Prince William Enters Heir Club for Men

7/17/2007 2:57 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

He used to be England's mane man, but now Prince William isn't quite as headstrong as he used to be, and is taking after his pater.

Photogs caught the 25-year-old future King showing off his crown during a polo match in England yesterday. Sure, he's attractive, but he's no Harry.

Finally exposed - shes a wierdo

16. A BALD GUY IN A CONVERTIBLE IS NEVER CUTE ! THEY HAVE "PLUGS " FOR THAT.

Posted at 2:35PM on Jul 17th 2007 by Red Hot Blonde
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
OK, I've never posted here at TMZ, but I need to address this bimbo's comments. I'm a model & have been lucky enough to keep all my hair; my career and my livelyhood depend on it. Not particularly fair, but it's a fact of life. Although it doesn't affect me directly, I know how tramatic it can be for some guys to lose their hair; it's like losing your youth. So, when I see comments like these from this brainless bimbo, it boils my blood.

Hey Red Hot Blonde, I deal with conniving, manipulative, money hungry women like you all day long; you're a total loser. I'll bet you'd find a bald guy in a convertible cute if he had a lot of money; come to think of it, you'd probably find a dead body attractive if it meant you benefited from it. Brainless bimbos like you are money whores; you'll find anyone attractive if they paid your car payment. I know strippers with more integrity than you. Do the world a favor & grow a brain before you talk...

Kc

Dude he's still hotter than 100% of men out there! Plus I hope he gets back with his gf she's so adorable and sweet! She reminds me of Diana

castra regina

If he went to John Edwards hairstylist the Prince would look marvelous and since they are both millionaires they could afford it.

pockets

He has lost his 'boyish' good looks and will look like his old man, (bad). Sad but true. Harry do a DNA test, just to be sure. What a dysfunctional group this is...talk about a reality show....LOL...

Tootsie

Baldness is ONLY acceptable if:

1) You're ONLY as good looking as Telly Savalas or Michael Jordan OR

2) You're recovering from Medical Conditions - other than that

3) PLUG IT UP !

legal_lady

Anyone who has studies genetics in school knows that in order to determine baldness one must look to the person's maternal grandfather - in other words - Diana's father. I'd be interested to see a picture of him.

wow!!

It's called monkey's butt when you go bald in the center!!!! I know I've been called it !!

Brother Harold, S.J.

THE ONLY ONE OF THE OLD ROYAL HAG'S SONS NOT GOING BALD IS COUCH POTATO PRINCE ANDREW--AND THAT'S BECAUSE HE HAS DIFFERENT GENES. HIS FATHER WAS NOT PHILIP, BUT A COURTIER WITH WHOM LIZ HAD A FLING. YES, THE OLD GIRL WAS A TAD HORNY ONCE UPON A TIME, AND FIGURED, IF PHILIP COULD MUCK ABOUT WITH OTHER WOMEN, SHE COULD DO SO WITH OTHER MEN.

Ali

Hair loss can come from either side of the family. It's a wive's tale that it only comes from the mother's side.

More importantly, who cares about this in relation to the Prince or anyone else? Before you judge someone based on what you consider a physical imperfection, consider whether or not you are physically perfect. If you're not, and 99.9% of the population isn't, judge not lest ye be judged yourself.

Kris Peterson

Now, Harry IS HOT!! Usually these types are not very good looking, but Harry is. That red hair....!!

stutzey

Now Telly was a hot mo fo in his day! So sexy!

Ali

Red Hot Blonde,

Your comments are exceptionally and disgustingly shallow. You may think you're "red hot", but I'd be willing to bet you are hardly perfect.

Ali

stutzey

No one is perfect.

stutzey

He is a hot looking horse face. *neighs*

tooth fairy

Oh my God! Did I see a bald spot? Ewww...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments