Baby to Brit -- Yo, Mama, Hands on the Wheel!

7/18/2007 11:24 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Even little Sean Preston -- all of two-and-a-half years old -- knows when his mom is trying to drink (coffee) and drive at the same time. Eyes on the road, ya'll!

Brit-Brit was spotted hauling the boys away from a Starbucks in L.A., and Sean had some kind of emphatic directive for Mama B, who looks as though she's attempting one of her patented multi-digital multi-tasking miracles. Not sure if Jayden concurs or is similarly concerned, but he's obscured -- behind Britney's weave.

whynot

geez!! at least she is finally with them!!!

whynot

geez!!! at least she is with them!!! unless, of course, she is taking them to daycare.

Agent D

Sean is just to freakin cute! Too bad he's got a crazy ass mama!

delta

Everyone needs to leave Brit alone. She's doing the best she can.

KB

So who is with them? When Britney gets her Starbucks fix, does she just leave them in the car by themselves? Or does she take them inside with her? I don't see anyone in the passenger seat.

At least she has them in car seats.

Ace

I read that Brit is preparing for the lead role in a Lifetime Cable Network version of "The Santaland Diaries," to take the lead role in this David Sedaris classic.

angela

Hey at least they are in a car seat which is located in the back seat. Maybe she is learning a thing or two.

Dani

I think he just wants a sip......

jennifer

Wait, isn't Sean P going on 2 not 3??

chillout music girl

cute picture

robin

Jayden isn't one yet and can't be forward facing until September. That's the law!

reese

britney is looking like a 12 year old hooker these days.

Erica

For the love of God....who doesn't drive with a drink in there hand! As a mom of 2 (around the same age as hers....) it is easy to understand some of the mis-steps. Until you are in her shoes...don't judge! I just thank the stars that I don't have cameras following me around waiting for me to make a mistake (as EVERY SINGLE PARENT DOES!!!). Atleast she is with her kids...many stars find others to care for thier children. So lay off her already!

Judy C

The child is not 2 1/2 years old. He'll be two in Sep. No biggy TMZ, love you guys. I'm obsessed with the website. Rock on!

Janice

This girl is headed for a brick wall...............

It sounds old, but someone needs to intervine
I would think the courts can order her to get some kind of help.....I don't think it is alchohol or drugs. I think she is manic depressive. She young and she is rich and I don't think she knows how to ask for help. Those babies need a mother that is all there and not going out and acting like a freak.

Obviuosly her friends are not stepping in to help, they are just using her and she is going to find herself broke and alone in a few years. Not only that, her kids are not going to want to be around her.

Britney get help! If not for yourself, think of you babies!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments