Stevie Wonder Driven to Sing ... By Isaiah?

7/20/2007 6:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Things are certainly looking up for Isaiah Washington. First, he lands a part on one of the hottest new shows this Fall ("Bionic Woman") and a development deal with NBC. Now, he's got none other than Stevie Wonder singing songs in his honor. My Cherie Amour!
Click to hear
Isaiah was on Stevie's radio show on KJLH in Los Angeles on Thursday , when Stevie and the crew spontaneously broke into a song about Mr. Washington himself. It's really just a chant for about a minute, but then Stevie himself breaks out a verse and it is truly on.

It's hard to be mad at anyone when the man who wrote "Songs in the Key of Life" is singing.

blackberry_curve@yahoo.com

"I just called to say... I WANT YOU TO DIE A HORRIFIC DEATH! And I mean it from the bottom of my heart." :-)

whatever

I used to think he was attractive until he actually started talking...

costaMesaboy

.........listen "gods work"...........whatever !!!!!!,,,,,,,but i will agree "butt-pluggers" are CRAZY, ISAHIAH,,,,,,,,you are hearby forgiven by costaMesaboy,,,,,,,,,haha L-O-S-E-R

Lillianne

still can't stand his bigoted self. tries to blame others for his own actions. SHAME ON YOU

Jean

hahaha...Love Stevie Wonder. That sounded pretty good!

Greedy Fred

This put a smile on my face. I love Isaiah and I look forward to watching him on tv very soon. Keep your head up Isaiah. God close one door and open so many more.

blackberry_curve@yahoo.com

You're an idiot, "man". Like the p.p. said, Washington shot off his huge homophobic mouth and proceeded to use the race card to his advantage saying racism was to blame and blamed the victim, Knight, for his actions. You need to give your head a shake.

Zenophobe Alien

I hope he gets fired from his new show. LOSER!

highroad

What the Hell is "God's work" supposed to be here? Hating other human beings in the name of God and then playing "victim" yourself? Yeah, I bet God's really proud of you.

Sues

This is to #10 - N.G. - He will!

billyboy

Homophobes Unite!! There is Justice!!! Gays are a smear on Humanity!!!

Who is gonna believe "George" has two women after this limp wristed denenerate!

Isiah Wins!!!!! Greys Anatomy loses!!!!

billyboy

If you bash gays you get rewarded!!!! Thank God that the real power in the entertainment industry feels that homosexuality is wrong and disgusting. Go Isaiah!!

Rightwing Agenda

Right on Isaiah!. The matter of the fact is that he just had the nuts to say what he felt. Alot of people who comment on this situation also have skeletons in their closet,so back off!!!!!....... you losers!!!!.

billyboy

Go Stevie!!

OUTSPOKEN...BUT HE KEEPS ON WORKING!!!!!! WE LOVE ISIAH!!!!

Straight People Rule!!!!

Cliff

Proves face time in Hollywood good or bad, ( in the eye of the beholder ) is good for your Rep. We are living in the Nation of the offened . It is what it is if you are gay you're gay , if you are black you are black. But I dare say if it had been something toward the black actor , Jesse Jackson , Al sharpton and may Oparh herself would have been all over it and we would never hear the end of it , there would be no end.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments