Birkhead-Opri Battle Bite

7/23/2007 2:36 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Larry Birkhead continues to sink his teeth into his former lawyer, Debra Opri, and Dannielynn is also getting in on the act. Larry told TMZ that Dannielynn now has six baby teeth and is using Larry as a teething ring.

Opri was also chewed up by a not-so-flattering feature piece in the L.A. Times this weekend. The article covered Opri's rise to celebulawyer, her relationship with Birkhead, and some of the outrageous line-items on Birkhead's bill which included $1,500 a month for Debra's publicist, $119 per e-mail and $96,000 in cellphone calls.

Birkhead is suing Opri for fraud, breach of fiduciary duty and legal malpractice. Birkhead alleges that Opri offered to take his case free of charge, while Opri countered, "I don't work for free. I just don't. I can't afford it."

Two weeks ago, Birkhead won a key battle against Opri when Judge Charles C. Lee granted his request for a preliminary injunction, which requires that Opri return $591,250 of Birkhead's money, which is being kept in a blocked account that can only be touched by court order.

LIN WOOD LOOKS LIKE A WOMAN ABUSER HIMSELF!

2 lazy UNEMPLOYED bums: Stern the murderer and Larry the sperm donor, living the live of the rich and famous with the money of 2 people they destroyed Anna and Daniel and living from the baby too now!

HORIZONS was obtained ILLEGALLY for the wrong reasons, IT SHOULD BE SOLD and not allow murderer Stern continue squatting for free. WHAT KIND OF LAWS ARE THESE ONES?? protect the criminals and ignore the victim's and their families.

Time WILL Tell

LARRY YOU ARE A UNGREATFUL B I T C H !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amy

I read somewhere that Opri claimed she helped Larry get the dna test done and custody of the baby. FALSE! She Lied! It was his bahamas lawyer who helped him with that. That was done after he fired her even though she said she quit. Even David Hasselhoff 's Ex fired her too. I see now Opri has no talent to be a lawyer. Opri needs to grow up and face the music. Start looking for a job at McDonald's or somewhere Opri cuz you're gonna need it soon. Take my advice.

Liz

LARRY IS A DEADBEAT. JUST ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF THE USUAL FOR HIM & HOWARD, LIVING OFF WOMEN. NOBODY WORKS FOR FREE.

Happy To Be Me

Twelve Days in Houston

103. as always a lurker, greta posted today

Posted at 2:53PM on Jul 23rd 2007 by Windi

The focus is that HKS is with Anna.. and how happy she is and things are going well. And then Anna passed things weren't going well and she wasnt happy. Howard still by her side. Through the good and the bad.

I think it is HILARIOUS you have to Regroup - I don't think the Judge will allow one to switch 'FORUMS' as easily as you TRY to do when the heat is on :)

BTW - have NEVER had to change my name or regroup in my SUPPORT.

Liz

......................................................LARRY IS A LYING CROOK................................................................

CalGal

In front of the courthouse in Florida, in the courtroom twice and all on film Debri stated she was helping Larry for free, probono. When the big check from Access Hollywood came in and Larry dismissed her, Debri sends Larry the huge bill. She really killed her career in front of the world. We all know how greedy this woman is. I'd like to see her lose her license. She is a terrible attorney.

Time WILL Tell

OMG------Look at him, he looks more like hk$ every time we see him.

---------------------------------------LOSER------------------------------------------

Twelve Days in Houston

27. Opri, get offline, take your battle to court. You just keep making a BIGGER ASS of yourself by continuing on and on with your blather. We'll see, when the judge decides. My guess is that he WON'T be lenient with you. Nor, will the State Bar. I hope they pull your license to steal. Why do you think there are so many attorney jokes?
Posted at 3:48PM on Jul 23rd 2007 by Happy To Be Me

License to Steal LMAO

Excess billing hours A lawyer died and arrived at the pearly gates. To his dismay, there were thousands of people ahead of him in line to see St. Peter. But, to his surprise, St. Peter left his desk at the gate and came down the long line to where the lawyer was standing. St. Peter greeted him warmly. Then St. Peter and one of his assistants took the lawyer by the hands and guided him up to the front of the line into a comfortable chair by his desk. The lawyer said, "I don't mind all this attention, but what makes me so special?" St. Peter replied, "Well, I've added up all the hours for which you billed your clients, and by my calculation you must be about 193 years old!"

Liz

Larry thinks he's the golden boy of the year but I think he's trashy. He thinks women are supposed to work for him for free. HE'S AS LOW AS LOW CAN GET.

Bahama Mama

You people are as dumb as Birky. Can't you see Birky and $tern are trying to destroy Opri's reputation so he won't have to pay his bill? This TMZ item is not news and Bikhead spins and lies. [See Howard $tern Lawyers] Birkhead just wanted for everyone to see his new sunglasses. He is so over. No one cares about him anymore. He is a criminal like $tern. Opri was kind to him then he stabbed her in the back when he sided with the Killer.

Please people. Read the facts. I have followed this case from the beginning. Birky is a fraud and a criminal.

Time WILL Tell

PATHETIC JERK !

Only swim in the Ocean

...
BTW - have NEVER had to change my name or regroup in my SUPPORT.

Posted at 3:36PM on Jul 23rd 2007 by butterfly
*****
Reading posts today at the 'Criminal' Site, I just found out that the Virgie/O'Quinn operatives gather at the 'Penne' site and talk of regrouping and receiving emails and plotting strategies to deal with the 'difficult' pro-stern posters, etc.

Who knew?... it's hilarious!

Time WILL Tell

Give my baby to my Mom, you can't pay your bills, you don't deserve MY baby ! You never stop do ya Larry? I will haunt you, I want my baby to know her Grandma!