Mitt Catches S**t Over Hillary-Bashing Sign

7/21/2007 9:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Not everyone is a fan of Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama, but comparing them to one of the most dastardly pieces of human excrement of all time -- that might be bit much. Especially for a presidential candidate.
Mitt
TMZ obtained photos of presidential candidate Mitt Romney trying to win over grammatically challenged South Carolinians Thursday by holding a sign that said, "No to Obama, Osama and Chelsea's Moma."

Maybe he just doesn't like modern art?

Raymond Hannon

South Carolina is retarded. I can't imagine Mormons living there. It's not the deep south; it's the deeper south.

Nick La what

Nothing like an innocent looking link that is ....ALL VIRUS!!!....Don't click...another person said it happened to them one day.

Nick La what

I agree with boo who.

Nobody was going to vote this man in anyway.

Gigi

For the record, the sign is the punchline from an OLD joke circulating on email where Chelsea Clinton is talking to someone---something to do with fear, what you're afraid of----and someone says to her they are afraid of "Osama, Obama, and your Mama!"

Get a grip. Do you think that the Dems don't have their fair share of jokes...? And people who support and fawn over a guy who likes to put cigars in unmentionable places have no business saying what is and isn't tasteless...

And, yes...there's a probably a joke in that as well...

Elliotdrummer

I'm not surprised that Romney would love that horrible sign. He is, after all, a Mormon. We all know that Mormon's are terrible people. Romney is typical, chauvanistic, racist Mormon.

Elliotdrummer

I'm not surprised that Romney would endorse the type of trash that is written on that sign. He is, after all, a typical Mormon. Mormons are chauvanistic and racist. Romney is no different that all the members of that Mormon cult.

KT

I've read through so many ignorant comments on here, I don't even know if I want to post...what the heck.

1. To all you liberals crying foul over this sign, where the h*ll were you when Bush was being called HILTER?!?! Typical behavior by you people (liberals)...only give a cr@p about "injustice" when it affects your beloved politicians or their causes.

2. To all the people saying this is an "illegal" war, are you THAT ignorant to not know how AUTHORIZATION for war is given?! It's given by the CONGRESS! That means both republicans and democrats have to vote to give the President authority to go to war. Yep, that's right, both your beloved Hillary and Edwards looked over the intelligence coming in from ALL OVER THE WORLD (Britain, Russia, etc.) saying that it was likely Sadaam had wmd's and they voted in FAVOR of giving the president the authority to invade Iraq. So before you break a hip falling off your rockers that Bush unilaterally, by his little lonesome, without the approval of congress, took us into this war, you might want to do a little investigation to see how your favorite liberal politicians voted on this...

suzy

It would be great if TMZ *ever* actually paid attention. The sign says "OBAMA OSAMA" not "OBAMA (comma) OSAMA"

It's the Republicans little joke to make fun of Obama by calling him "Obama Osama"
You know, because they are outstanding, super Christians. *rolls eyes*

DCassidy

You're right, he owes Osama and Obama an apology.

JAAD

Big surprise, a Republican who can't spell.

suzy

KT, shove it up your ignorant Republican ass. Bush is a liar, a murderer and an idiot to boot.

KT

SMR -
I don't know, you're posts are pretty asinine for a NON-ignorant person....lol! I absolutely love the fact that you can't come at me with any facts, just name calling...very mature. Maybe when you start presenting me with some logical reasoning, I might stop laughing at your uneducated posts!

LIN WOOD LOOKS LIKE A WOMAN ABUSER HIMSELF!

to #97- I see you have been chasing good old Hillary, apparently you were after her private jewels. You must be a lesbian or a rag queen checking out a woman's private parts.

GET A LIFE LOSER!!

KT

FOR THE CLINTON HATERS - Are you really THAT uniformed to our
economic country's status right now? Thanks to Bush's tax cuts, our economy is doing great! But I'm sure the liberal media has better things to report than the state of our economy...and I guess that partly
explains why you are in the dark about this....

LIN WOOD LOOKS LIKE A WOMAN ABUSER HIMSELF!

#128 - I guess you are 1 of the 17% who admire and support George Bush, YOU ARE BLIND, DEAF AND DUMB. Sorry for you!

83% of the people can't be all wrong to see how AWFULLTHIS PRESIDENT HAS BEEN. THE WORST ever!. A MASTER LIER, ARROGANT AND EVIL!

I will suggest you have your eyes, ears and brain checked, are deteriorating fast for what I can see.