Mitt Catches S**t Over Hillary-Bashing Sign

7/21/2007 9:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Not everyone is a fan of Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama, but comparing them to one of the most dastardly pieces of human excrement of all time -- that might be bit much. Especially for a presidential candidate.
Mitt
TMZ obtained photos of presidential candidate Mitt Romney trying to win over grammatically challenged South Carolinians Thursday by holding a sign that said, "No to Obama, Osama and Chelsea's Moma."

Maybe he just doesn't like modern art?

southernyankee

Well those po lil people in SC they can't help themselves. Just excuse them there is a lot of inbreeding going on. Mitt fits the republican mold. A liar and a flip flopper.

Innocent ByStander

He is a Globalist Freak. A Republican Shill a Quisling. Pro Nafta, Pro Cafa, Pro North American Union, Pro Trilateral, Pro United Nations, Pro North American Super Highway,Pro Illegal Aliens Drug Runners Criminals, Pro Abortion, Pro Gay Marriage, Pro Animal Cruelty. NEVER VOTE FOR HIM.

James

How ignorant of a statement is that? Comparing them to Bin Laden is plain stupidity and plays off the idea that people think Obama is Muslim when he is Christian.

kellygrrrl

it's sad that the Repugnants still think this tactic is going to work.
It's even more sad that so many posters have said they just don't care.
I know you're not coming to TMZ for political information.
But the fact that so many Americans simply don't care at this time really frightens me
I mean, at what point do you start to care?

BOEING 787

I don't blanket all Repubs they are not all the same, but Mitt Romney and that old hag are sons of bitches.

That Son of a Bitch Mitt Romney flipps a lot more than Karry has, I dont know if Romney
has seen the sign.

That old hag holding the sign should have her tubes tied.

Educated Mommy

To the morons who think that Obama is connected and/or associated in any way, shape, or form to Osama bin Laden or Saddam Hussein, PLEASE in the name of all things holy, open a history book instead of your moronic big mouths. Here are the facts:
1. Barack Hussein Obama was born in 1961 to a Kenyan dad and American momma (yes indeedy... it is spelled momma).
2. Hussein is as common as the name Smith.
3. Saddam Hussein did not come into power until 1979... far later than 1961... so how could Obama's parents have given him the middle name in honor of Saddam??? And by the by, who were Saddam's major financial and political supporters in the 80's? The very Republican Reagan, Bush I and Rumsfeld, of course.
4. Even if we forget the OBVIOUS point that the names Obama and Osama have nothing to do with one another, Osama bin Laden did not become a power to be dealt with until 1979. The Soviet invasion of Afghanistan is what galvanized bin Laden and fellow men of his ilk to launch a "jihad." And who were Osama bin Laden's major financial and political supporters back in the 80's? The very Republican Reagan and Bush I, of course.
Republicans, do try reading your history instead of displaying your stupidity when you vomit out your bigotry.

KT

EDUCATED MOMMA -
No one is comparing OBAMA and OSAMA. What conservatives are saying is that voting for Obama, Hillary's mama, Edwards, etc. HELPS OSAMA b/c these people do not GET the threat of radical Islam. Heck, Edwards compared the war on terrorism to a friggin' "bumper sticker slogan." You democrats want to pander to the terrorists, retreat, and sit on your a$$es until they come back over here and attack us.

In regards to the US financial backing of the Taliban, Hussein regime, etc., WHY do you think we did that. Because we were in the middle of the COLD WAR with the USSR and we were trying to prevent the spread of communism which would be a security threat to our nation. It was like choosing the lesser of 2 evils. At the time, the Soviets were poised and threatening to spread communism throughout the world and we did what we had to to stop it. You may be able to read a history book, but you sure as h*ll can't seem to put it into context!

yasser sanchez

i agree. Not Obama, Osama, or Hillary. We need a true proven leader.

What has Barak ever done? What has Hill ever done?

Romney is a proven leader. He has made better everything that he has touched.

I do not care if he is Mormon, Jewish, Catholic...the man is a a leader.

He is a fantastic man and has a great family. We need him. America needs a change.

Romney has my support!!!!

KT

BARRY - If you would actually read the context of my post instead of just reading into it with your liberal bias, I was NOT comparing OBAMA w/ OSAMA. I was saying how it would be easy for the lay person to mix up the middle names HUSSEIN and OSAMA b/c they were both evil people.

I'm sure OBAMA is a very nice person, I just don't agree with his political stances like pulling out of Iraq, nationalized healthcare, higher taxes, etc.

Nick La what

Try to find out what he’s all about before you go from post to post downing everyone. Evidently you are not reading that well either. I read tooo many of your post. You really need to read before posting anything else.

KT

GREG - What are you talking about? Are you talking to me or someone else??

Nick La what

Wow!!! Jett…188…is that really true???? And if it is then thanks. I didn’t know that was his ex-wife & his aunt too. Ewww….That’s just one more thing that makes us all right about this nobody. I guess he truly is that and more.

Jim

#184: KT, you seem to think Democrats don't take the threat of terrorism seriously, while Republicans do. The evidence doesn't support your idea. Bush ignored warnings about terrorists flying planes into buildings, and then he invaded a country that had nothing to do with the attacks and nothing to do with al-Qaeda, all while using the rhetoric of a phony "War on Terror." Sorry, friend, but there is no "War on Terror." You can't wage war on a tactic, or on an emotion, much as you'd like to believe you can.

Taking terrorism seriously has nothing to do with Republican chest-beating, slogans, or tough talk. It has to do with good intelligence, good security, and wise foreign policy--all qualities that have been sorely lacking under Republican leadership. I look forward to returning the White House to people--hopefully Democrats--who can offer real leadership, rather than empty sloganeering and outright lies.

Nick La what

Stop with the repeated post already. We've read them!!! Reading them more than once will not make us believe them anymore than if we just read it once.

Nick La what

I would definitely NOT be talking to you KT. I was talking to someone else…and I did mention their name, number and what they also said.