Mitt Catches S**t Over Hillary-Bashing Sign

7/21/2007 9:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Not everyone is a fan of Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama, but comparing them to one of the most dastardly pieces of human excrement of all time -- that might be bit much. Especially for a presidential candidate.
Mitt
TMZ obtained photos of presidential candidate Mitt Romney trying to win over grammatically challenged South Carolinians Thursday by holding a sign that said, "No to Obama, Osama and Chelsea's Moma."

Maybe he just doesn't like modern art?

Francis L. Holland

Why Has Markos Alberto Moulitsas ZÚÑIGA (M.A.M.Z.) Lied to Us About His Family Background?

webegeeks

Obama is articulate, smart, well informed, a great public speaker, and ten times the MAN that either Cheney or Bush are, not to mention Mitt, so of course, the rethuglicans have to begin the swiftboating as fast as they can.

BOB KASPRZAK

I wasn't aware that Chelsea owned the Museum of Modern Art!

Kate

MOMA isn't in even in Chelsea. Sheesh. Don't these rednecks know ANYTHING???

Joe Marasmus

And they wonder why we think they're stupid.

LIN WOOD LOOKS LIKE A WOMAN ABUSER HIMSELF!

TO #133- THE CONGRESS is now at the all times low
because they are letting the people down they are not doing what they said were going to do, COWARDS!; no back bone to stand up to the man they said lied to them-GEORGE BUSH. . They said they won't give this lier President a blank check WELL THEY have, they said they will
demand bringing the troops within six months, well I DON'T BELIEVE
IT WILL HAPPEN NOW.!. They are not any better!

If I don't vote for Hillary Clinton I won't vote for anyone at least with BILL CLINTON at her side right ECONOMIC decisions will be done.

Eventhough Bill Clinton wore his pants loose and lied about his PERSONAL affair he never engaged in a bloody war BASED ON LIES at the expense of the american people
were thousands of inocent people continue dying, THOUSANDS!!!! and BILLIONS of american people WASTED!

Anyway .I don't believe in these 2 political parties THEY ARE FOR MOST CORRUPTED!!!

LIN WOOD LOOKS LIKE A WOMAN ABUSER HIMSELF!

TO #133- THE CONGRESS is now at the all times low
demand bringing the troops within six months, well I DON'T BELIEVE
IT WILL HAPPEN NOW.!. They are not any better!

KT

To #148 (Bush lied blah blah blah)- you posted this before and I responded. Somehow your post got erased (probably b/c of the cuss words you used...), but I'm not going to re-post my response since it's still up there...just read my #143 response over again.

Ruth

NO DEMOCRAT IS A GOOD DEMOCRAT. THEY LOVE TO USE THEIR MONEY TO HELP THE POOR, NEVER THEIR OWN MONEY.

LIN WOOD LOOKS LIKE A WOMAN ABUSER HIMSELF!

BOZZO 'the clown' would have made a better president than lier George Bush!. THE WORST!

LIN WOOD LOOKS LIKE A WOMAN ABUSER HIMSELF!

NO REPUBLICAN WORTH A RAT'S ASS, THEY LIKE TO WASTE THE PEOPLE'S HARD EARNED MONEY, and are profesional liers!

KT

DEE - Obama's middle name is actually HUSSEIN. I can see how you got the 2 mixed up though, they're both evil people.

Also, this lady wasn't calling Barack "Osama." She was saying don't vote for Obama or Hillary b/c it's like voting for Osama. She was just repeating the conservative sentiment that voting for the democrats HELPS the terrorists b/c liberals are soft on defense. Example: liberals (and some wussy repubs.) vehemently calling for our withdrawal in Iraq and denying the fact that there will be widespread massacre and destabilization amongst the Iraqis if we immediately withdraw.

Also, anyone who doesn't believe me that the terrorists would just love for the democrats to win this presidential election, do a little research and you'll come across many public statements made by radical muslim clerics and terrorists who are constantly calling for the dems to win elections.

Nick La what

Hey I posted before, but I just now noticed that this guy is actually holding this sign HIMSELF. I read a few people saying things like “But or at least he wasn’t holding the sign. He was just posing with it”

He’s holding the sign people. That means he supports this type of behavior.

4Justice

Hey, sounds cool to me! That would make a cute little jingle.

Scout

Mitten looks like a vintage Ken doll that has been in the tanning booth too long. It's totally irresponsible to compare Obama to Bin Laden. WTF is wrong with people in this country?