Liza Minnelli: Sheer Terror!

7/17/2007 1:08 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jurassic celebuspawn Liza Minnelli exposed her 61-year-old gams at the "Hairspray" premiere in NY on Monday. Liza with an Eek!
Liza Minnelli
The sexagenarian orthopedic wonder turned up on the red carpet barely dressed in a pair of sheer pants! Peek-a-BOO!

Liza has survived polyps on her vocal cords, double pneumonia, two hip replacements, three knee surgeries, viral encephalitis and David Gest.

Sarah

Why rag on her?? She looks fantastic. This lady has been thru the mill and she is one tough chick! Her legs rock!!!!

stopthepresses

She looks fabulous!!!

Woody McBreairty

LOVE LIZA, HER TALENT ESPECIALLY. SHE'S OFTEN DOWN BUT NEVER OUT.
I HAD THE PLEASURE OF SHAKING HANDS WITH HER ONCE MANY YEARS AGO.
I STILL WATCH "CABARET" ABOUT ONCE A YEAR AND IT STILL HOLDS UP AFTER ALL THESE YEARS.

annab

she does look good, BUT she needs to throw those pants away.

boredatwork

I LOVE LIZA!!! I doubt those pants were sheer until the flashbulbs hit them, but even if they were'nt all I can say is DAMN! One can only hope to have legs like that & at 61? Holy Crap! She should put out an excersise video because her legs look great! Furhermore TMZ you should lay off picking on Liza, she was born a star, became a star in her own right & will always be a star.

Cynic

Oh, shut up, TMZ...this woman is a superstar, and she's been through a lot. She looks great for her age, and better than many who are younger than she is. You go, Liza!

White Power

Liza's legs look INCREDIBLE for any age! Why doesn't TMZ spend more time covering Academy Award winning, highly talented celebrities like Liza and less time swooning over talentless morons like Paris Hilton?

the gap

You're looking at the future of Britney Spears--an old, half dressed, unashamed hasbeen. From the rate of gravity and partying, I'm sure Britney won't look this good when she reaches Liza's age...

Bindi Your Mother Has Whored You Out

She looks fabulous, and it would seem the majority of your readers agree.

MommaT

She looks damn good.

Somebody , shoot it! Quick!

She looks good. She has ,well-toned legs after dancing for 59 of her 61 years. I do not care for the pants. Too long. They do not really match the blouse. She could have worn a knee length skirt. She looksgod. Only thingIfault Liza for and yet I feelsorry for her is marryingthat David guest creep and ina 3.5 million weding nad then giving him per pre-nup sdome money. I also fault hr for waging a little battle with her step-mohter. So what if theold ladylive sin thehouse that Vincente Minnelli owned. As long as Liza hs it fixed thatit is hers after the step-mothe rdies, fine. That marriage an d battle with her step-mothe rwas som ebad pr. Liza looks great adn canjust rest on her careeer. She has done it all. Had it all. Retire. relax. be happy to be rich. After all of her surgeries ,she just should be thankful.

Yep

She looks better than most women half her age, or in their 20's.

DAME HUSSY

Liza at 61 not only looks fantastic.. but is STILL selling out concerts all over the world.

Cindy in Dallas

Wow! I think her legs look better than most 20 somethings. You go girl.

you are entitled to my opinion

she is a bizarre-looking old harpy whose so-called talent escapes me. time for her to be put down, like i had to do my dog.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments