Baby to Brit -- Yo, Mama, Hands on the Wheel!

7/18/2007 11:24 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Even little Sean Preston -- all of two-and-a-half years old -- knows when his mom is trying to drink (coffee) and drive at the same time. Eyes on the road, ya'll!

Brit-Brit was spotted hauling the boys away from a Starbucks in L.A., and Sean had some kind of emphatic directive for Mama B, who looks as though she's attempting one of her patented multi-digital multi-tasking miracles. Not sure if Jayden concurs or is similarly concerned, but he's obscured -- behind Britney's weave.

solid snake

lol britney got owned by sean.....TOTALLY PRICELESS!!!!!!!it just shows that she is the dumbest driver in the world...besides lindsay lohan and paris hilton

Mia

She has her dog in the other hand. She's trying to figure out how to drive with her forehead.

mimi

I REALLY WISH TMZ WOULD LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE. I HOPE YOUR ARTICLES DO NOT END UP MAKING HER KILL HERSELF.

SO FAR, I HAVE NOT SEEN ANYTHING THAT SHE HAS DONE WRONG. SHE HAS NOT DONE ANYTHING THAT ANYOTHER WOMAN WITH A KID OR TWO HAS NOT DONE.

AS FOR HER MUM, SHE SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF HER SELF FOR BANDING FOR FEATEHRLYN OR WHATEVER HIS NAME IS. IF IT WERE MY MUM I WOULD NEVER SPEAK TO HEAR AGAIN.

MUMS SHOULD ALWAYS SIDE WITH THIER KIDS IN PUBLIC AND TALK TO THEM ONE ON ONE IN PRIVATE WHEN THEY ARE WRONG.

KEVIN, JUST MADE AWAY WITH THE POOR CHILDS MONEY, I WOULD BE MAD AS HELL TOO, IF IT WERE ME. BY THE WAY WHERE IS HER PAPA?.

MAMA BRITNEY, LIKE THE AFRICANS SAY, " YOU CAN NEVER THROW AWAY THE DIRTY BATH WATER WITH THE CHILD".

FIND AWAY IN PRIVATE TO RECONCILE WITH YOUR CHILD, OR LET HER BE.

princess4u2nv73

leave her alone...who doesnt drink something when they are driving??? He just probably wants some!!! LEAVE HER ALONE ALREADY!!!!

Robin Givens, Toronto, Canada

YOU MORONS! The baby wants a sip of it like #6 said. My baby does the same thing to me if she is in her car seat and sees me with something in my hands. Now TMZ fancies themselves baby translators. YOU PEOPLE ARE IDIOTS. Britney comes out like a genious next to you beasts.

todd lissner anti adult anti wholesomeness activist-----(kadintodd2@aol.com)

people get 2 uptight and dont notice real child mistreatment leave brit alone!!my parents mistreated me in suit and ties SOBER!!!!!!!!!!!!imagine that

MM

He's not even 2 yet ....

MM

You shouldn't be worried about her driving with 2 hands - you should be more worried about all the photographers and camera flashes going off while she's trying to drive.

Rosie the chauvinist

My Gosh, TMZ, you sound like my mother. Both Hands On the Wheel! Every time, I want to stop and put her out of the car.

There is no law against driving and drinking a coke or whatever. If there were, the jails would be full of drivers. I have to avoid drivers talking on their cell phones, turning across my lane, with no brain at all engaged on what they are doing. It is proven that when talking on the cell phone, the driver's attention is fully distracted from the task of driving. No such studies have been done for cokes.

If I were Britney and some of these other people you constantly invade their privacy, I'd get a gun. Just remember that for when I do become famous.

Kat

Robin Givens,

Genius is spelled this way.

Thank you. That is all.

Teresa

i know brit brit has had her troubles in the past but as a single mom my self to 2 amazing children life happens people get depressed and i know ive been battling it since i was ten and it got worse after i had children dont get me wrong i love my kids more then anything they are my life and my world and brit brit loves her kids just as much celebs are always in the public eye no matter what even 20 years from now i bet she might still be in the public eye look at princess diana its been what almost 10 years and shes still in it. its about time you guys let britney live her life shes doing better and as for the car seat comments she made a mistake she was going by how she grew up in kentwood, LA heck my mom when i was growing up about the same time britney was she never reallly put us in booster seats we were in infant seats until we were about 20 pounds then we went to a toddler seat and then nothing cause there wasnt anything it wasnt until now that the u.s.a has made laws stating kids be in booster seats until they are 4'9" and about 100 pounds i mean come on is crazy who needs to see a ten year old in a booster seat my neighbor girl is very small and petite for her age and her parents dont put her in a booster seat. i think you guys need to really grow up and leave her alone for once and let her be a parent

Rosie the chauvinist

Somebody wrote to leave Britney alone, she's been good.

TMZ doesn't care that she's been good. They are going to try to make something out of her driving the car and sipping a coke in the hot summertime.

Shows more about TMZ than it does about Britney.

cahrmm

What a dumbass, her youngest son is suppose to be facing the other way in that carseat. Didn't she learn the fit time?

She did it again

People pick on her for all the stupid stuff she does and will do in the future. Not all moms are perfect, but come on how many moms do you know that will shave their heads and go to rehab all within 24 hours?

JG

It doesn't even look like she is in the drive, the car is probably not even on. I am really getting sick of you BS stories TMZ.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments