Diddy Gets It on With a Blonde

7/15/2007 5:27 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

P. DiddyP. Diddy and longtime girlfriend/baby mama Kim Porter may have split up, but that isn't stopping His Diddiness from having fun! Diddy was spotted cozying up to a leggy blonde Friday night at his "All White Diddy Affair" in Baltimore, Maryland, reports People.

Diddy and the blonde stayed tight all night, jetting from stretch hummer limo to the club's exclusive VIP areas. The pair sipped on bling-bling $500-a-bottle Veuve Clicquot La Grande Dame Orange champagne and danced together well into the night.

Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out, Kim!

BEVERLY

what did a beauty curvy talented, from a good family JENNIFER LOPEZ see in him...

BETLover

The blonde won't get any money. She'll have a good time and he'll dump her like so much white trash. Kim should take Diddy to the cleaners and move on and find a better man. Diddy never plans to marry Kim or anyone else for that matter.

cryptochip

BFD or WFC?

I was shocked

I have to admit Diddy is not the most musically talented person in the world and he can be arrogant at times. I have to disagree with the poster who said he was nothing more than a male Paris Hilton. Unlike Paris, Diddy is famous for having done some things. He has a successful clothing line, his chain of restaurants named Justin's, his record label. Diddy actually earned every million he's worth. No, I am not a fan of his, but the man has obviously done some things right.

me

A friend worked with him on a video and said he was a pretentious jerk who couldnt get anything right having to do take after take then blaming the problems on everyone else. I cant stand him or his music, if you can call it that.

why?

Number 50, the one who, ironically, goes by ":)". Diddy may be an a**hole but he is definitely better than you. It burns you up to read that he was with a blonde (i.e., white woman). I don't even like him, but I respect him for accomplishing what he has in a world filled with people like you. LOL

It's a shame that Kim had to deal with him not being at home. Who cares about all of these people that he runs around with. I feel bad for the children.

chillout music girl

P. Diddy only loves one person.
Could it be kim, sienna, JLO ????..mmmm .. I don't think so.
They are all just temporary ornaments, that he exchanges freely.

The man only loves himself & money..
I wouldn't be surprised, if he didn't stare in the mirror daily loving the reflection which is Diddy.. He is like that vain smurf.. lol

Toria

P. Diddy is ugly and has no talent. I don't know what people see in him. I just don't get it.

KNOWLEDGE

1984 people......All of this mess is by design....we are just dumb pawns in this glittorotic society.....why should we care ?....We should totally be offended !

Say No - To the Immigration Bill

I bet the Blonde was a rent a date. Nobody wants this man...he is in love with himself. Kim left him because she wanted to be married and settle down. Diddy is a Ho...end of story.

Kris Peterson

He's going to pay big-time for his fooling around. A guy with money like his has every kind of s___hanging around him trying to be taken care of for the rest of their lives. He should listen to Tom Leikes.

Anthony

He's a perp.

davi

Piddy can drink all the expensive champagne and wear all the diamonds in the world, but he is still unattractive, untalented and classless.
Ugh.

SayWhat!

A man can't be a ho unless there are women (or men) to help! Kim doens't deserve a metal for having kids - she made the choice. She knows how Diddy is yet SHE choose to be with him, again! I by no mean support him but you can't be a ho, or whatever unless are there are people dumb enough to buy into your game (B.S.). I just wonder how many people are telling Kim, "I told you so" - they (Hollywood, etc) are ALL pathetic and reading about them is just entertainment. And, BTW, Diddy does need to grow up, fast - no one is guaranteed tomorrow.

Angelmom in Daphne, Alabama is a Ho - a Skanky Ho.

brad