Fake LiLo Tears Up Miami

7/16/2007 5:58 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

In a drunken, party girl kind of night that would make the real Lindsay Lohan proud (pre-rehab, of course), a Lindsay Lohan impersonator painted Miami Beach blue over the weekend -- even fooling a few onlookers! Fully loaded, indeed!

The faux-Lo hit up a local club complete with a full complement of bodyguards. According to sources, she spent the night getting drunk, grinding with girls and dancing like a stripper.

Spot on!

classy

This is stupid...she doesn't look like Lindsay at all. What is the point of this post?????

Rebecca

Chick looks NOTHING like LiLo. Put your glasses on TMZ!

stop the madness

A fake FIRECROTCH?

STOP THE LIES

Nice rolls on that chick. And she doesn't even look like Lindsay. Why did she show up to the club with bodyguards? Was she scared that someone would try and steal her doughnuts?!! Fat ass.

2drk2fck

the only rolling this girl is doing is the jelly roll and yeah and where are the fake boobs and bleached blonde mommy hair?

Class

Why is this person on TMZ? She is not a celebrity or even interesting. She looks nothing like Lindsay. I wouldn't even think she looked like her if I was drunk. If I send in a picture of my fat roll will I get on TMZ?

TheONE

Shes a fat ass...

Me

ooooh look...it's lindsay lardass

Your all are dumb!

WOW you all are so SHALLOW she isn't that FAT!!! JESUS CHRIST!

I'm going to go vomit now, so you all will think that I'm a crackhead hoe!

niciswan

thats not her. the real lindsay is a whole lot skinier.

Venus Nights

That girl doesn't even look like Lindsay! Not only is she FAT, but she has NO BOOBS!

Seattle Mom

Are you kidding me? WHO CARES ABOUT THIS?

AND WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?
This girl is NOT FAT. Those comments were simply uncalled for. If you're going to criticize anyone, criticize the photographer who took these. Talk about having no life...

And I would rather be overweight than ignorant, trailer trash like the majority of these posters. Most of you cannot spell the most basic of words, proofread, type or form coherent sentences. What, are you all third graders? My guess is that anyone who says the kinds of things about this perfect stranger as were posted here, must have some serious flaws in their own bodies. (Heck, who doesn't?)

Shame on all of you who buy into that Hollywood crap that, if you don't have skin and bones hanging beneath your gaunt, overly made-up faces, you are not attractive.

I'd rather be this girl than Nicole Richie or Keira Knightley.

Seattle Mom

P.S. to the poster named "Your all are dumb" (whatever THAT is supposed to mean.... nice usage!!!)

"HOE" is a gardening implement.

Seattle Mom

To "Niciswan"

"That's" requires an apostrophe.

And "skinnier" is spelled THIS way.

Seattle Mom

Dear TMZ.com:

Well, there's ten minutes of my life I'll never get back.

JUST WHAT SERVICE DO YOU PROVIDE (to society OR humanity)?? Your stuff isn't even mildly interesting anymore. You are what the word "whore" truly means.

Shame on ME for getting sucked into this worthless vortex of mindless commentary. I will never do it again.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments