Elisabeth

Gone Wild!

7/18/2007 1:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Click to return to TMZ.comSomeone call Joe Francis and tell him we're ready for that "Girls Gone Gravid" spin-off.

Right-winging princess of perk Elisabeth Hasselbeck decided to get all flashy on "The View" when she responded to den mama Baba Wawa's lament about not being able to show pregnancy during her days on the "Today" show -- and exposed her burgeoning belly (she's due in November) to the world. Walters just about plotzed when E did her thing, and Joy didn't think we'd want to see her or Sherri lift up their shirts. Correct.

And for that they have our eternal thanks.

Linda

I think she is a beautiful gutsy woman who takes a lot of heat for her beliefs. Stating your view..........isn't that what the whole show is about??????

LILBIT

I THINK PREGNANCY IS BEAUTIFUL AND HER SHOWING IT TO THE WORLD THERE WAS NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT...WAY TO GO GIRL...

Amy

I think it's cute. And controversy is good for ratings.

lordluvaduck

I was watching and saw her do it. It was soooo funny and really lightened up the mood since she, Joy and Babs got into another heated war discussion during the segment before.
I thought babs was gonna fall out of her chair. She looked so embarrassed.

LoJo

Way to go, Elizabeth. You're far better looking than those old lefty bags on that show!

Hang em High

I bet the ones of you who are complaining about her showing her belly just love it when Paris, Britney, LiLo, and Pam all show their boobs , bellies, and bare C**TS. I would lots rather see a beautiful lady like her show her glowing belly of motherhood than all them skanks showing anything.

Lucy

Good for Elizabeth. We need more right wingers giving birth. The lefties are all aborting theirs. Thanks, lefties!

56ponchowagon

BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I LOVE this woman. At least she is following the rules of Adam and Eve. No harm in showing your belly. Go to the beach. I've seen alot worse. What's next? Let's outlaw bikinis. What's wrong with this World????????????

Deb

That seems to have been just a spur of the moment thing. No big deal. She's just happy to be expecting, and it was done in the context of the conversation that they were having. Most Moms across America can relate to the proud, joyous feeling of being pregnant. She did nothing wrong in showing her belly----she didn't expose a breast or her forget her panties in a picture. Come on.....it's just a baby.

jeff

Wow Thank god i was watching ESPN and not that gross display on the view, Rosie mouth or her Belly Hmmmmm.no view for me ever

suze

Is it not bad enough that we had to listen to every detail during her 1st pregnancy? It's happening again, and now we get this. She is SO self-absorbed. Note to E: You are not the only woman - or woman on TV - who's had a baby. Get over your damned self! Also, has anyone else noticed how empowered she seems to think she is now that Rosie's gone? If she does one of those smirky "what's up with that" glances to the audiences when she hears something she doesn't like, one more time, I WILL puke.

me

Yes, there's nothing wrong w/a pregnant woman showing her belly, I just don't want to see HER BELLY! She should've warned us so I could've closed my eyes.

kiki

Okay, big mouth Rosie doesn't embarass babs, but a natural, pregnant belly does? Incredible.
And you Christian bashers.....just as bigoted as you accuse Christians. And stop putting conservatives in a box. Open your minds.

suburbansweetie

Way to go Elisabeth!!!! You are gutsy and a lot fun.

Gatorade Please

Elizabeth is the queen of "Spin", a helium voice twit! "Voice of reason", what are you smoking lady?