Criss Angel's Magic -- Appearing with Hot Celebrities

7/17/2007 8:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Magician Criss "Mindfreak" Angel has managed to levitate himself into the VIP booths of several of the hottest young hollywood starlets who've ventured to Las Vegas to party. That's not a rabbit up my sleeve, ladies!

No sooner had Paris Hilton appeared at JET nightclub in the Mirage, dancing the night away on the club's stripper pole ... when
Paris Hilton, Criss Angel
Abracadabra! Up pops Criss Angel, attempting to pole dance with the heiress! That's not for amateurs!

Cameron Diaz hit up the VH1 Rock Honors backstage greenroom party, mingling with celebs like Billy Bob Thorton and Ozzy Osbourne ... when
Criss Angel, Cameron Diaz
Poof!
Mindfreak Criss suddenly appears -- and guess who he's chatting up in the greenroom? Miss Diaz, of course!

Lindsay Lohan decided to spend her first night out of Promises rehab by celebrating her 21st birthday at Pure nighclub, chilling with friends on their VIP stage... and then
Lindsay Lohan, Criss Angel
Flash!
Criss Angel materializes and is snapped by cameras ... in Lindsay's booth!

The myth, the magic, the man -- where there's a pretty starlet, there he is!

chargergirl

The photos are not real....look at the captions--they say "composite".
Anyway, I think Criss Angel looks kinda sleazy, but I did see him on Oprah and he was okay. From other stories, why is his wife accusing Cameron Diaz as being the other woman when I remember not so long ago, mindfreak boy was involved with minnie driver? By the way, she has big hair....

Doug

Attractive? I've seen better looking woman wrestling hogs in Wisconsin.

We know who is unethical

Chances are he now has herpes if he didn't already.

stutzey

Thanks. I try to do my job.

Go Maggie.

How much is Angel paying you for this exposure?
Whatever.
I'm sorry, but he's a hack with no respect from the magician community. Not worth it. And he's not worth TMZ. Do better.
Just because Skeletor decides he's fancy doesn't make him newsworthy.

carlitasway

They all look like they need to be disinfected. Where's my Lysol........

Connie

LMAO, he tries too hard. Of course, he has to...he's a LOSER!!!

Mad As Hell

I LOVE Chris Angel, he's friggin awesome. For those of you who haven't seen his show, you'd know it's not about his looks. He's NOT SUPPOSED TO LOOK like a "Movie Star," as his looks have NOTHING to do with his talent. I think he looks great, and with or without, blonde hair. Chris he's just one of the best magicians I've ever seen, he completely blows me away. All of you should watch his show, you'd see for yourself.

Mad As Hell

This is to Lindsay:

Lindsay, you keep up the good work, I'm so VERY proud of you. Keep up the good work, you're headed in the right direction. You go girl. Just stay far away from the poisonous ones, named Paris and Britney.

Paris, America is ashamed of you. You promised so much when you got out, yet where are you? Clubbing, again, naturally. You are a cursed woman, and you will never find happiness.

Lindsay, learn from Paris. Britney, well, she's just a nut bag. As for Paris, she is just a cunning and empty shell of a woman. She's completely useless to society as a whole.

Oh, and Chris, just be careful about the company that you keep...:)

Desiree

"Hot celebrities?" LOL, more like D-List WANNABE celebrities!

Blah

Wow TMZ, what fantastic Photoshop skills you have! I almost couldn't tell where he was in the first pictures!

Give cool a break

On the Paris picture this dude dissapeared, except his right hand.

Give cool a break

This guy probably could look good in drag

Big Bear

Criss and paris look just alike!!! They could be twins!!!

chillout music girl

No one is signing the crappy paris hilton petition!!!!!!!!
Chris angel is a cheated on his wife with fugly cameron diaz......
The woman looks 50 w/o cosmetics...... A bad 50..
Liza M. looks better than Cam.