Britney's Disastrous

Photo Shoot

7/23/2007 8:56 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0723_britney_ok_01_ex-1TMZ has learned that Britney's self-arranged photo shoot and interview with OK! Magazine was a complete disaster. We're told that the photos are so bad, execs at the magazine are, at this moment, trying to decide whether to report what actually happened -- or sanitize the truth to protect the pop train wreck.

According to multiple sources, Britney's behavior during the interview was "nothing less than a meltdown." She was, according to our sources, "completely out of it" during the shoot. The photos are "so bad" we've learned, that to publish them could "kill her career."

Apparently, Brit Brit's eyes rolled back in her head at one point, causing her to look half dead. Her mood, we're told, was extremely erratic. She took frequent bathroom breaks our source says, and each time she returned her mood would change. She was also completely paranoid during the entire interview, fearing at one point the ceiling was about to cave in on her. Out of control y'all!

We've also learned that Brit had some issues with hygiene on the set as well. At one point, Britney ordered up some fried chicken to munch on. We're told after she chowed down, she wiped her hands on a several thousand dollar dress that she was wearing for the shoot, staining it with grease. Yuck! One of her dogs also needed some assistance in the housebreaking department. Our on-set spy says that the dog pooped all over the floor, and Brit used (what else?) -- a dress to clean it up! How trashtastic!

As for how Brit looked for the photos, another nightmare. We've learned that OK! hired two of the best hair and makeup artists in L.A. to transform the once-bald beauty into something more presentable, but she wasn't havin' none of that. She refused to let the hired help touch her, opting instead for her "skanky friends" to do her hair and makeup. No wonder she always looks so fantastic!

And if you're wondering where her mom/publicist/lawyer/friend/ANYONE was to help her out, we're told that even her cousin Alli (who until recently was working as her personal assistant) couldn't deal, and is "done" with Miss Spears.

We'll see when OK! hits the stands this week -- if they actually have the balls to print the truth about what happened. We're guessing they don't!

A call to Brit's rep was not immediately returned. A rep for OK! would not discuss the upcoming issue.

huh?

Crack will do that to ya.

pattyann

Does anyone out there really believe that Brit knows how much a Chanel dress costs, or for that matter how long she would have to work to pay for one, she obviously thinks Bounty and Chanel are one in the same. She is a trainwreck and except for the order of fried chicken, I would believe that she was doing blow in the bathroom, I mean, I'm sure she was doing blow in the bathroom. How else can you explain this????

DzDawg

Is it just me or do the reporters at TMZ seem to enjoy putting people down, harrasing people, and almost doing whatever is in their reporting powers to destroy lives of people that have more going for them then they do? TMZ thrives on doing to people the exact opposite of how I rasied my kids.

Tresbellefemme

I definitely don't condone some of the things that Britney did (not wearing undergarments, shaving her head, etc. etc.). However, I think that the media, including TMZ, and the general public should stop abusing her.

You have to walk a mile in someone else's shoes before you know what it's like to be that person. Try to be considerate and have empathy.

When I read stories about her, I feel very sad for her. She seems like a lost person who needs to find true meaning in life and people she can trust.

I could be wrong, but I think what might have happened to her is the following:
1) The career pressure: She appears to have spent most of her life trying to climb the ladder of success and she probably had very little time to enjoy herself or relax. Perhaps this pushed her to rebel and finally let loose and let it all hang out without worrying about constantly being at the top of the pop chart or beating out other competitors like Christina Aguilera. For example: She probably enjoys being able to relax, shop, vacation, and eat a lot and not having to count every calorie like she did before.
2) Lack of education: For the sake of her career, her education probably got waylaid. This is probably the reason why she acts, talks, and dresses in a very common and classless manner.
3) K-Fed: She probably married him because she thought she could relax around him and have someone to share and enjoy her life, unlike other guys really into his career like Justin Timberlake. Unfortunately, he turned out to be bad husband. His drugging, cheating, constant partying (even when she was pregnant with his children), and money-grubbing ways probably made her incredibly depressed and disillusioned in men and plummeted her self-worth. She ruined her body to have children for this worthless man and that's how he repaid her, I think it's enough to send a lot of women into a downward spiral (example: shaving the head incident).
4) Media vultures: All the intense media scrutiny, gossip, innuendo, exaggerations and outright lies by the media must have really messed with her psychological state. I wonder how many people can face all that craziness (I think she flashes them her privates just to play with the media's heads. It's once again, an act of rebellion.) The media really reminds me of the vultures that fly overhead waiting for poor animals to die or as in this case, keep swooping down and peck the animal to death.

[Her partying life and her children]
1) Like the Pro-Britney commentators, I don't think that there's anything wrong with her having a life and having fun once in a while. She's young, single, and can afford to have a nanny, why the heck not?! Being a mom does NOT mean she has to lock herself in and have no "Me" time. Does being a mom mean that you are no longer a human being? A mom is still a woman and needs to feel like a woman and a mom is still a human who still needs to feel like a human being and enjoy herself. My married friends with kids will tell you that being able to go out once in a while is such a stress reliever, joy and blessing.
As long as the kids are being well-cared for (and it is true that kids that age go to bed by around 8 to 9 p.m.) and the mom doesn't go out too often and she is not making a fool of herself or hurting herself or others, why in the world not?

2) Those commentators who say that a mom must just be with their kids are being ignorant of the daily difficulties of being a mom (whether stay-at-home or working mom) and wish to have women in their place (barefoot, pregnant, miserable and subservient?!) Why aren't people speaking on and on about married guys with kids who do the same thing or worse? Why this double standard!

[Advice for Britney]
1) Education: Read up on or get a coach to educate yourself on proper behavior and speech. There are books, finishing schools, and professionals who can help you. In fact, take this time to educate yourself in all subjects. Pay particular attention to English, philosophy, the arts, and culture. It will broaden your mind and make you not just a more interesting person, but a great role model for your children.
2) Dress/ Hair/ Makeup: You should read some good books on how to dress, do your hair and makeup and/or hire a good stylist. You are being constantly photographed in hideous outfits. You have to know what is flattering for your face, hair, and figure and what is appropriate for the occasion, whether it be a red carpet affair, stroll on the beach, or a night out on the town. It is very possible to dress sexy and sensuous but not trashy (look at Victoria Beckham, Rihanna, Hilary Swank, Jessica Biel, Jessica Alba). If you like sexy but classy, look into Versace, Dolce and Gabbana, Zac Posen, vintage Azzedine Alaia, Herve Leger, and other designers (even ones that you can pay a whole lot less for like ABS, Bebe, Marciano, even Forever 21 for goodness sakes).
3) Exercise/

FUN BABY

... with Brit hitting the top with "In The Zone" album, whereelse is she heading to? DOOOWWWNNN under (and I don't mean where the Kangaroos populate).
How sad ... really sad!
What else did you expect her to clean her dog with...her undies? Was she wearin one?
And did you hear her tounting a paparazzi about his weight?

Nat

Tresbellefemme: So your friends are moms who party, do a lot of drink, X, cocaine and other dope?? Because that's what Brit has been doing for YEARS.

az

i feel so bad for her children....it's not funny

leslie

I have defended Bruttney all along...I think she should be able to go out occasionally, have fun, and continue to work...but I am done. I think she needs to let the kids go live with a family member who can care for them, not nannies. She needs to focus on getting herself better and sane again. She has never had a life, it was always her career. I feel sorry for her but I don't think she has earned the right to care for her two sons. I feel very sorry for them.

concerned

Sounds like another genuine bipolar moment. This sounds like an OD of Seroquel. It is a heavy duty prescription that is often prescribed in Rehab, I have a daughter, who is so similar to Brit that it kills me every time I see her. When my daughter was 13 she was going crazy because we would not let her get married to a boy that was 16, She cut off all of her hair during the episode. After several inpatient stays at the local mental facility, she was referred to rehab for getting addicted to her precriptions, My daughter is now 19 and out on her own and doing better, thankfully has not gotten married or pregnant! But she does the same looney things that Britney does, Putrageous outfits when she has an extensive wardrobe, she goes to the local thrift store and gives brand new clothes away, trading them for bag lady clothes, adopting pets for instance...mine is on a list for no more adoptions! Every time she is manic she adopts a pet at the local mall or shelter and then when the episode is over, she "looses" the pet. Manic Depression coupled with post partum and/or post traumatic stress, I read a book called :Til the next shoe drops! Excellent reading! Let's hope she gets some help before the next shoe drops!

Charlotte

Dear God Nat you actually read what Tresbellefemme wrote?

My eyes rolled back in my head after the first line.

Terry

Some of you computer chair shrinks need to get out of the house more and stop running with the least bit of BS TMZ throws your way. It's clear the girl is troubled but only a trained person can say in what ways. This artical on her is spite for going to Ok mag period. Many Celebs give them a hard time ( if she did) you dont hear about it!. She sure didnt look bad the day after going shopping! No eyes rolling back lol she looked healthy to me and sure not someone using what TMZ's paid source is implying.

Shadow's mom

Does not paraniod schizophrenia first manifest apparent in the twenties? I honestly believe this girl is bi-polar or showing first signs of mental illness.

tracy presley

THIS POOR GIRL NEEDS PRAYER. I'M PUTTING HER ON MY CHURCH PRAYER LIST ON SUNDAY. NEVER DISCARD SOMEONE!

pattyann

tresbellefemme: when you have 2 toddlers, which Britney does, they are your main focus, party and get it out of your system does not come into play whatsoever when you have 2 children under the age of 5, no matter who you are, in fact if she was not Britney Spears she would not have these children, they would be wards of the state. Wake up and I suggest all your friends take parenting classes before they continue raising their children or having more children. Shame on you, put the children first, trainweck second. P.S. All your advice to Britney does not mention her children.

charity

THIS IS SO RETARDED AND VERY MADE UP! Y DO THEY KEEP SAYING THAT SHE IS USING EXPENSIVE THINGS ALL THE TIME?? ONE HER "GUCCI" DRESS SO WHAT LET HER DO WUT SHE WANTS TO DO YALL ARE SO MEAN!!! GO TO MY WEBSITE JUICYMAHOGANY.BLOGSPOT.COM AND READ A STORY I DID ON BRITNEY..THIS GIRL DOES NEED HELP BUT STILL LEAVE HER ALONE THE REASON SHE IS ACTING LIKE THIS IS BCAUSE OF PPLE LIKE YALL MAKIN HER FEEL DOWN!