Crow's

O-Face

7/18/2007 1:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

media-removed-tmzExhausted single mother Sheryl Crow, 45, shlepped 12-week-old baby Wyatt to Ischia, in the Gulf of Naples -- and was seen hanging with Hilary Swank and her agent/beau John Campisi.

Motherhood has kept Crow so busy, she hasn't had time to drop the adopted baby weight! A change would do you good!

wilma

Funny how the very pro-abortion Sheryl Crow gets to adopt. Isn't it great how not everyone aborts Sheryl so you can become a mom. What hypocriticaly moron. I hate her and her smug face.

Zenophobe Alien

Does she even know what she is doin with that baby? Get him out of the sun you moron

LoWo

Come on TMZ, Chery Crow looks pretty damn good to me, especially at 45.

chillout music girl

Poor Cheryl,
The photographer snapped her looking strange with her mouth contorted in a weird O position.
LOL... I am happy she is enjoying motherhood.

Tangie

Sheryl needs a one piece, and yes, get that kid out of the sun!

anthonysdreamgirl**

LOL, I would hardly say Cheryl has "baby weight". I hope I look like that at 45! And Paris hater, the baby's not in the sun...

itsnotme

The baby is in the shade AND wearing a hat.

Rachel

The baby is not in the sun moron's, you can clearly see he is protected in some sort of shade. He's fine.

LC

LOL wow you posters' need to get your eyes checked, you can obviously SEE the baby is OUT of the sun. Losers

dude

She looks pretty dang good to me. I see ALOTof younger women with flab hangin all out.

Tangie

Robin Givens, you are such a lovely person!

Jen

I consider you guys one of the more "respectable" gossip sites I visit. PLEASE don't go this route of calling someone fat who is CLEARLY at a healthy body weight. You are perpetuating this epidemic that is having severe effects on young girls/women across the country.

"Wow, if Sheryl Crow is fat i must be a hideous cow". Stop it. Just stop it!

culturelady

She is probably an exhausted mother and NO she is NOT fat - YOU people are the reason young girls get weight complexes adn become anorexic and bulimic. YES YOU! How dare you say she is overweight! Whoever wrote that she should lose weight is probably some big fat hairy ass man with man boobs......you are disgusting! And YES the baby is safe and covered NOT in the sun.......obviously these are non-parents writing in!

Gleekas

"Baby weight"???? Comments like that is what's leading our young girls today to have eating disorders in order to look stick thin. I would like to see the shape of the person who wrote this comment as I'm sure that he/she isn't in tip top shape. Could you post a picture of yourself in your swim wear so we can judge you? Get a life!!!

Zenophobe Alien

The only shade I see is from cheryls fat body

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments