A Week in the Thirty Mile Zone 7/15 - 7/21

7/22/2007 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney and Paris popped out -- while Courtney frightened with her waxy gaze. Christopher Walken went walkin', and the future King of England previewed his future crown.

Perez debuted his orange and yellow marshmallow surprise, while Sheryl Crow took the new babe for a cruise.

Sadly, the pic of the week was blocked, when Becks slapped a helping hand on Posh's crotch. That's a week in the Zone!

Want more delightful retina massage? Click on in to our "Aged to Perfection" and "Brit's Strip 'n Dip" galleries.

Aged to perfection gallery: click to launch photos

truth

1st u bitches

lori all talk radio.net

WOW

lori all talk radio.net

ALL THE WOMEN LOOK GREAT!

I love u Travis

Britney looks at a average weight for a change in the picture of her from behind.

I love u Travis

Terry

She is not ever in the water past her knees,She clearly wanted and may have even set up this photo frenzy. She must have had a buzz on but she looks healthy and at a good weight. I hope those under fed Celebs take note. She could have walked down to the beach though! come on.

J Doe

she was caught with sean in her lap again..its on splash video, thats the reason for her FREAK OUT !! she knows she's caught.

Kris Peterson

I wish that Brittney would just stop. You can be sexy without acting like a pig. I don't know who her advisor is, . but she should fire him....and I would imagine that it is someone extremely jealous of her taking advantage of her gullibility. I hope that this is the case anyway.

jProud American Author

When I look at celebs busting out or looking like ghosts, I have to say I am so grateful to be just a regular, average person. I love who I am!
Read great books of fun, hope and overcoming obstacles!

candice

Why the hell is this news??

and i'm not suprised about britney spears. her ass is ALWAYS out the door shown to the public! can she just do us all a favor and cover herself up?? she's sooo gross!

and why the hell was she swimming in her damn underwear?? does that make any sense??

Lana

bra and underwear are pretty much the same thing as a swimsuit, except one is meant for swimming and the other kind of makes you look slutty if you swim in it....

Me

Britney looks amazing her old body is slowing coming back..shes at average weight but once tour time comes shes gonna she'll be back with rocking abs and her old brit bod ..im s ure her hair will fully grow then and she wont use extension but shes always used extision and every other celeb does to even tho they have long hair..its great to see britney happy..too many people judge her from pics paps take when they dont even know her..

tuna marie

how come tmz doesn't have the video up of britney screaming obscenities at photogs while her kids are screaming and crying in her car? brit is trash.

anon

Really, where is the video of Brit called people fat asses (like she should talk) and swearing in front of her kids? I can't believe she has the gall to say her mother is too dangerous to be around her kids. She needs help.

Ryan Sisk