Jurassic Dickinson Pounds the Pavement

7/20/2007 2:57 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

No, Angelyne didn't dye her hair. Archeologists spotted superfossil Janice Dickinson prowling the shops at the Cross Creek Plaza in Malibu. The hands gave the first clue to the species.

Carbon-dating provided an approximate age of 93 for the self-proclaimed "world's first supermodel," who was dug up while doing a bit of shopping -- in this orthopedic support bikini. Those hot flashes must be pretty intense! Be glad she's wearing something!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

T

Yikes-her thighs are wrinkled! She almost has the worst lip job too! Plastic surgery ain't gonna work for this one any more- she'll end up looking like Burt Reynolds or Kenny Rogers! Yikes again!

DS9Sisko

The breasts of Angie Harmon, the thighs of Jessica Tandy.

Jake

Be honest now....Was this image dehanced by Photoshop or equivalent????My wife is 74 and does not look like that and neither do others of Janice's age. I am a photographer and I used Photoshop extensively and know what can be done to an image with it. 'Fess up now!

An Old Flame

Ive been all over that bod before the old age set in. Not that Im any younger but I do have fond memories of Janice before she made it big. Actually, she did make it big. :-)

chillout music girl

Janice doesn't look that old in a swimsuit..

Rockit

If you live to over 60 you will have wrinkles, face it! Older people can still look nice if they dress to cover up the bad parts, not show them off.

Roni

She is a total media whore! She is an absolute embarrassment to her children and she is too stupid to realize that she is no longer a model and needs to sit her decrepid old ass down somewhere.

Go with the Flow!

I have a little more weight than this skank and i have better legs and body (maybe 25 - 30
lbs more than Janice) She is disgusting and i like the perfect description of her by TMZ.
Really if I had arms and legs like that I would keep it covered at all times and this idiot is
walking around like that in public. Is she trying to scare the kids or something?

lori

So when you all who are complaining get to be her age, just hope you look as good as she does. As if YOU aren't going to age> ??? LOL..........it's just a matter of time. I hope Janice continues to wear whatever the hell she likes.

Please, please

Please, please, PLEASE let me look this bad at age 52!!!

woohoo

Ewwweuuuewww GROSS!!!

kitty

I'm sorry i don't see the fuss i think she looks pretty damn good!!!!

ag

this is OTT. Leave the bitch alone. She looks great. And name me another woman that has a bod like that at her age?

ELI

Janice, you go girl. You are lovely to look at!

malerey

thats soo growdy!!!

she makes people belive somethinds she totally isnt..
she just a freakin fake......

i hate her