Posh and Becks' Toy Trip

7/15/2007 1:29 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

David and Victoria Beckham dragged the kiddies out for a trip to the toy storeyesterday. The Posh and Becks brood made a stop at an L.A. Toys 'R' Us and came out with one of their tiny tots waving a small American flag. How's that for winning over the locals?

After a few hours of hardcore toy shopping, the Beckhams and their cute kiddies were tuckered out, and stayed home for the rest of the day.

sue

This couple is hot. Keep it coming with the stories on these two. I am sick and tired of paris and nicole or britney .

soccer07

stupidd paparazzi cant leave the becks alonee sheeshh.

LISA

I think they will fit into America just fine. They seem like very nice people. They also seem to really care about their children. They seem real genuine, not fake. Welcome again to America, Hopefully I will get a chance to see both of them when they come to Toyota Stadium in Bridgeview, Il. in Oct 2007.

Star

I’m so sick of them, I think most people already sick of them
ESPN Sports had a pull about David B most people say they don’t care about him.
David and Victoria Beckham are worse than Paris Hilton.

The media stop promote people no talent.

Rach

Ommmmmm not car seats for kids... they must love them loads to risk their lives !!

suzyq7cars

NICE COUPLE GREAT KIDS MOM NEEDS TO DRESS APPROPRIATELY AND SMILE VICKI!!!! WISH THEY'D FLY OUR FAMILY TO L.A. ;]

Amy Silverman

Enough already-sick of them!!!!!!!

chillout music girl

David Beckham has talent. I have watched soccer for a number of years when I lived in europe. He is one of the most sought after soccer players in the world. He has talent.. so never say.. the talent isn't there.
I think they do need a certain amount of privacy. At least they were buying their kids toys, not out partying and getting drunk or making a scene.
He seems to be more of a secluded person opposed to his wife who is always doing something.. But I like her as well. She has great fashion sense.
They bought home for 22 million which was smart opposed to some huge mansion.
He may be getting paid $ 250 million dollars, but he isn't spending it all up.
Maybe he knows he will not be able to play soccer always.. he is getting older after all.
He has the beckham soccer camps as well... and donated money to help find the missing girl in europe... He is not a bad person.

chillout music girl

How do you know they didn't have put on their kids car seats??? The kids looked a bit shocked by the cameras... They probaly put on their seat belts after the shock of being photographed. I can say this about the beckhams.. They are good parents.
People do like soccer in this world.. Maybe more americans like other sports, but david will help american soccer.

Gia

who cares about these freaks? She has no talent whatsoever, he's an O.K. soccer player. Big f****** deal. That they seem to enjoy turning their kids lives into a freak parade says alot about how their children rate on their priority list.
go home already, Americans aren't impressed.

lucky

They seem like down to earth people to me. At first I thought they were ego trippers but they really seem to care about family and their children.. You cant help but have respect for that quality.

welcome to America.

ML

Toys...what fun! THey do need to realize that California law requires all 3 of those size/age kids to have a carseat. I did not see any in the video. I know Europe and the UK do not have such stringent carseat laws, but CA requires children under 6 years/60 pounds to have a carseat. Hope they'll work on that next!

Tara Tennent

Oh man after 5 years those kids will NOT want to move back to the UK..

amt

I'm already as sick of the Beckhams as I am Paris, Lindsey, Jessica, and Britney. They are all the same, if a camera wasn't pointed at them and they weren't getting attention, they would shrivel up and die.

Denise

Ya know, I always thought she seemed mean. But after seeing her interviews and his they seem like really awesome people. I'm happy they came to America. It's refreshing to see mega rich, classy, famous couple taking their kids to Toys r Us, being a family. Not like our very own ego tripping celeb parents who send out the nannies or flash a crotch shot as they shop for their kids.
Welcome ot America you will be a breath of fresh air!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments