Sizemore Faces Fleiss in Court

7/22/2007 11:33 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Could things look any worse for Black Hawk Down actor Tom Sizemore? Already in prison on a 16-month bid for violating probation in relation to an L.A. methamphetamine case, the seismically screwed Sizemore is once again in court. This time, he's trying to overturn a 2003 corporal injury conviction for an assault on his then-girlfriend, "Hollywood Madam" Heidi Fleiss.

A plastic surgeon testified that when he examined the former Hollywood Ho-Manager in the days after the supposed assault, he didn't see bruises on Fleiss' face. Surgeon Michael Cardenas testified that Fleiss and Sizemore seemed to be getting along.

Sadly, Sizemore faces up to six additional years behind bars if convicted of other pending drug-related charges.

The two felonious former lovebirds dated for two years.

Phillip

She is one ugly whore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whatthe?!?

He is like so many users in the thrall of their addictions- complete denial. The time in prison might not help- he may get out and go right back to it. SAD. He may have roughed her up- no one treats others right when they are f----d up every day. She might have had bruising or marks on her body that the surgeon didn't see. He is in prison due to his own bad decisions, over and over again. I don't feel sorry for this LOSER.

FlBiker

He's screwed

loserface

that fugly aids diseased ho is probably just desparate for some cash......get a grip bitch

Ace

I remember when Myron Kempelstein was dating Heidi Fleiss, this was when he was still influential in the cable television industry, and it was the drug-fueled sex that dragged him down as well. Crack is whack! But he has made a bit of a comeback.

Ace

I would love it if Matt Groening featured Heidi Fless in an upcoming edition of "Futurama" or "The Simpsons," instead of Madonna like he wants to. Madonna is kind of boring.

Ace

Speaking of Matt Groening, I saw photos of him and Rosie O'Donnell from that Argentinian ski trip they went on together this past spring. He loves those bright colors!

Ace

There was a three-way between Matt Groening, Britney Spears and Rosie O'Donnell, I saw photos of that in OK! which I am ashamed to buy at the grocery store myself so I send my little daughter down there to purchase it for me. It's a good value and much less restrained than its American competitors.

Desiree

Geez, TWO YEARS with Heidi Fleiss?!!! Shouldn't that be considered time served?

char

POWERLESS AND YOUR LIFE HAS BECOME UNMANAGEBLE.....TOM

inagaddadivida

Are you sure that isn't David Gest on the right?

nonnie

What on earth happened to Sizemore anyway? I remember when he was first getting his acting career started in "Striking Distance" with Bruce Willis and Sarah Jessica Parker, and many other good movies. He probably started using drugs when he was with Heidi Fleiss
and continued on--I can't believe those two together--What a weird pair to say the least.

Kay

are you kidding me? "she wasn't abused because there were no bruises on her face and they seemed to be getting along"?? Whoever made that statement knows nothing about abusive relationships, if he thinks that couples are supposed to fight all the time. And no bruises on her face? Give me a break. Most arrogant statements ever.

smeg

Hedi couldn't have lied. I mean, it's not as if she has a history of breaking the law, taking advantage of the trust of others, and then selling people out to help herself.

val

HEIDI IS ONE OF THE UGLIEST 3 bag faced hookers, I've yet to see. Heidi makes David Gest look better and I thought that was impossible. More like the market up from a crash, a blip. If Seizmore could stomach this ugly piece in his life for so long, he deserves time off for dumb behavior. She's a liar and a fraud... and amazingly a whore .. with the face she's got .. credit her. She needs to spend time on her knees.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments