Elisabeth

Gone Wild!

7/18/2007 1:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Click to return to TMZ.comSomeone call Joe Francis and tell him we're ready for that "Girls Gone Gravid" spin-off.

Right-winging princess of perk Elisabeth Hasselbeck decided to get all flashy on "The View" when she responded to den mama Baba Wawa's lament about not being able to show pregnancy during her days on the "Today" show -- and exposed her burgeoning belly (she's due in November) to the world. Walters just about plotzed when E did her thing, and Joy didn't think we'd want to see her or Sherri lift up their shirts. Correct.

And for that they have our eternal thanks.

CatsMeow

Why would any of us want to see Britney, Paris, Pam or Lilo's boobs? What an stupid comment to make. And the pregnant belly may be attractive in the privacy of your home, but it's not attractive on nationwide TV! Has it occured to you "Yea for Preggers" that maybe we don't wish to see ANY private body parts?

brat

Rev Prev, I don't see anything wrong with white Republican values: you work, you eat. Beats the alternative, Democrat values: YOU work, everyone ELSE eats.

Mommytotwo

Ha, I am nine months pregnant and my husband WISHES I'd keep a shirt over my belly! :) At least at home anyways, granted I'm not flashing in on National TV. But hey, whatever. She's obviously still got everybody talking about her....

christylove

I DONT THINK THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH ELIZABETH SHOWING HER BELLY. COM ON PEOPLE, SHE IS PREGNANT, SHE DIDNT SWALLOW A CAMAL. I PERSONNALY THINK SHE LOOKS BEAUTIFUL. I ALSO DONT UNDERSTAND WHY YOU PEOPLE HATE HER SO MUCH, JUST BECAUSE SHE DEFENDS HER VIEWS AND BELIEFS. I ADMIRE HER VERY MUCH FOR SPEAKING HER MIND EVEN THOUGH I SOMETIMES I DONT AGREE WITH HER. ISNT THIS WHAT AMERICA IS ALL ABOUT. WE CAN LEARN FROM OTHER PEOPLES POINT OF VIEWS. AND BARBARA SHOULD LOSEN UP A LITTLE, SHE ACTS LIKE SHE HAS A STICK UP HER BEHIND. KUDOS TO ELIZABETH. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK ELIZABETH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cb

Liberals are so mch fun to laugh at....love their intelligent(?) comments(EWWWWWWWWWWGROSS!, No one wants to see the baby belly!!!! ewwwww, when i do watch "the view" i usually turn i off as soon as elisabeth starts speaking, Elisabitch ...)LOL LOL LOL....hahahahahahahaha

Jayne

Yo ~ Elisabeth you are an awsome sister. And you have a smart-savie presence on the tube. I am thankful for a smart kid like you hanging tough with your view on the "View". Ha!Ha! Great move to lighten up the show by showing your beautiful belly. After all, this is the 21st century and you are showing the American woman at her best with being comfortable with her body. I am pleasantly plump and very comfortable with mine. I do have an edge though, I am fifty years old. No matter what the size. Your beautiful. Baba Wawa needs to be reminded that it is not the 1970's or 80's, thank You God!!! Barbara it is 2007 and you should know better.
Sincerely, a View fan.

deego

ElisaBITCH is at it again....this was just after Babs smacked her down for spouting the same screechy party line soundbites she calls an opinon....I wish this bitch would die in a fire...Enough already...we get it....you're a republican mouthpiece - but if only you had a brain...

PS - ElisaBITCH - what happened in congress isn't called a "slumber party" it's called a PHILLIBUSTER. It's part of the American government process. If you actually had a brain instead of repeating sound bites you would know that.

PLEASE go away already!

let down by Elizabeth

Oh, Elizabeth................you have let us all down!
We thought you were a lady.

whateveryousay

ok, we get it, you want your own show.

summer2007

Very cute!!....wtg Elisabeth :)

nancy

Monday Elizabeth talks about taking her daughters diapers and peeing in them. And tonight she is grossing us out with her belly. She has no morals. Tomorrow will be show her boobs day.

jaibeech

Thats sherri shepard Michele, not star

C

Elisabeth is cute, adorable and very classy. At least she is not naked and on the cover of a popular magazine. I do admire her having a family the normal way while working in the entertainment world, family values still matters to her.

Don

Man so much hate from the gay democrats,,,,,,,,must be jelous. Way to go LIZ

Kathy

I don't think Ms. Conservative needed to show us her belly. Her voice grates on my nerves. I stopped watching the show once Rosie left. Even fans of 'The View' who don't like Rosie will have to admit that she made it interesting and fun to watch!