Brigitte Nielsen in Rehab -- Who Knew?!

7/19/2007 7:34 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Brigitte NielsenIn case you thought rehab was just for twentysomethings, TMZ has learned that 44-year-old Brigitte Nielsen checked into rehab a few weeks ago -- and is getting out in the next 24 hours. Clean and sober and completely under the radar!

A source close to Nielsen tells us she checked herself into North Hollywood's Cri-Help treatment facility several weeks ago and is doing well. Although it isn't known what Flava Flav's ex-girlfriend is in treatment for, our source says, "It was her decision," adding "It was the right time." Cheers to that!

Looks like Lindsay and Britney have someone else they can not drink with all night!

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

ohnoudient

I used to wonder how she could kiss Flav, but now I'm wondering how he could kiss her ugly ass...Never saw anyone able to manage drugs. This is just ONE example.

perceptive

44 may not be her actual age. She wasn't born in the USA, was she? I'm thinking she may be lying about her age. She's probably in her 50s.

perceptive

Sly is looking like a degenerate too, after all that cosmetic surgery and steroids. Yuck.

justdeb

i feel bad for her.. she was good lookin back in her Sly days.

SwordsWoman

I'm the same age (and in recovery) and I don't look that old! Holy Hannah!!!

ymbt

blt wrote "..... I remember Stallone once saying he was staying in a motel somewhere and she had room service send him pictures of her, she was married at the time, she'd be nothing without him...."

I saw that interview you described.... in addition to the photos, she sent up a life-sized cardboard image of herself.... which was 6'5" or something. Apparently some guys dig the height, rather than the face.

Mrs. Jackson

i feel bad for her, i dont think she knows how to pull it together...can you say "plastic Surgeon"....fast !!

JennyP.

Oh lordy you holier than thou posters! People come to this site to gossip, be bitchy and rude... it's not for the niceties of life.... you should stay away if you can't handle it. And you're misusing the word karma, BTW.

Alicia

She looks butch. Lesbianism is very unhealthy. Your looking at it's poster child.

Actress and Pepsi Cola CEO, Joan Crawford, also a lesbian, morphed into that look as she aged. Yikes!!!

Go with the Flow!

OH MY GOD, I THOUGHT TMZ DID AN AGE PROGRESION TO HIM, I MEAN HER.
SHE USED TO BETTER LOOKING AND WASN'T SHE MARRIED TO SYLVESTER
STALLONE AND NOW SHE LOOKS MORE MANLY THAN HIM. YUCK! SYLVESTER
MUST BE THANKING HIS LUCKY STARS EVERDAY FOR GETTING HIM AWAY.

SHE REALLY LOOKS OLD AND I THINK SOMEBODY SHOULD TAKE HER PICTURES
TO SCHOOL AND COLLEGES TO SEE WHAT DRUGS CAN DO TO A PERSON, MAKE
THEM UGLY AND OLD AND HOW GIRLS CAN START LOOKING LIKE MAN AND BOYS
CAN START LOOKING LIKE PRINCE CHARLES OR SOMETHING (JUST JOKING) HE
IS ONE OF THE UGLIEST MEN I CAN THINK OF RIGHT NOW.

joe

SHAMLESS SELF SERVING WOMAN WHO USED PEOPLE THEN DISREGARDED AND DISRESPECTED THEM. IF YOU READ THIS WOMANS HISTORY PRE DRUGS YOU WILL COME TO THE SAME CONCLUSION. THAT SAID I HOPE SHE FINDS SOMETHING WITHIN HERSELF TO BE LIFE CONSCIENCE AND A DECENT HUMAN BEING.THE ODDS ARE AGAINST HER BECAUSE YOU ARE WHAT YOU ARE.

nyman

brigette looks like the joker from an old batman and robin show

moi