Lindsay Lohan Officially Booked

7/20/2007 3:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay LohanIn one of the most under the radar moves she's ever made, Lindsay Lohan quietly walked into the Beverly Hills PD station late Thursday afternoon to be officially arrested for her May DUI.

According to the official Los Angeles Sheriff's Department website, Lohan was held in custody for about an hour around 4:00 PM, until she was released on her own recognizance -- routine for a first time DUI offender. Police sources tell TMZ that Lohan was "very pleasant and cooperative."

Lohan was charged with driving with a blood alcohol level greater than .08 and misdemeanor hit and run, this according to the Beverly Hills PD. Sources close to the case tell TMZ that this was simply a routine process, as often times people arrested for driving under the influence are simply cited and released.

For now, Lohan is scheduled to be back in court on August 24.

mary

this game is not going to end...

KT

JULIE - Not everyone who has money is evil. Good grief! A person can have a ton of money and still be grounded (Lindsey doesn't seem to be one of those people), but being rich, in and of itself, is NOT a sin and does not make one evil!

KT

JULIE - It's acceptable for us to say that Lindsey deserves jail time and has addiction problems...both those are FACTS!!!!

The King of the World

The whole time Paris was in jail, This wench was parading all around town with huge pearly white smile plastered across her fugly mug. I hope the hell she does at least 24 days!!!!

GO TO JAIL LILO

lala

Good Luck Lindsay! We wish you the best, your a beautiful girl and I love you!

BOEING 787

Well she's gotta face up for her DUI and cocaine possession.

Another reason mom should be a mom and not a best friend / party friend.

Dina must be proud : |

anon

actually, 19, lindsay was in rehab the entire time paris was in jail.

Jim

If I was stopped for the same offense, I'm sure I wouldn't have JUST been cited with a ticket and told to come to the police station when I have the time, to get booked. I'm most positive that I would be cuffed and thrown in the back seat of a police car and would probably still be in the jail house. Fame and fortune will get you everywhere. She needs the same Judge who sentenced P. Hilton and all the officers involved need to be investigated and reprimanded for releasing her. Just my opinion..

Crystal

Nothing will happen to her. I doubt they'll press drug charges since she's a celebrity.

KT

JIM - You posted "just your opinion," but you can second me with THAT one. Seriously, these people get away with murder. It's disgusting!

Robinest

I was thinking the same thing as one of the comments above. She we in an accident, drunk with cocaine in the car. Why the hell has she been walking around going to parties and that day camp they call rehab?!?! Anyone else would have been tracked down and dragged into a cell like a dog. And why doesn't anyone in the police department or DA's office givce a damn?

Ricky Ticky Tock

Kitkat, I got you.

Had no idea about the other offenses, my bad. She had some yayo up in her ride and she bounced out on the cop... GOT IT! LOL. With her dollars, she can get a good lawyer and get the drug charge dropped since I honestly doubt she had major dope in there, maybe a ball, that's all I bet it was if not less. Maybe a dime or something. That isn't nothin.

The fleeing the scene will be the major one I think.

Have a wonderful day.

The King of the World

Hay Rickity tickity...it's all good...I totally agree!

Wouldn't we all be so lucky to just waltz in ...and turn ourselves in whenever we dam please. Must be nice. This Ho needs to get a sniff a reality for a change.

fuctman

The King of the World

You know they're in the entertainment business and they make big bucks, but I don't think that means they're responsible for saving the world.

I just think it would be appropriate if they cleaned-up their act, and stop breaking the law, stop drinking and driving, stop the drugs already, show a little compassion towards others, try to set a better example, stop evading the law. AND GROW THE F**K UP!

And when they get busted they need get the same treatment as everyone else.