DON'T HATE ON THE BIG GIRLS. WE LIKE FOOD DON'T BE MAD, EAT SOMETHING YOURSELF AND DON'T TRIP. MO YOU GO HEAD WITH YOUR PLAN TO HELP BIG GIRLS LOVE THEMSELVES. PEOPLE DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW WONDERFUL IT IS TO BE WITH A FLUFFY WOMAN, HATERS BEWARE WE ARE TAKING OVER!!!!!!

Jazzydee

Thank you Dana Tatman-Parker you are right on poin my sister!

Lenn K.

Let be truthful, being fat like this is not healthy. For those of you who say that 100lb woman are terrible to look at well they are, but I'd rather look at that than a 300 + gal. Mo"Nique keeps telling people be fat is okay, well if having high blood pressure, diabetes and the other aliments that comes with being obese. I understand it's hard to loose weight but don't say that being fat is beautiful, because it ain't!!!

Shanaynay

Number 54, fat will never be in.

Your'e Fired!

...................Mommy, I'm scared....................

Reality

It's not politically correct to comment on colour, sexuality or culture. But in this day and age it is still cool to taunt and ridicule an overweight human being. And most do not over eat. The majority of doctors in the USA do not know anything about this new disease and will never know the cure. Why, because big pharma makes billions of dollars each year on pushing weight loss drugs and gimmics and keeping them big so they will keep buying. I bet if each and every one of these girls went to a chinese herbalist or a naturopathic doctor they would be healthier and smaller. Doctors and Big Pharma make a killing off of obese human beings and people with depression. They should try something other than conventional medicine, it's all for profit and not for health.

Being Honest

Mo Niqune played a trifling Phat chick chasing the Professor on the Parkers. All fat women want to be accepted and she is turning herself into the spokes woman for all down trotten Phat women. She is turning Phat in a money making industry.

I can watch her in tv shows or in movies playing the silly phat girl or the luckless manless phat chick looking for really love, but I am not attracted to Phat women. Most of them are lazy and have not motivation from stuffing their pie holes with mounds and mounds of food.

I don't want her to push phat women on me and for me to try to accept large phat women as being attractive or sexy. They ARE NOT. I am not attracted to large obese women and I don't want them forced on me. Mo Nique you are a funny woman and I loved your work on the Parkers and on Charm School, but don't force your and other large unhealthy women's look on me. I don't desire the Nicole Richie's either. Mo Nique, you and these women are Fat Nasty.