Mo' Mo'Nique -- A Whole Lot Mo!

7/14/2007 4:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mo'Nique is baring it all, or most of it anyway, in a racy photo shoot with the spraypainted, plus-sized contestants from her new show, "Mo'Nique's F.A.T Chance" -- that's "Fabulous And Thick," if you please! Big fun!

In a photo obtained by TMZ, Mo'Nique is sitting around the house (and we do mean around the house) with 5 other big gurls wearing nothing but body paint. Daaaaaaayum! Holy Earl Scheib! Everyone loves the painted-on tuxedo, but these jumbo beauties are done up in everything from tiger stripes to painted-on collared shirts. What? Go big gurls! Please!

The 3XL ladies will endure a boot camp (not booty camp!) leading to a runway show attended by the haute monde of Paris -- including designers, models and the press -- with the winner crowned "Miss F.A.T."

"Mo'Nique's F.A.T. Chance" debuts on Oxygen, July 21 at 10:30 PM. Check your local listings.

Britt

this show sounds stupid, those women look morbidly obese. It's like mo'nique is saying being dangerously overweight is okay.

Jean

Thanks #75

It's just so sad there is so much hate and prejudice in the world. Why anyone would want to bring more is beyond me.

Those that make fun of fat people and in this situation Mo herself have something about themselves that they don't like and so to make themselves feel better they pick on people especially ones they have never met. It makes them feel better about themselves. And this doesn't just include thin people it includes fat people too. I've see it all to often, a fat woman sees another woman who is bigger than her and her first reaction is:damn I'm big,but I ain't that big...she puts herself on a pedistool, she thinks she is better because she isn't as big as the other woman, when what people don't realize is that this train of thought actually makes you worse and puts you below the one who you are making fun of.

I'm sure that Mo is a fantastic woman. She seems to be true to herself and has the confidance to put herself out there and make herself known. That takes not only courage but a whole lot of self esteem!

I say this to you people who make fun of people of larger size, what if it was someone in your family, what if it were YOU and it very well could be. You are ugly horrid people, oh sure you may be pretty or handsome on the outside, but your character is what really matters and your character speaks volumes about you. I'm glad I don't know any of you, because with friends like you who needs enemies.

Karma is a bitch you know, what evil you dish out comes back to you 3 times worse.

Reality

I think what mo'nique is trying to say is I'm ok with who I am. Are you?

Petite

There's nothing remotely attractive about huge mounds of flesh piled all over a body. The human form has a beautiful shape, but these fat asses have distorted their shapes to the point they barely look like humans. More like big blobs. Very unattractive.

Just imagine how hard it is to reach around and wipe your ass, shower under all the layers of fat, keep from getting a rash every time you walk...

Get a Clue

You really don't see this kind of obesity in Europe. Is "thyroid issues" only a medical condition in America? LOL

Izzy

I think a lot of you have serious issues with yourselves. If these girls are happy then why does it matter to you? Do they come to your house and force you to paint them? I really can't say how I'd feel if I was their size, but I think it's ridiculous to say I'd never want to be like them. They're doing a lot more with their lives than a lot of skinnier people. They come off as strong, smart women who just happen to be chubby. And I'm sure there are tons of people who find them more attractive than someone like me. Just leave them alone. If they want to be airbrushed then let them be airbrushed and if you don't like it, don't look at them. But the way some of you are attacking them is just lame. It makes me think that most of you are their size or larger and hate yourselves so much that you have to take it out on other women. And the more you protest and proclaim yourselves to be thin and whatever? It just looks like overcompensation. Women who are truly happy don't have to hurl insults at other women just because of the way they look.

Petite

They should love themselves~ but they need to be disgusted by their own bodies!

I live by the 5 lb rule- gain more than 5 lbs, and you MUST do something about it. That's how I stay healthy! It's called discipline. These women have no discipline when it comes to eating food.

Elle

They look gorgeous!!!

Damajah

I guess Jabba the Hutt must really be a stud...

Jean

#97 your attempt at satire bores me

can't you cogitate something more comical

Hal

OMG. I have nothing against obese people, but Mo'Nique is ridiculous and has a big blabbering mouth!

JAA

I believe Mo'nique is encouraging obese women to stay obese. I look at those rolls of fat and I see HEART DISEASE, DIABETES, HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE and people who need to push away from the table. No one needs to be a size 4 but a size 44 taxes the health care system!!!!!

Theresa

The majority of our country is overweight. Beauty comes in all shapes, sizes and colors, but unfortunately the media likes to photograph girls who are 95 lbs and 6 feet tall. Monique's girls my not be what we consider the physical ideal, but she is making a point and she is right.

My question is where is the token white girl?

Really now

This site is getting more ridiculous with every passing day. With a steady diet of either stale news or heavily embellished stories seeking to encourage celebrity bashing I have to wonder what the real purpose is. Admittedly I am relatively new to this site but given the flawed reporting, and posting of libelous comments by some of its readers, its sad that I have yet to see even an attempt at sensible entertainment reporting. Celebrity bashing may be a passion at this site but some of us actually seek current entertainment reports.

rosie

these are the Paris haters from the trailer park .