Latifah to Be

Burger Queen

7/16/2007 5:01 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0716_latifa_fatburger-1Don't be surprised if you see Queen Latifah at FatBurger -- working!

The raptress is getting into the fast food biz by opening a FatBurger franchise in Miami. Would you like fries with that?!

Latifah is starring in "Hairspray," but it looks like what she'll really need is a hairnet!

Tangie

So right, # 35------seems like with all this homosexuality being socially acceptable. the pervs are tenfold.

brandon

I thought this was about hamburgers not sexuality.

CE

If you don't like homosexuals, don't be one. If you don't support abortions, don't have one.

lucky

yeah keep the bible quotes for your church and bible studies.

Tootsie

Hooray #35 for speaking up. I've watched so many sickening pro-gay posts on the web and on tv that I've puked more than once Quite literally. The thought of actual man acts upon another and as Americans we're supposed to just keep quiet. I've kept tabs on my neighbors and co-workers and I know who is and even those that aren't "out" I know about. Since the honorable Jerry Falwell passed, not many have spoken publicly for the 95 percent of us Americans who truly observe these sinful ways. Because quietly many people agree it's sinful but because some never know who is, some othera seem to just observe and keep quiet about it. Perhaps Rev. Al Sharpton could replace Rev. Falwell's stance in public. Thank you.

chillout music girl

I thought all sins were equal in the bible..

PS.
People she is opening at fatburger fast food establishment, not sending out flyers for everyone to become homosexual.

chillout music girl

Who cares if she gay or not anyways...

I am proud she is doing something positve!!!
She isn't going to hell for opening a fast food place.
If the woman is.. McDonalds, Burger King and many others are going with her.

Tangie

stop the hate-We are all goin to hell. Do you not see the world starting to disinigrate with all the terrorism and weather disasters ?

Cabo

I also cannot understand why race and sexual preference need to be a part of this "discussion." Personally, I wouldn't want to open up any kind of place that would only help contribute to the morbid obesity problem in this country and all of the related illnesses that it causes. However, i think this is still a free country and so Dana/Queen has the right to open up any business she pleases.

annie

Fat burgers are out of this world It is the best tating ever forget the over priced golden arches

FABIO

With all the weed she smokes, it's no wonder she gets the munchies!!

It'll probably be cheaper for her to just own her own restaurant!

Som 1

YOU GO GIRL........

Susannah

I like the Queen and I don't care what none of y'all have to say. She is HYSTERICAL! Have you seen her in Bringing Down the House? That movie was hilarious! She's also really talented, too - Watch Chicago, in case you've missed her in that one. Beauty Shop is another one of my favorite movies. I don't care if she's fat, gay, whatever, the bottom line is that she is successful, attractive (yes, I said attractive, she doesn't front Covergirl for nothin') and seems to be a decent person. You don't see her name in the tabs for being arrested, partying, ect. Leave her alone and let her do her thing!

FABIO

She has *been arrested* for driving while stoned in LA.....and more than once I think.

Jane

Way to go Queen! Nothing wrong with being multi-faceted. Hope business is great.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments