Elisabeth

Gone Wild!

7/18/2007 1:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Click to return to TMZ.comSomeone call Joe Francis and tell him we're ready for that "Girls Gone Gravid" spin-off.

Right-winging princess of perk Elisabeth Hasselbeck decided to get all flashy on "The View" when she responded to den mama Baba Wawa's lament about not being able to show pregnancy during her days on the "Today" show -- and exposed her burgeoning belly (she's due in November) to the world. Walters just about plotzed when E did her thing, and Joy didn't think we'd want to see her or Sherri lift up their shirts. Correct.

And for that they have our eternal thanks.

Patty

Absolutely beautiful! A lovely lady with good morals and values, but who still knows have to have fun and be flexible. There should be more like her in "celebrityland".

Only swim in the Ocean

The View is mainly watched by pregnant women and this is what their viewers want to see.

TF

I can't stand Elizabitch. She is not your typical young person nor do I think she represents the 20 - 35 year olds. She is way too conservative at that young an age. I can't believe she thinks that abortion should be banished no matter if it is rape or not.
Please do not renew her contract ----- and please keep Whoopi she is great

Elizabeth

Thank you Elizabeth for adding some life to the "dead view"
Rosie killed it,and now Barbara is trying to "control all thats done
and said".2 late now Barbara.you shold have had Rosie removed !!!!

bebest

big ol pregnant bellies are ATTRACTIVE to other Big ol Pregnant bellies.... ladies this is not sexy... why do you think a majority of affairs occur during a woman's knocked up stage?? Cuz if one wanted to do Shamu they'd go to sea world!!

Jerseygirl

It must be a slow news day if this made headlines. SO WHAT?! There is nothing wrong with her showing her belly. I usually do not agree with Elisabeth's political views, but when she's being herself, she's pretty funny.

Ozzyfester

This show should be called One View instead of The VIew because one view is all of those other hags can tolerate

Only swim in the Ocean

hello, it

31. Yeah a pregnant belly is natural. But so is going to the bathroom. Should that be shown on national TV too?

Posted at 3:03PM on Jul 18th 2007 by J

What a great response, and so true. I like you J!

KT

TAMMY - I'm 25 and I know a LOT of girlfriends my age who are conservative AND have morals...so don't say there isn't a segment of our demographic she doesn't speak for! She is an upstanding person and if you support Rosie (who is a total conspiracy theorist, troop-bashing SLOB) over her, well you have the mentality of a 6th grader and that just can't be helped.

Deborah

HAVE U ACTUALLY WATCHED THE CLIP. I THOUGHT THE WHOLE THING WAS SO CUTE. I LOVED IT!

nicole

Who cares!!! it's just a pregnant woman showing her belly.atleast she isn't showing anything else

LRT

PLEASE..she goes from Survivor to a talk show host! Only in America!

Farrah

YOU KNOW I WOULD RATHER SEE HER STOMACH THAN TO SEE ROSIE O'DONNELL'S FAT ASS ANYDAY-- SO THANKFUL HER FAT OPINIONATED ASS IN GONE.-- THERE IS WORSE THINGS SHOWN ON TELEVISION NOWADAYS SO SHE DID NOTHING WRONG

Gerry

I hope Elisabeth remains on maternity leave forever. She adds NOTHING to the show.