Birkhead-Opri Battle Bite

7/23/2007 2:36 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Larry Birkhead continues to sink his teeth into his former lawyer, Debra Opri, and Dannielynn is also getting in on the act. Larry told TMZ that Dannielynn now has six baby teeth and is using Larry as a teething ring.

Opri was also chewed up by a not-so-flattering feature piece in the L.A. Times this weekend. The article covered Opri's rise to celebulawyer, her relationship with Birkhead, and some of the outrageous line-items on Birkhead's bill which included $1,500 a month for Debra's publicist, $119 per e-mail and $96,000 in cellphone calls.

Birkhead is suing Opri for fraud, breach of fiduciary duty and legal malpractice. Birkhead alleges that Opri offered to take his case free of charge, while Opri countered, "I don't work for free. I just don't. I can't afford it."

Two weeks ago, Birkhead won a key battle against Opri when Judge Charles C. Lee granted his request for a preliminary injunction, which requires that Opri return $591,250 of Birkhead's money, which is being kept in a blocked account that can only be touched by court order.

Greedy Lawyers Suck

Opri I wonder why your phone doesn't ring. Cause no one trust you. Especially in Beverly Hills, where they would never ever trust you with their money or secrets.

me

Didn't he work as a paparazzo before Anna made him rich? I never saw any art photography by Larry which would make a difference to a paparazzo's job.

See how the paparazzi haunt and hunt the celebs, listen to the stupid questions they ask... You have to be an ice-cold person to be a paparazzo.

Celebrity photographer was Larry's choice for a profession. What a pathetic display!

me

There are other ways than destroying someone's professional existence and make it public.

Same with the lawsuits against Anna: Why did he make it public? He gave so many interviews...., nobody could imagine what kind of additional pain he inflicted on Anna Nicole.

Mary

Larry only got the DNA harvest due to the efforts of "Debra Opri" and Judge Seidlin (family man)! All he needed to do was enter Arbitration Court with his FIRST attorney, Debra Opri, for a determination of the fair amount and PAY IT. He owes it to his biological daughter to be a man (the one we thought him to be) and pay a reasonable amount to Debra Opri.

Debra Opri "lent" him $100,000 from her own personal funds, he signed legal contracts to be represented by her, and she obtained media contracts on his behalf. No private attorney in the Year 2006-2007 works without (ultimate) payment!

Neither do men (Thompson-Shelly) GIVE a million-dollar house to a woman who is bearing another man's child! If people give properties away, those properties are given to their own family members!

Anyone who has bought into the FREE concept hasn't worked a day in their life! At least folks in the Midwest do an honorable day's work for an honorable day's pay!

I supported Larry Birkhead from the absolute beginning that Anna Nicole's lawyer used Entertainment Tonight (night after night) to create a "fabricated dream or illusion" until the announcement came that he was using a TROPE to sue Debra Opri instead of arbitrating his bill. Larry once stated that "people like to build you up to bring you down"; however, Larry through this association with Anna Nicole's lawyers has brought himself down. He could have obtained everything honorably on behalf of his daughter but has chosen to take "easy street" just like the lawyer who graduated from UC universities and (then) lived like a parasite and sucked the life out of a woman who seriously needed "professional" psychological care throughout the years instead of being pimped like some public prostitude.

Anna Nicole would be here today had she not been physically NEGLECTED in "Hollywood", Florida. First her inner circle (the ones who were closest with professional licenses) let her down and now Larry's letting their daughter down by getting involved with her mother's questionable lawyers.

Liz

Larry got Anna pregnant while she was on drugs. I don't believe that story about them planning a child. No woman of her age who is drugged up is capable of making a decision like that. He had plans all the time to use her for child support & money.

Mary

Larry Birkhead will one day understand that he has been played like a fool by Anna Nicole's lawyers. You can be certain Stern eats up all the spewing of disappointment towards Larry, but I will state here that Dannielynn Hope is under the protective umbrella of her biological father and he needs to be a man AND create a Grand Canyon between himself (with the expected "neutral" attorneys) and distance himself from those dispicable lawyers from Los Angeles.

YOU KILLED MY SON!

Since the money was only being held in opri's account anyway i dont see what he won.

the judge simply put it in writing that the money not be moved. in the end he still pays

EVERY TIME YU SEE LARRY NOW THE ONLY THING THAT COMES ACROSS IS HOWARDS NEW WHIMPY WOMAN WHO BETRAYED HIS DAUGHTER AND THE MEMORY OF DANIEL AND ANNA.

I DONT CARE TO HEAR ABOUR LARRY'S BILLS. WE ALL HAVE UM. TAHNK YOU. THE SUBJECT OT THE DOCTORS BEING CHARGED IS WORTH DEBATING......SOMEONE'S OVERDUE BILL IS NOT.

The REAL Just My Opinion

Larry is just buying time for HK$. I am not sure WHY yet, but I am sure it will come out soon.

Larry will lose, and he does not care - that is sickening to me because he is not only SPONGING off the baby himself, but taking her money for these lawsuits.

Greedy Lawyers Suck

Good Bye Opri! Who would ever hire a Thief and Liar like Opri. No one will ever trust you in Beverly Hills where there is vast amounts of SECRETS and MONEY. None of which you'll ever see again.

Liz

No person of integrity would turn around & sue the very lawyer who helped him get his baby. He could have settled this privately but no he wanted to beat her out of the money after all the hard work she did for him. He's not even a man just a money hungry weasel who has teamed up with Howard so he can steal everything he can.

The REAL Just My Opinion

Posted at 8:03PM on Jul 23rd 2007 by SCREW LARRY
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I second that !!!

I wonder WHY TMZ keeps misrepresenting what is going on.

They don't need to be on Fox network, because they are spin masters. I am going to write FOX about these.

dayton

I do not understand why most of you are making these comments. Larry is the father. If he is taking care of his daughter- why do you care who he sues? Why he is friendly with hks, I don't know--neither do you. I do not like Opri. I think she was very unprofessional when she gave a televised interview, saying she no longer rep. Larry. This is on a day before Larry was going to court in the Bahamas. She "hinted" that it was she who ended the relationship because Howard was running the show. Even if hks was involved somehow, she should never gone on national television to say so. Larry is a very proud father. He should be. His daughter is beautiful. Why should he not photograph her? Why should he not share these pics with the public? Think of the concerns so many people had for Dannilynn before and after her birth. I think a lot of people cared about any lasting effects the drugs Anna took would have on her. Give him a break. Do I think howie was involved with ANS and DWS deaths? Yes, I do. I just hope that Larry has a plan. I hope he does. I hope he does.

Greedy Lawyers Suck

Byyyyyyyeeeee Opri! No phone calls! No Work! No one trusting you with money! No one trusting you with their secret!

Byyyyyyyeeee Opri!

Greedy Lawyers Suck

Shsssssh it's so quiet at Opri's Office. I wonder why? I guess Beverly Hills has found out what a THIEF and a LIAR Opri is!

Greedy Lawyers Suck

Opri started this entire mess with her GREED!