Britney's Disastrous

Photo Shoot

7/23/2007 8:56 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0723_britney_ok_01_ex-1TMZ has learned that Britney's self-arranged photo shoot and interview with OK! Magazine was a complete disaster. We're told that the photos are so bad, execs at the magazine are, at this moment, trying to decide whether to report what actually happened -- or sanitize the truth to protect the pop train wreck.

According to multiple sources, Britney's behavior during the interview was "nothing less than a meltdown." She was, according to our sources, "completely out of it" during the shoot. The photos are "so bad" we've learned, that to publish them could "kill her career."

Apparently, Brit Brit's eyes rolled back in her head at one point, causing her to look half dead. Her mood, we're told, was extremely erratic. She took frequent bathroom breaks our source says, and each time she returned her mood would change. She was also completely paranoid during the entire interview, fearing at one point the ceiling was about to cave in on her. Out of control y'all!

We've also learned that Brit had some issues with hygiene on the set as well. At one point, Britney ordered up some fried chicken to munch on. We're told after she chowed down, she wiped her hands on a several thousand dollar dress that she was wearing for the shoot, staining it with grease. Yuck! One of her dogs also needed some assistance in the housebreaking department. Our on-set spy says that the dog pooped all over the floor, and Brit used (what else?) -- a dress to clean it up! How trashtastic!

As for how Brit looked for the photos, another nightmare. We've learned that OK! hired two of the best hair and makeup artists in L.A. to transform the once-bald beauty into something more presentable, but she wasn't havin' none of that. She refused to let the hired help touch her, opting instead for her "skanky friends" to do her hair and makeup. No wonder she always looks so fantastic!

And if you're wondering where her mom/publicist/lawyer/friend/ANYONE was to help her out, we're told that even her cousin Alli (who until recently was working as her personal assistant) couldn't deal, and is "done" with Miss Spears.

We'll see when OK! hits the stands this week -- if they actually have the balls to print the truth about what happened. We're guessing they don't!

A call to Brit's rep was not immediately returned. A rep for OK! would not discuss the upcoming issue.

bored as hell at work

what the hell is wrong with everyone?

daniele

shes obviously on heroin

giveherabreak

I don't know Britney Spears personally and I'm betting the "insiders" who are paid for their information don't either. I do however know the area and people where she comes from and am pretty sure she didn't start out to be what she's being made into. She's grown up in the public eye and my guess is that like anyone else would, she's grown tired of it. Because of that parasites like TMZ and tabloids turned her into a demon for their own personal gain and will ride her to the grave much like Anna Nicole whatever the hell her name is. Then they'll make her out to be a tragic victim of fame in order to keep their sales up a little longer. By then, if they're lucky, Paris Hilton will be a full fledged junkie and they can climb on her fame and ride it to the ground. Britney Spears is a human being and I really have to believe that somewhere in the course of her day she does something that's right. But, good and right doesn't sale until you die. You will kill her and you will be happy but if there's a God, and there is, you'll be given the same opportunity and we'll see how well you handle it and just how much fun that sorta public life is. Then you to will die and go to hell which in your case is a world where you have to look at yourself instead of exposing the weaknesses of those who have accomplished something in their lives.

giveherabreak

Oh and I forgot to add something. As far as her looks go, I think about 99% of the women of America would love to have the looks she does. These "horrible" pictures you show of her still look better than most women I've seen. The Hilton girl is another story but I've yet to see a picture of Britney Spears that approached less than beautiful.

kim

How do we know any of this is true? Sounds like exagerrated gossip to me. Her cousin Alli just used her for her own fame since now she wants t be a singer =( You have to feel for Britney because everyone around her does use her and that would drive anyone to act erratic. I just hope she isnt on drugs with those 2 babies she is raising.

Linda

It is sad to say but I predict that she will be dead within a year if she doesn't get help. tjose poor kids of hers.

avonlady

The girl is so nasty.

GH

I for one have some compassion for Brit. I had 2 children very close together and I went through a horrible Post Depression afterwards. It took me several month to get my self back to normal. I had mood swings, anxiety, out of control feelings. But that did not keep me from being a good mom I kept it locked in and the problem became worse. I had to be medicated for the problem to get better. I think she needs to get medical attention . My Doctor diagnosed it as a hormone in balance . So for all you Brit SLAMMERS you should try to have a little compassion and stop trying to make her look little a horrible mom and a human being just so you can make money off her sickness.

amy

she's on lsd

Kacman

Anyone remember the story of the world's first supermodel, Gia? If not you should rent and view the movie titled "Gia" starring Angelina Jolie.

Britney seems to be into the hard drugs of Heroin and/or Meth. She needs SERIOUS help but ANYONE that has ever know a serious addict, should know that the person with the addiction must take the first step on thier own. You can NOT help an addict if they do not want the help.

Simran

BRITTNEY IS TOTALLY HAVING A MELDOWN!
AND IF CLEANING UP DOG POOP WITH A BEAUTIFUL DRESS
ISN'T A MELTDOWN, THEN I DON'T WHAT IS!

Carpe

I think she needs to give herself a break. She won't fix herself until
there is nothing left, or she meets someone who helps get her
life back on track. Fame is such a fickle thing. Some people can handle
it, some people wind up with their brains fried like scrambled eggs!
Brit, the Beatles called while you were out, they said "Help."

LiveTVFan

Hey I'm all for making fun of self-indulgent idiot stars but I feel genuinely bad for Britney.
I would recommend to her taking some time to talk with a professional counselor.
I'm not saying she's nuts. I think she just sounds more & more like she has some things she needs help sorting out.
And it's good sometimes to have an unbiased, professional outsider listen.
Maybe she is bi-polar. There's no shame in that. A lot of people are and don't realize it.

I do really like the darker hair on Britney. She was a beautiful blonde yes but it's so fun to try something different now & then.

I really did like Tresbellefemme's post. TY for that!! I cut & pasted it to send to some friends (going to have to re-word parts of it to make it applicable but the core is good).

JennyP.

why is ANYONE paying attention to this useless mess of nasty flesh anyway???

Jennifer

She's on Coke!!!!! She is Coked out!! She needs an intervention, desperately!!

Previous 15 Comments | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments