Diddy Gets It on With a Blonde

7/15/2007 5:27 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

P. DiddyP. Diddy and longtime girlfriend/baby mama Kim Porter may have split up, but that isn't stopping His Diddiness from having fun! Diddy was spotted cozying up to a leggy blonde Friday night at his "All White Diddy Affair" in Baltimore, Maryland, reports People.

Diddy and the blonde stayed tight all night, jetting from stretch hummer limo to the club's exclusive VIP areas. The pair sipped on bling-bling $500-a-bottle Veuve Clicquot La Grande Dame Orange champagne and danced together well into the night.

Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out, Kim!

Just Wondering

Some of the comments don’t have an ounce of thought put into them. Here are the facts:
First—90% of Black men marry within their race. (I use marriage statistics because nobody cares about the Jump Offs which is what this blonde is). Before we start bashing black men, please remember that the overwhelming majority of them say I do to black women. (Denzel, Will, Barack , Borris, Magic, Collin Powell . . .)

Second – white men are more likely to marry outside of their race than any other group of men (typically Asian women, but the number of white men, black women couple is on the increase – seeing it more and more in Atlanta). If white women are so superior why are their men more likely to marry other races?

Third. We all come from the same people. We are all related to some degree. Let’s stop hating each other so much.

saucyseabreeze

What a bunch of haters..Diddy has a right, however misguided to be with whoever he wants and whoever wants to be with him. Are any of you deprived of love or relationships because women want to be with, for whatever reason. If "Kim" chose to stay with him all those years, believe me, it wasn't because she was on a tight budget or deprived of anything she wanted. She is not a victim.. Those kids are well taken care of and so is she. And whatever you think of Diddy, he has acheived success on his terms, with hard work, street smarts, and a great desire to be wealthy. And what, all you haters, is wrong with that? If you had half the opportunity, you'd leap at the chance. Soo,,,get a life, stop envying, and learn to spell properly.. Maybe that is what's holding you back!!!!

TJ

what a douche bag, he prob has NEVER changed a diaper in his life. Puffy, Diddy, P. Dimwitty, whatever he calls himself is a self absorbed pig

hello?

I agree with Wise one!

hello?

I agree with Wise One! that is so true.

meat_arian

FORBES MAGAZINE just list his ASSETS at a quarter of a BILLION dollars

no wonder they flock him like flies .. must be nice being him.

Say No - To the Immigration Bill

You guys have this story all wrong. Kim walked out on
Diddy. She has had enough and she did the right thing and left his Whoremongering ass. I think his next relationship will be with one of the guys from the latest Making the Band. If you ever met a man that's on the down low he would resemble P-Bitchy. She had this planned since she moved to a Beverly Hills Mansion. This was a surprise to the Bitch Ass Diddy and that's why he had to rent a Ho for his white Party. This man needs to grow the F**K up.

Alexa

This guy is just plain CREEPY.....

Jackie

I was at the All white party in Baltimore and it was the weakest party I've ever been to. For $250 people came to party with Diddy and he didn't even say nothing to us. " It's your fans who made you a billionaire" you should treat them better. He arrive at the party around 1 and the party was over at 2. $250 for nothing. The music, food etc. was all weak. All I can say is "never agian"

man0war777

Wise One -- All I can say is you nice and eloquently put it out there. And I do agree with you that some spelling classes is definitely needed by a few on here. And to saucyseabreeze, you added more flavor to the Wise One's point. In no way am I a fan of Diddy but from what I've read so far on here, I can tell that a lot of people are not only jealous of his success but hateful as well, which to me is very scary in this country.

He might not be the most talented person out there (in fact, he can't sing) but he's a smart and shrewd businessman.. that's why he's successful. Like someone posted earlier, he works hard for his money and since we're in a capitalistic economy, he can do what pleases him with his wealth. Therefore, if people can just stop the name-calling, think for a second before posting hateful remarks about somebody we all don't know aside from what's been fed by the media, our society will be a better one than it is right now and where it's headed.

grasshopper

What goes around comes around...no one and I mean NO ONE keeps up this kind of nonsense. His day is coming, just you wait and see. Some jealous fool will put a bullet in him and that will be his pay back. He is a disgrace to his community, so much he could do for his people instead of banging white trash. He's a phoney, and what goes around comes around. Maybe the next headling on TMZ will be P. DIDDY SHOT DEAD.

kyhoney

Why should Kim care? She will be receiving "Big Money" from the jerk! I would squeeze as much child support from him and make sure that my children would live like kings and queens the rest of their lives.
Personally, I wouldn't be with someone of his character just for his money and power. No one can take those things when they leave this world. In the end, Diddy will leave out of here like he came into this world.
As far as the blonde chick, she just wants from him what all the other tramps want, fame and fortune by being his ho until he gets bored.
I also feel sorry for Diddy because no one loves him for himself and he knows it, so they all just use and abuse each other for what they can get. He would probably be a much better person if he would just be himself and only date women that are for real and know who they are and what they want. from a man and what and real man needs.
I would be his real friend, and not sleep with him or use him for his money.

PLEEZE!!!

Diddy, needs to get his old ancient ass some where and sit down. The only reason he keeps making a band is to steal there ideas. He use to be real classy guy but now he's just another man trying to hold on to his youth. I did not know what ESSENCE MAGAZINE was thinking when they put him on the cover. I guess he still being the best boyfriend he can be. Diddy, get over and out the way...

blessed

WHO WOULD WANT TO HAVE ANY OF DIDDY'S KIDS?... KIM WOULD!! HE'S CRAZY, HE'S DISRESPECTFULL, AROGANT, AND ONE UGLY SON OF A BAT THAT HAS NO RESPECT FOR WOMEN...GIRLS RUN WHEN YOU SEE HIM COMING; MONEY ISN'T EVERYTHING ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU HAVE NO TALENT ....A TIME WILL COME WHEN HE'LL REALIZE WHAT KIM HAD TO OFFER AND HOW MUCH A REAL FAMILY MEANS TO HIM...PARTYING AND DATING A FAKE GOLD DIGGIN BLONDE WON'T CUT IT .............................THAS ALL I HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THAT.

CAG

P is just a sign of the times, all show and no worth to humanity.