Elisabeth

Gone Wild!

7/18/2007 1:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Click to return to TMZ.comSomeone call Joe Francis and tell him we're ready for that "Girls Gone Gravid" spin-off.

Right-winging princess of perk Elisabeth Hasselbeck decided to get all flashy on "The View" when she responded to den mama Baba Wawa's lament about not being able to show pregnancy during her days on the "Today" show -- and exposed her burgeoning belly (she's due in November) to the world. Walters just about plotzed when E did her thing, and Joy didn't think we'd want to see her or Sherri lift up their shirts. Correct.

And for that they have our eternal thanks.

Gia

I never watched "The View" before because of uncompassionate, materialistic, conceited Star Jones and then the childish, immature Rosie...but I like the group they have now and I think Elizabeth is great!

Gavin McGavin

I'd hit that six ways to Sunday

SHERRY

THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH ALL THE DIM WITS ON THE VIEW. I HAVE ALWAYS HATED THAT CRY BABY ELIZABETH. ABC NEEDS TO CANCEL THE ENTIRE MESS.

Kate

What is the big deal? She showed her tummy. What's so gross about a stomach? And what do her politics have to do with anything? Some of you sound pretty hypocritical. We're all allowed to speak our minds unless you're going to say something you don't agree with. Then you'd better keep your mouth shut or you're just a bitch and your baby should be aborted. That's really nice. Real nice and tolerant.

Nikki

I agree with those who think a pregnant belly is not a big deal. You see pregnant women on the beach, at the pool, in tight tank tops, etc. It's just that it's Elisabeth Hasslebeck and she's annyoing.

s.gomez

It seems like Elisabeth knows her time is up. She talked about peeing in diapers and her husband watching her the day before. Now she is lifting her shirt to show off her belly without anybody asking her to. It would pay for her to remember Kathy Lee Gifford talking about her perfect world and how it blew up in her face. She no longers talks about how her marriage and life is so wonderful.

who cares

wow who cares. big deal she showed her stomach. that soo amazing how about next time they can make a story about what she eats for lunch!

krcama

Look at the kinds of comments posted here. Conservatives have nothing but lovely messages and Liberals are nasty, mean spirited and foul. Gee, what does that show you?

Michele

Isn't this an old clip? I could swear that's Star Jones sitting there......? Maybe this is from her 1st pregnancy?

BOEING 787

It does not matter weather the mother is a liberal or conservative, new babies are welcomed, but the big thing is, will she be a good mother, or will she be like Brit-Brit,
who parties every night, and whos life is a total mess, my hope is - a good mother.

But as Helen Lovejoy from the Simpsons and other like minded conservatives would say
when refering to Elisabeth's showing of her belly on national TV. . .

Will somebody PLEASE think of the children ! ! !

who cares

are you kidding me who gives a crap its a freakin stomach. next thell be making a story about what she eats during lunch

proud grandma

You go girl. There is nothing wrong with E showing her big belly. Pregnancy is a beautiful thing and I don't blame her for being proud and happy about it. I can't believe, in this day and age, that anyone would object to it or act embarassed over it. You all need to get a grip.

pat

I am so sick of Elisabeth and her right wing ideas I could puke. Get her off of the program.

CatsMeow

I can't STAND Elizabeth. Talk about an irritating woman. Very righteous and know it all. Being such a starch Republican, why doesn't she go home and care for her babies (instead of working and letting a nanny do the raising). She's anti abortion but apparently okay with dumping her kids with a nanny to raise them. They need to get rid of Elizabeth ASAP. Even Barbara has lost her way in considering giving Paris Hilton a seat on The View? I know Barbara is close friends with the Hiltons, but really! This show is headed for the toilet. FLUSH!

Rondo

What's the big deal? I watched this with a smile on my face, she looks beautiful!!!