Katie Holmes

Continues to Scientolo-age

7/18/2007 4:13 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ isn't the only one to notice that 28-year-old robomom Katie Holmes is already going through the change! She needs diuretics, not Dianetics!

Scientolo-age
Last month, TMZ pointed out
how the third Mrs. Cruise appeared to be morphing from a young Hollywood starlet into a middle-aged yenta. These hot flashes are killin' me! Now even Us Weekly is picking up on the Bride of Xenu's marm-alicious metamorphosis by comparing Katie's menopausal mode to 50-year-old Princess Caroline of Monaco! She's gone from Dawson's Creek to Golden Pond!

Nothing ages a gal like being married ... against her will!

coni

She is just a doll and looks like a good mother. Everyone is totally jealous of this beautiful women...I wish her and her family the very best. Keep on the good work Katie!!

Kat

I think Katie Holmes is a sweetie pie. I like her!

hardworker

Poor Katie! That Scientology shi@ will make you whacky really quickly! So may levels, so little time...........

justpicky

WHO REALLY CARESSSSSSSSSSSSSS

WHY DONT THEY JUST GIVE TO CHARITY

KATIE WAS PAID $5 MILLION DOLLARS TO MARRY TOM CRUISE ANYWAYS

WHEN SHE EVER DIVORCES HIM ......SHE WILL RECIEVE ANOTHER $30 + MILLION.

THIS IS ANOTHER WIERD FAMILYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.................

Yikes-A-Hooty

Katie is all washed up. 'Nuf said.

Amy Silverman

What a dumbass she needs to get away from that Gay man and his cult or she gets what she deserves idiot!!!!!

Sarah

Well, Princess Caroline looks really good! Not so sure about young Katie tho. Blame it on Tom!

rachel

Tom cruise is gay, and she's an incubator hag, just like michael jackson and debbie rowe.

Amy Silverman

Posh says to keep your gay husband away from hers NOWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!

JeepGuy 98

I have seen Katie Holmes out and about where she has been filming a movie, and in person she looks BAD ! Old and haggard, wearing frumpy clothes; Tom Cruise was marrying someone younger in age only - surely not in the looks department.

wilson

Whoa!! hold the press did I see the word ROBO!! Thats it, where is my picket sign lemme call AL..

dolly

I used to like Tom Cruise. But I started paying close attention to how he met Katie, their courtship and their marriage? Something isn't right about that whole situation. It is weird. I think that he is too old for her also. Let's face it. The guy got a little weird after meeting her. The couch thing? His actions were not okay. Kooky.... I think someone needs to rescue Katie and that little girl. Will he dump her in ten years? hmmmmmmmmmm

beware of big dark HERPE caves

what difference does it make, shes freakin ugly as hell. Especially when she has her herpe outbreak on her lips. eeeeeeewwwwwwwww!!!!!

Lori

I think she is very much in love with him, and he with her. I think they will have another child in the not to distant future. Why can't you all ACCEPT it and get over it all ready??? Gee you are all so mean. At least she isn't trying to be a sex goddess. She is looking like a refined woman for goodness sakes. She shows class.

Oro

How come katie is a ROBOMOM and Beyonce a ROBOHO?
Harvey levin check yourself and apologise to Beyonce for your rudeness.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments