Paris & Pooch: Two Bitches Hang Loose!

7/18/2007 1:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paris Hilton was snapped in Malibu on Tuesday getting ready to hang ten, while holding her bushy pooch dressed like a St. Tropez hooch. Need a ride?
Paris Hilton
The ex-con/socialite spent a beautiful summer day at the beach -- by dressing herself and her puppy in matching leopard print bathing suits; putting on a pair of stilettos, and throwing a surfboard in the backseat of her Bentley.

Paris Hilton really is just like everybody else!

Tangie

Your mom-----oh hell no you ain't! My momma ain't a dried up old bitch like you!

LC

#88 - LOL, dont be mad

b

SHE NEEDS TO EAT SOME MORE CHEERIOS !!!!!!!!!!! SHE LOOKS LIKE A WALKING DISEASE !!!!!! NOT HOT AT ALL!!!!!!

Maddy

You can slap me up side the head, but I'm starting to like this girl. Maybe it's because I have no expectations. It's her life and I can choose to read about her or not.

me2

that outfit is very sick. That poor dog. What ever happened to tinkerbell?

Shar

TMZ's photogs must all work CHEAP, as in for practically NOTHING. Notice how they all appear to be Hispanic. TMZ makes out BIG with advertising $$$$, while the photogs give it away.

Paris thinks she's some kind of glamour girl, when she's more just the butt of jokes. High heels while you're pulling out your boogy board? Only if you're superficial Paris Hilton craving attention. Think of how much time she spent before the mirror just so TMZ could have one of their little underpaid photogs capture this precious moment.

oh la la Paris is hot

Where else in amerca can you find a smoking hot girl in a hot swimsuit with a dog getting into her 200K car to go have fun in the sun!

LOVE IT! Paris rules America! She has everyone's attention and guys panting across the globe?

Paris has her haters.. can you imagine how ugly/fugly/fat they would look in this get up?

haha Paris is hot!

Wes

Paris Hiltons attempts to become new high-profile LA resident Victoria Beckhams pal have been snubbed by the latter.

London, July 17 : Paris Hilton's attempts to become new high-profile LA resident Victoria Beckham's pal have been snubbed by the latter.

Posh, who recently moved to the US with footballer hubby David Beckham and their three kids, heard from someone that Paris wanted to be her friend.

However, the news didn't go down well with the Spice Girl, who said that it would be a cold day in hell before she befriended the former jailbird.

"Over my dead body! We couldn't be more different," The Sun quoted Posh, as telling a pal.

As for how they're different, well for one thing Posh insists that people won't see her caught on tape without underwear.

"You won't catch me falling out of nightclubs with no knickers on," she reportedly said.

But Paris is really keen on getting to know Victoria, and has said she wants to invite Posh clubbing in Hollywood with her and her gang.

She also reportedly told a pal that they two 'could be soulmates'.

"I just know Victoria and I would get along. We could be soulmates," she said.

LuvTMZ

You go Paris!

Finally exposed - shes a wierdo

This is SUCH the example of why I can't stand this woman. First off, she can't surf; I've seen her try, and she's totally uncoordinated & spastic. Secondly, she bought that board because it was pink, NOT for the way she could surf on it. Third, she got dressed in leopard skin & stilettos to put her board in the back of her $300,000 car. Fourth, she's wearing her "I'm a BITCH" sunglasses while she does this. Fifth, she's carrying her dog while she's loading her board.

She isn't going surfing here. She got dressed up for a publicity shot; that's what this is. She's a media whore; that's what she does. Which is why I dislike her so. Disgusting excuse for a human being.

Wes

Just because people don’t respect Hilton, it doesn’t mean that they hate her or are jealous of her. And it’s pretty immature to assume that they do.

sarah

This STUPID C _ _ T is so starving for attention look at her she is ridiculous somebody should tell her that she needs to put wax on her board and maybe a pair of flip flops would have been fine she is a complete ass.

MATT

PARIS TAKES IT UP THE POOP CHUTE BY HER YORKIE!!!!

Paris Fan

I love this picture of Paris. She is so unique, and fun. Paris is so cool :-)

MATT

paris take its up the poop chute!!!