Britney Incognito -- in a Pink Wig

7/16/2007 3:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

What do you do when your weave is wrecked and you've got to get out? You hide your ratty mess under a hot pink bobbed wig, y'all!

The mirror-challenged mother of two was seen outside a rehearsal hall performing a masterful left-handed five-finger grab -- big cup, cigs, and crapsational purse on pinky! Britney carried her new pal, a tiny dog, in her right hand. Get along little dogie!

The day before, the Malibu hillbilly slapped-on her "Valley of the Dolls" headband/weaveholder and popped into a tennis pro shop wearing a pair of Daisy Dukes, halter top and Willy Wonka sunglasses. Will the homeless women styling Britney please identify yourselves?

Desiree

The pink wig looks better than her ratty hair extensions.

Cat Stevns

Britney looks like trash as always. she is heading for a nervous breakdown!

someone's mom

jeez, I miss Anna Nicole

ANONYMOUS

she need all the help she can get. Her divorce really mess her up.She is lost as she said and have no clue what to do with her self. Her kids are with their dad. He the only stable parent those boys have.This woman is sick and those boys should be taken from them before she harm the.The sad part is that she have push everyone out of her life that tried to help her.

Jessica

I have seen her in more pictures with that new dog of hers than I have seen her in pictures spending time with her kids.

Fed Up

You can take the trash out of the trailer...

megz

what the f* is she on?!!! kevin save the kids now!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr B

Britney, forgive me, you do not deserve this!
I am ashamed for reading all this "Bullying". It makes me feel like im standing on their side bullying you. You do not deserve this.
You have not broken the law as far as I know
You are just a really talented young girl who just have given life to two children.
Perez is just an ignorant boy who just struck some fame whith will be taken from him soon.
The Perezes of this world come and go and he will really hurt when we find a better place to read news about "our" celebritys and he is yesterdays news.
You will still be an artist 50 years from now.
Im really ashamed that im in here, forgive me...
(I could not post this on PerezHIlton.com) it WAS BLOCKED

Julie

TMZ why say she's in cognito? Brit is obviously not trying to hide from the paparazzi so saying she's in cognito is silly.

lucky

tony shut up and go to confession if your so ashamed.

britney sucks

Michele

I love it! Pink is definitely Brits color. You go girl!!!!

diggity dang y'all

i kinda like the pink hair
it looks cute.

movinon

For the love of God will this girl get the help she needs!! She MIGHT have a chance of resurrecting some form of career if she'd stay home and look after the babes instead of running around looking like the joke of the century.
I feel sorry for her, she has no friends, no family, and soon no kids if she doesn't attend to her mental and addiction problems. Sad, very sad!!

Blech

She's gonna catch some flies if she doesn't shut her mouth.

Runaways Fan

She needs to ditch the weaves and wigs and just show off the short hair. We all know it's short, Honey! I buzzed off my hair for the summer and it's great. Certainly easier to take care of the when I had long hair or ratty weaves too! And I agree with Susannah. I could wear some ho clothes, and I like a good tank top, but dang, I like to wear some cover all clothes sometimes. Leave a little mystery!