Brigitte Nielsen in Rehab -- Who Knew?!

7/19/2007 7:34 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Brigitte NielsenIn case you thought rehab was just for twentysomethings, TMZ has learned that 44-year-old Brigitte Nielsen checked into rehab a few weeks ago -- and is getting out in the next 24 hours. Clean and sober and completely under the radar!

A source close to Nielsen tells us she checked herself into North Hollywood's Cri-Help treatment facility several weeks ago and is doing well. Although it isn't known what Flava Flav's ex-girlfriend is in treatment for, our source says, "It was her decision," adding "It was the right time." Cheers to that!

Looks like Lindsay and Britney have someone else they can not drink with all night!

IFORGET

She's 54, you idiots.Don't you have fact checkers?

missmel

She is not aging well, is she? I've never found her to be an attractive lady, she looks like a man in drag.

kim suck

ew!! hes ugly!

Diva

I actually thought Brigitte came off as a very real person in her vH1 series.....and love him or hate him, Flav is a real person, too! She may not look great, as so many of the posters on here have so very "kindly" pointed out, but I'd rather look like her than most of the botoxed-and-lifted-to-death "stars" working today.
I wish Gitte the best of luck in her fight against addiction.....believe me, it isn't easy.
Someone else said "karma is real"....you're so right! Remember that, people.

Paige

Wikipedia has her birthdate as July 15, 1963. I thought she was much older!!!!!!Well, you are never too old to do something for y ourself. Good luck, Gita.

greeneyedlass

Geez that woman is looking RUFF!!! She is not ageing at all well...not at all!

Anna

She does look old. I just turned 40 and I look like 25

big joe

# 100 I BET YOU ARE A HEAVY SMOKER.

kapow

"who knew"? who cares is the appr. question

BLT

Does she ever look awful, I remember Stallone once saying he was staying in a motel somewhere and she had room service send him pictures of her, she was married at the time, she'd be nothing without him, notice she never does any movies after they divorces, oh wait!! She is NOTHING!!

BLT

#19, She is known for coming out of nowhere, chasing Stallone just to take his money, she was married to someone else when she mooched her way into meeting Stallone, she was only in Beverly Hills Cop 2, Rocky 4 and Cobra, the movie she did with Stallone , but thats it, she divorced her first husband, then divorced Stallone married some pro football player divorced him, she really is pathetic

mort

"Brigitte Nielsen in Rehab -- Who Knew?!" WHO CARES!!!

Brenda

Does ANYONE truly think anything more needs to be said than what Mikey posted in #1? Tickled me to read that.

I've always thought this woman was odd. She's one year older than me and looks 20 years older! Talk about hard living....

brenda

Annonymous -

y'all,

bridgette is from my era - the 80's -

fyrman

She is a nasty whore anyways.I cant believe TMZ even wasted internet space on her .NASTY!!!!!!!!!!!