Prince in Princely Fee Concert

7/16/2007 5:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Let's go crazy -- Prince is in da house! Celebs forked over big bucks to see Prince perform during the Hampton's Social @ Ross concert series on Saturday.

Jon Bon Jovi was one of many who paid thousands of dollars to attend the event -- Jay-Z and a friend were right behind, cheering him on. Chatty Kelly Ripa and super hot hunk hubby Mark Consuelos, and divorcée Christie Brinkley were also among the cash splashy crowd. Kid Rock was also there to welcome his purple tininess.

Prince's new album, "Planet Earth," drops July 24.

All this and much more in today's purple rainman edition of NY Star Catcher!

chillout music girl

Prince is cool.. I am a life long fan of prince.

Lisa

I LOOOOOVE PRINCE! I REMEMBER SEEING HIM IN HIS FIRST CONCERT IN 1979 AT THE SANTA MONICA CIVIC AUDITORIUM, WHEN HE HAD THAT GORGEOUS AFRO OF HIS! HE GETS BETTER WITH TIME, FOR REAL!!

FARRAH-FALLON

i love prince and jon bon jovi!

looking foward to Prince's new album planet earth!

FARRAH-FALLON

Spell check:
Forward

noitall

****$$$$$$$ Are you freekin' fa reel...... This dude needs to get his feet back on PLANET EARTH. INSANE $$$$$ and so is anyone who'll pay it!!!!!!!!!!

Susannah

I love PRINCE! There's no one like him! He rocks FOR REAL!

Standards are badly needed.

I guess I came down to earth and landed in the wrong bloody body. Sigh. I understand tickets to this shindig were $15,000.00, with ticketholders getting four other private concerts as well. I decided to feed my family instead, or I'd have been there...

Standards are badly needed.

amethyst

I am a HUGE Prince fan, but it really bothers me that his ticket prices can be so outrageous!
I would think that he knows that his fans are normal people, with normal incomes. We're not all Hilton's!
I wish I could express that to him as a loyal fan. "Dude, give us break on the prices!"

iwalked2

Prince is a drug addled creep that has thousands if not millions of nothing to do non inspired with any thought processes to speak of fans that are willing to follow him like lemmings to a brain wasted moronic adulation of a Michael Jackson clone.

After all, if fried brain Kid Rock travels across the pond to see the creep what does that say about his following?

Kid Rock?

Ain't even worth a peek or a nod.

Prince, also known as wasted.

:-)

Pat

I would not pay a penny to see that purple freak. He was only good for a minute a thousand years ago. He is a big purple has been.

Maddy

Prince may put on a great show, but any artist that charges thousands of dollars for a concert ticket only wants the money and cares nothing for the average fan who made him a star. The same goes for Barbra Striesand. Neither of them are worth it.

GET A CLUE

PEOPLE, GET A GRIP AND A CLUE! This was a fundraiser for a nonprofit. The organizers set the prices- not the artists'. Clearly, they knew that the audience was rich. We can't all do what millionaires in the Hamptons do. That's life!!!! Suck it up.

Mariah

GET A CLUE:

I was about to post a negative remark about the prices if you hadn't said something about it being for charity. But nowhere in the story does it say that it was for charity, just that people forked over thousands, or whatever. Granted "Hampton's Social @ Ross" is in blue but that doesn't tell me it's a charity. It just shows I can research the name if I want (which I don't want to do as I am nowhere near the Hampton's nor will ever be most likely, unfortunately) TMZ writers need to clue the little people like me in if they don't want to get thrashed around by us for not knowing what they are "talking about".

uniformsformilitarypersonnelonly