A Fergalicious Foto Frenzy

7/19/2007 4:42 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Fergie Ferg made them boys go loco last night during her performance at L.A.'s Wiltern Theatre. You can see me, you can't squeeze me! Josh Duhamel and the boys of The Black Eyed Peas were there to cheer Fergie on.

Maroon 5 frontman Adam Levine left Hyde in hurry and hopped into his car. "Makes me wonder," did he get that haircut on purpose?

The NYC stars did not let tornado warnings stop them from any photo ops! "Hairspray" big mama John Travolta stopped by Letterman while Jamie-Lynn Sigler left the opening of JT's restaurant Southern Hospitality with Ashley Olsen's ex, Scott Sartiano.

All of this and oh so much more glamour in today's flossy flossy Star Catcher!

Lilarose

Too bad this Fergie couldn't come up with a name that really distinguishes her in the business.

Yes, I know Ferguson is her name, but there is already a Fergie celeb.

Lots of people get them confused.

Tangie

Pissy Pants!

Bummer

FINALLY SOMETHING ABOUT FERGIE!!!!!!!!!!

Ace

I heard Amy Sedaris was going to attend the show at the Wiltern last night, but she got off at the wrong subway stop.

celebrity.web.net

methy mcvaginstine

Larry

Its good to see Fergie, She looks really well. I am glad she is keeping a low profile .In that clip (its too short) she looks like she has class and not like the usual bimbos they show. I am happy for her...............

mary

fergie is hot, hot, hot!

NOTAFAN

Post-Op Tranny who lifts rifts from Gwenny Gwen Gwen.

Sad.

arcticrose

ugh please, this woman has no talent at all, she "borrows" her music, videos, style and even name from everyone else why she is even mentioned in the news and magazines is beyond my comprehention, but I guess the same can be said for Britney Spears, the Hilton sisters, "LiLo" and the rest of them.
And didn't she piss her pants on stage?! Someone buy this woman some Depends.........pronto!!

Desiree

Can't stand Fergie, she is SO unattractive.