Criss Angel's Magic -- Appearing with Hot Celebrities

7/17/2007 8:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Magician Criss "Mindfreak" Angel has managed to levitate himself into the VIP booths of several of the hottest young hollywood starlets who've ventured to Las Vegas to party. That's not a rabbit up my sleeve, ladies!

No sooner had Paris Hilton appeared at JET nightclub in the Mirage, dancing the night away on the club's stripper pole ... when
Paris Hilton, Criss Angel
Abracadabra! Up pops Criss Angel, attempting to pole dance with the heiress! That's not for amateurs!

Cameron Diaz hit up the VH1 Rock Honors backstage greenroom party, mingling with celebs like Billy Bob Thorton and Ozzy Osbourne ... when
Criss Angel, Cameron Diaz
Poof!
Mindfreak Criss suddenly appears -- and guess who he's chatting up in the greenroom? Miss Diaz, of course!

Lindsay Lohan decided to spend her first night out of Promises rehab by celebrating her 21st birthday at Pure nighclub, chilling with friends on their VIP stage... and then
Lindsay Lohan, Criss Angel
Flash!
Criss Angel materializes and is snapped by cameras ... in Lindsay's booth!

The myth, the magic, the man -- where there's a pretty starlet, there he is!

chillout music girl

PS. Paris doesn't look like chris....
That is a horrible thing to say........chris is ugly as sin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MommaMichelle

Ya'll I like Criss Angel. And who knew he was married?I remember the 1st season of Mind Freak he had a girl out there with him when he did the hooks in his back hanging from the helicopter and her name wasnt Joanne. His show is great. Quit hating, most of you men/boys would be all over Lindsay,Paris, and Cameron if you got the chance. Most men like cheap trashy easy ass.

Give cool a break

If a woman has herpes, and a man has sex with her, then man gets hispes

Bridget

That was the ONLY picture she took with Criss that night. If you see the full pic there are two other guys in it, and the one who ends is next to Criss (and is also a magician) appears in a bunch of other photos with Lindsay that night WITH OUT Criss anywhere to be found. I think people are linking Lindsay with the wrong magician!

chillout music girl

The only thing people seem to talk about here is paris has herpes..so what
She has a wonky eye....so what
Natural breast, Natural family long nose......so what

No one is perfect...
I could list alot of people that take herpes medications,,only need to google it..
The facts:
Results of a nationally representative study show that genital herpes infection is common in the United States. Nationwide, at least 45 million people ages 12 and older, or one out of five adolescents and adults, have had genital HSV infection. Between the late 1970s and the early 1990s, the number of Americans with genital herpes infection increased 30 percent.

Genital HSV-2 infection is more common in women (approximately one out of four women) than in men (almost one out of five). This may be due to male-to-female transmissions being more likely than female-to-male transmission

Which means ladies: The odds of getting herpes from paris is rare - from chris angel or any other male... HIGH RISK

Any man in our current time that choses to have sex with someone he hardly knows..
1. Is begging for trouble
2. Needs to insist on a condom
3. should have his HIV/STD testing done...before & after

MommaMichelle

Let me give you a list of HOT ladies with CLASS which is what Paris and Lindsay are missing...... Julia Roberts Jennifer Garner Sandra Bullock Nicole Kidman Jennifer Aniston, these ladies have serious careers and are about family not partying and throwing "it" around for anyone who will take it.

whatever

This guy is so phoney it makes me sick. The way he hangs around with the girls makes me believe his wives accusations. He needs to make himself dissapear and not come back.

knucklehead

that lohan chick is going to look really bad really soon....barface on the horizon.

knucklehead

tmz blows

Terry

"Lohan celebrating her 21st birthday at Pure nightclub" huh? I thought it was a surprise party for her um assistant. I didnt buy it either TMZ.

Paris sure made a remarkable recovery. She must be doing research for a charity project in Vegas.

Criss Angel = Kato

random observer

So since these are pictures... and that's all there is to comment on... and the majority of people visiting this site don't know these people personally... it's only natural that we are commenting on looks for the most part. They are, after all, throwing themselves out there for the world to see. So I'll hop on board for a moment to make a comment about the lohan broad. With that said, am I the ONLY person that notices her hair line?? I can't stop looking at it. It's just jumping out at me. It is receding A LOT. Or so it appears... I have noticed this in other candid shots of her. It's awful. And I concur with the previous comment regarding her "bar face". You couldn't pay me to trade faces w/ that broad and if she doesn't get some clean air more often... she is going to look 50 at 30... whatever acting skills she may have just can't overpower the fool she allows herself to be portrayed as on such a regular basis. I really really wish the masses wouldn't allow this.... but that seems to be the American way. She is truly pathetic, using the proper definition of the word.

Da Man

Who is this ass hat magician anyhow never heard of him. He probably has some cheap casino show but they'll dump him as soon as his hair plugs fall out.

PS: Famewhore alert!

chillout music girl

Parass sucks - You suck
What right do you have to judge her???
1. I am happy she takes medications
2. Herpes is quite common - you moron
2. a. HSV1 = cold sores AKA Oral herpes
2. b. HSV2= Genital Herpes
I don't know her sex life and neither do you..
Her mom seems very kind..Many people in this world wish they had a family.

You seem very irate about something... strange...
The woman has 6 -12 months to contribute to a charity of her choice, not yours..

Get off your moral high horse.... The infected herpes ridden slut as you called her isn't alone in the US population - 45 million people have herpes..you idiot.

She doesn't have HIV or full blown aids.. even if she did.. I would respect her..

Having any disease in life is hard road for a person.. I happen to be struggling with MS.
Stop the judgements... If you read more on herpes, you would know the truth about this disease.

The Past is Significant, too!

Criss Angel used to be beautiful...

Now he's just a Tommy Lee look-alike.

I still love his magic, though.

Ronnie

paris probably got boned that night and it's funny because she said she found "God"