Winehouse: Desperate for Some Charlie ... Tuna

7/16/2007 1:53 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

No, that's not an 11-year-old boy dressed as a tatted-up Halloween newsboy in London, that's platinum-selling soul singer Amy Winehouse! *scream*

The monstrously beehived newlywed ran down to the store to pick up a can of tuna, some mayo and some milk. Diet secrets revealed!

BLE

Maybe she should start showing up for her concerts so she can afford a different pair of shorts and belt. BTW....SICK TO DEATH of that hair. And...for the love of Pete, Eat a Whopper or something!

lucky

LMAO all your comments are so funny... This has to be best set of comments I've ever read.

PURE COMEDY..

big joe

slob

chillout music girl

Her hair extensions do need to be put the rest now.
She needs some therapy, IV feeding tube, alcoholic rehab and some of those terrible tatoos removed.
I don't know who is scarier her or nicole richie..

Bella

I have her cd and I can't stop listening to it!!! This girl is amazing and her cd is BRILLIANT! But if she continues to disrespect her fans she is going to ruin what could possibly be a long, successful career!

I hope she gets herself together. It would be tragic to waste such talent!

R.Zimmerman

Her parents must be so proud.

I love u Travis

Wtf!! ewwwww~ a billion!

LaReina

I caught the "rehab" video this morning, and still wonder how anyone finds her talented. Ugly, yep, we got that covered, but talented? Ewww.

Sebastian

# 40-- Bella
Do you really think she has Anything to get together ??

dregs

Whats that bulge in her pants? She looks like she has some package on board? Is she a guy?

cubalibre

At first, I just felt disgust for her, but now I'm starting to feel some pity with a bit of contempt mixed in. This girl's obviously living a life of substance abuse and deprivation, and she doesn't even care. With no one to intervene (that thing she's married to obviously hopes that she'll leave him a young widower so he can reap a financial windfall), she's headed for an early death if she doesn't wake up & get a grip.

chillout music girl

She has talent as she sings similar to Nina Simone..
The girl does have a good voice and her songs are really cool
I don't really care how she looks.
Amy Winehouse is a talented young woman. She has recieved the best new artist in britain.
Her body images problems don't take away from her talent..
Skipping concerts does, as it makes fans angry with her...
Especially if she ditched concerts to go to the local pub/bar.

Sebastian

But one thing about it , if she goes she will go the way she would have liked to have gone..

Harry Houdini

This chick is nothing short of...GROSS!!!! Honestly and Truly one of the most HIDEOUS human beings I've ever gazed upon! Very disturbing indeed....

annab

food??? hell no! she needs an i.v...........STAT!!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments