Britney's Disastrous

Photo Shoot

7/23/2007 8:56 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0723_britney_ok_01_ex-1TMZ has learned that Britney's self-arranged photo shoot and interview with OK! Magazine was a complete disaster. We're told that the photos are so bad, execs at the magazine are, at this moment, trying to decide whether to report what actually happened -- or sanitize the truth to protect the pop train wreck.

According to multiple sources, Britney's behavior during the interview was "nothing less than a meltdown." She was, according to our sources, "completely out of it" during the shoot. The photos are "so bad" we've learned, that to publish them could "kill her career."

Apparently, Brit Brit's eyes rolled back in her head at one point, causing her to look half dead. Her mood, we're told, was extremely erratic. She took frequent bathroom breaks our source says, and each time she returned her mood would change. She was also completely paranoid during the entire interview, fearing at one point the ceiling was about to cave in on her. Out of control y'all!

We've also learned that Brit had some issues with hygiene on the set as well. At one point, Britney ordered up some fried chicken to munch on. We're told after she chowed down, she wiped her hands on a several thousand dollar dress that she was wearing for the shoot, staining it with grease. Yuck! One of her dogs also needed some assistance in the housebreaking department. Our on-set spy says that the dog pooped all over the floor, and Brit used (what else?) -- a dress to clean it up! How trashtastic!

As for how Brit looked for the photos, another nightmare. We've learned that OK! hired two of the best hair and makeup artists in L.A. to transform the once-bald beauty into something more presentable, but she wasn't havin' none of that. She refused to let the hired help touch her, opting instead for her "skanky friends" to do her hair and makeup. No wonder she always looks so fantastic!

And if you're wondering where her mom/publicist/lawyer/friend/ANYONE was to help her out, we're told that even her cousin Alli (who until recently was working as her personal assistant) couldn't deal, and is "done" with Miss Spears.

We'll see when OK! hits the stands this week -- if they actually have the balls to print the truth about what happened. We're guessing they don't!

A call to Brit's rep was not immediately returned. A rep for OK! would not discuss the upcoming issue.

JACK HAMMER

UnBelivable. WHAT A CRACKHEAD AND METHEAD AND SURELY STAR MATERIAL DEAD. SAVE THOSE INNOCENT TWO CHILDREN SHE HAS THOUGH. GOD SAVE THE WORLD. GOING TO HELL IN A HANDBASKET WE ALL ARE!!!

Heather

She's a wreck - these girls are total coke heads and they cannot handle the fast pace life style.. maybe she needs to get out of the biz while she can and live a normal sober life raising her sons. My prayers are with her and her family, I hope she decides to make the right change.

keke

i love you britney

Carissa

Ok and still the state of California is letting this nut-job keep custody of her kids?! What is she going to have to do next to prove that hey maybe she is just a LITTLE unfit to be raising two (suprisingly) adorable children?! This is a tragedy waiting to happen.

Tazzygirl6

That chick got issues! She is having a nervous breakdown and the public is watching and commenting on her life. She really needs someone that truely cares about her and is really trying to help her.

Eden

WoW.....I thought rehab had helped Britney but evidently NOT. What is the problem with so many of the younger celebrities? Do they just have too much money and time to party? Or, do the people in authority contribute to their drinking, drugs and bad behavior?

Aimees954

Here's an idea. Do NOT pass judgment. Did they ask Britney why she was acting that way? Did they see her do any drugs or drink?
Look I am not a fan of her music. I never have been. I did however know her a little way back when we both lived in Florida.
I myself am not thrilled about how she is treating Lynn (her mom). I love Lynn to death. But maybe there is more there than we know. All we know is what we are being told. Unless I sat down with Brit and Lynn I dont believe anything except that they are arguing. That's it'. As far as what OK is saying.......OK I believe they feel she was acting "off" but hell look at ALL the BS she gets put through. I wouldn't blame her if she did it all on purpose.
Hell I probably would.
Not saying she is. Maybe she does need some more help. But the truth is help is not going to do anything if she does not want to do it herself and for herself. Everyone says do it for her boys. I agree but I believe first and foremost it HAS to be her choice and for her.
I love ya B and just want you to get your life on track the way you want and see fit.
I know your a good person and a good mom and so do you. That's all that matters.

natasha

She's not even a really good singer - without producers tweaking her voice. I hope this will be the end of her career and we can make room for someone who's got more talent then just dancing.

Anon

This was already on Lainey Gossip this weekend... so not really a TMZ first. But I love TMZ so I forgive you.

Erika

Seriously LEAVE her alone... she is only human. Haven't you people ever had a bad day? Sheesh!

barbara miller

I am praying for Brittney, and all the heartless posters who are clearly uneducated regarding the power of addictions. My advise for Britt is to MOVE AWAY from hollywood as fast as possible, go live a low keyed life, and be happy! She is very blessed in that she has MONEY$$$, something the average alcoholic/addict does not! Britt needs to detox/dry out, which may take years, but as she lives life through sober eyes, she will see how she almost let the world destroy her. Britt, your creator God LOVES you very much and is ever calling you back to Him! + May our loving and kind God cure alcoholism/addictions within the next decade. God, please bless us ALL +++

hadji

I am so sick of special treatment for these NO talent people. If I acted that way, my kids would be taken from me. If I drank and drove, I would be sitting in jail. If I had cocaine on me like Lindsey....I would be in jail a long time.

Stop feeling bad for these people. Would they feel bad for us. No....... They could care less and neither does our legal system.

Leela

Hmm, I agree with Jen Jen, comment #6, it sounded plausible until the part about the poopy dress. If any of this is made up, it's ridiculous, poor Britney causes enough mayhem without making stuff up, however, considering some of her out of control past behaviour well I suppose anything is possible. If a story comes out complete with authentic photos, it would be nice if it served the purpose of Britney having to face reality. She won't be able to blame anyone else if the photos are right there staring her in the face. It just makes me so angry, she and Lindsay Lohan, both so incredibly young and talented, throwing their lives away. At least Lohan hasn't selfishly brought innocent little babies into her melodrama and Spears hasn't been busted for DUI, just driving with her helpless child in her lap, almost dropping a baby on the pavement...
Speaking of irresponsible, in her incessant need for instant gratification I don't suppose she stopped to consider that chihuahuas and toddlers generally don't mix. She could've have adopted a dog that would be compatible with children but oh no, she had to have yet another chihuahua even though she had to give her last dogs away. So when one of the little guys hurts the dog and he has to be put down, or the dog bites a child in self-defense, I guess Britney will blame...who? her mom, her manager, her slimey ex? Hey chihuahuas are great, one saved a toddler from a rattlesnake recently but in a chaotic household with little supervision, well stay tuned....

J.J.Gold

This woman is in dire need to be in the press, even if the press is all negative. Even if one believes half of what is written about her, this gal is still disgusting, and Help !!!?? forget about it she'll need to hit rock bottom before she can bounce back up. Stay tune for the crash cause it is coming.

Chris

Someone please save her children!

Previous 15 Comments | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments