Mitt Catches S**t Over Hillary-Bashing Sign

7/21/2007 9:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Not everyone is a fan of Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama, but comparing them to one of the most dastardly pieces of human excrement of all time -- that might be bit much. Especially for a presidential candidate.
Mitt
TMZ obtained photos of presidential candidate Mitt Romney trying to win over grammatically challenged South Carolinians Thursday by holding a sign that said, "No to Obama, Osama and Chelsea's Moma."

Maybe he just doesn't like modern art?

LIN WOOD LOOKS LIKE A WOMAN ABUSER HIMSELF!

to poster # 128- If the tax cuts have helped our economi then why the hell the DEFICIT IS THE WORST EVER!!

The tax cuts for the rich have caused an unbalanced at the end of the equation , what you think you see its not, its just a falasy.

I sure agree with poster #129. George Bush is the worst ever!!!!!!!!!!

shannonbanks@earthlink.net

KT,

Please don't confuse anyone with the Facts.

SB in HB

KT

LOSERS ALWAYS BLAME OTHERS... - So apparently that puts you in the percentage of people who approve of the liberal congress...oh yeah, that rating is at an all-time historical low.

And yes, I very much am happy for the tax cuts for my family and small businesses. Excuse me if I don't want the government taking more than half of my family's money and giving it to people such as yourself. Sue me! That seems to be the favorite money-making method of lazy people these days...

Also, I certainly don't believe Bush is the evil man you make him out to be...and are so angry about it you have to call him and conservatives names. We live in tough times and post 9/11, I think he did the best he could given the intelligence he had. Sure mistakes have been made and he's admitted that many times in speeches, but since you and your liberal wacko lunatic people seem to know more than General Patreaus and others on the ground over in Iraq, I guess I should listen to you. Not.

KT

#131 SB - lol! I agree, I don't think the majority of people on this site are interested in facts. They are so filled with hatred for Bush and conservatives, they can't step out of their little venom-filled worlds to use a little common sense!!

KT

To I KNOW - It's not just tax cuts for the "rich" as you liberals so love to proclaim...it's tax cuts for the upper-middle class and SMALL BUSINESSES which happen to be the backbone of our country and our economy. By the government not takingover 50% of our frickin' paychecks, we are more likely to put money back into the economy...as evidenced by the American economic status today.

know it all

He has a really good chance of being president.........
of his own fan club, but that's about it.

Fugitive Pope

Re: OBAMA INSULTED A COLLEGE STUDENT INFRONT OF 2,000 PEOPLE, 0BAMA IS RUDE

Can't you people see a humorist at work? I'm serious. Do they have to say "Hey, look, I'm being sarcastic!" This is obviously Stephen Colbert at work.

C'mon, it was funny! So off base and moronic it HAS to be intentional humor.

Terry

Because we are shown a few possible candidates does not mean the fight is on between them.
Evolve from the limited red / blue trap and get Independent.
Really search for that person who will earn your vote, I have not seen this person yet personnaly.

KT

BUSH LIED TO THE CONGRESS blah blah blah....

You are right! All those reports from Britain and Russia must have all been manipulated by Bush, Cheney, Powell. That's the only explanation!! How did I not think of that!?! More importantly, how come Hills and Edwards didn't think of that!?!

Also, I'm sure you think Hussein was a great man, but what, may I ask, do you think he used to kill 1000's of Kurds in northern Iraq?

I know wussies like you want to just sit back and wait to get attacked again instead of engaging the enemy, but I certainly don't and some of my friends in the military who are over in Iraq right now don't either! We actually believe in what our country's doing...hmmm, and we haven't had an Al-Queda attack on U.S. soil since 2001, go figure.

I don't insult American intelligence...people like you do.

Terry

Obama Has not stated his veiws on many important issues to date. Are people going to vote for him because Opra said so?

drproctor69

To #22(user name "Why do white people try to be so stupid ?") please think before posting. I am certain you "googled" your stats about Georgia having the lowest graduation rates and you went to the first site google directed you to for your "facts". Well douchebag, please for future reference use statistics from the NEA, you know, the National Education Association and not whatever lazy non education related page you wasted your time at. For the record, SC has the lowest graduation rate in America. Your apology is accepted in advance.

Jason Portland, OR

Posted at 4:24PM on Jul 21st 2007 by Greg

Uhhh... you mean like this...

LIN WOOD LOOKS LIKE A WOMAN ABUSER HIMSELF!

#139- your president LIED BIG TIME ALONG WITH CHENNEY AND OTHERS. LIED TO THE CONGRESS AND TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.

I NEVER said Hussein was a good man, Hussein was always BAD even when USA was selling to him arms to fight IRAN. remember?

TO go to war he should have counted with the 'UN' and not arrogantly said I AM GOING TO WAR with or without allies. THAT WAS STUPID and criminal!

KT

BUSH LIED blah blah blah (#142) - You are right, the UN is a very good organization at upholding resolutions, we DEFINITELY should have waited for their ok....uhhhhh, ok maybe not. You've GOT to be joking! The UN is a totally impotent organization...the only thing they can do is deliver food to refugees...everything else they SUCK at. Also, don't know if you watch the news or pay attention during all the UN discussions, but France and other big name countries in the UN were actively STABBING US IN THE BACK b/c they had big money oil contracts with Sadaam and did not want to stir anything up with him...nor face the fact that he broke over 40 resolutions!

By the way, if you are American, Bush is your president too, regardless if you voted for him or not. I may not have loved Bill Clinton, but I considered him my president while he was in office. But then again, I'm not a raging lunatic who's pissed at everything in life like you are.

KT

NICOLE - Defnitely agree with what you are saying. I'm a conservative, but I'm not a big fan of Romney and I highly doubt he's going to make the Republican ticket, in either the Pres. or VP spot. But you are definitely right, TMZ seems to have a plethora of negative stories about Repub. candidates and rarely do you ever see anything negative about a democratic candidate on this site!