Esai Morales Comes Clean to His Fans

7/23/2007 6:51 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Esai MoralesFormer "NYPD Blue" star Esai Morales has written an open letter to his fans on his MySpace page in response to a lawsuit filed by his former live-in girlfriend, who claims he sexually assaulted her and gave her herpes:

To My Fans,

As you may have already heard, I have been put in a very frustrating situation by some hurtful accusations that were leveled against me in a recent lawsuit. But, because of the nature of the litigious society we live in, my very competent legal counsel is advising me not to comment at this time.

Yet, I need to assure you personally that the charges that have been leveled against me are absolutely false and without merit and I am prepared to vigorously defend myself and my reputation.

You know me. You've known me for nearly three decades. And you know in your hearts that these claims are baseless. This is not the way I live my life and I am incapable of committing these kinds of acts.

I am proud of my humanity, my activism and my respect for fellow human beings. I will continue to be optimistic and I will not let a personal attack deter me from the bigger picture.

I am grateful and humbled by your prayers, well wishes and expressions of trust and support at this time and look forward to the day when the truth will prevail.
Peace,

Esai Morales

anonymous

Trudy please come over now and have unprotected sex with me, I am safe trust me and aftewards I will .............................

embarassed coon ass

Yeah right Esai. Keep it in your pants and stay on the Valtrex and you wouldn't be having these problems.

COCO

Hey, first of all I DON'T KNOW YOU, really. To me you are a person who get's paid acting on TV. That's all. I think is in poor taste to talk about your activism and how much you care about human beings. Is that's really the case, congratulations, but I got news for you...You can be the most gentle soul alive and still have herpes. So what's your point?

anonymous

How does Trudy "know" that Esai is a great guy???????????

Only swim in the Ocean

I have been mad at you since you hurt Micks girl back in the day.

ohnoudient

Why would a woman tell the world she caught herpes when she hadn't? This guy gave her the disease and anybody that sleeps with him after this story, needs their head examined, but hey I hear Magic still has groupies.

johnnie

keep your head up, keep walking and never look back.

johnnie

keep your head up, keep walking and never look back.

Johnny SoCal

RON MEXICO IS BACK!

dpg

Wait, Esai Morales has fans?

The Simple Life starring Paris and Esai

I believe the Girlfriend instead of Esai because of an episode of "The Simple Life" with Paris Hilton. I remember the first episode where Paris arrives by I think a helicopter to her parents' mansion and there is a gathering of Paris' friends. Who do we see but our man Esai Morales outside the gathering. Am I the only one to recognize him in the gathering. If anyone has a copy of the episode please watch it!
Paris + Esai= Both alleged to have Genital Herpes by close companions and both in the gathering at Paris's parent's mansion at the same time.

Jose (Pin)

Esai!!!

Saludos !!
From Cafe Violeta in San Juan!!! we are with you, because you are a gentlemen!!!

Jose (Anselmo's causin)

Just Me...

Querido Esai, no te sientas herido por personas que no han sabido valorar lo que representas como exelente profesional y ser humano. Eres unico y la imagen que muchos tenemos de ti no va a decrecer nunca, sin importar que una desquiciada mental sin valor alguno, como ser humano y menos como mujer trate de perjudicarte.

Esa nunca te merecio, fuiste,eres y seras demasiado para ella y como ya no te puede tener trata de hacer uso de recursos delesnables, que la perjudican mas a ella de lo que trata de hacerte a ti. Pero como nadie la conoce trata de utilizar un recurso tan bajo como ese. Eres el hombre que toda mujer desearia. Eres mas que un principe azul, que lastima que esa "mujer" no haya sabido valorar y respetar lo que representas como ser humano. Una mujer que ha amado, no lastima ni prodiga en publico cosas que deben quedar en pareja. Te adoro Esai!.... NO TE PREOCUPES QUE TODO CAE POR SU PROPIO PESO. No te dejes caer ni lastimar por alguien que no vale. Ley de causa y efecto, esa persona pagara con creces el dano que ha tratado de causar, ya lo veras. Adelante querido y amado Esai!

We must be proud of him. Great actor, never been in scandals or bad thingns. She maybe needs money or she has a sick love. You have to let Him go, He is too much man for a empty and shameless like you. This woman is a shame for all of us. She's trying to hurt somebody very special. He is a dream for a lot of womans who can give everiy thing for somebody like him. Esai you are the best person I admire. inside and out, you are autentic, carismatic and pure. I will always love you! Sorry about my english I speak better spanish, but I hope every body wnderstand what I mean.

B. Smart

A CHALLENGE TO MR. MORALES:

WELL, IF IT'S TRULY A LIE OR LIE'S ABOUT YOU OR YOUR PERSONAL LIFE, AND YOU TRULY CARE ABOUT WHAT YOUR FANS THINK, AND YOU TRULY CARE ABOUT BEING A RESPONSIBLE HUMANITARIAN AND ROLE MODEL, AND YOU TRULY CARE ABOUT THE HEALTH AND LIVE'S OF YOUR SEX PARTNERS ......... THEN WHY NOT REALLY COME CLEAN WITH EVERYONE AND TAKE A SIMPLE BLOOD TEST OR WHATEVER TYPE OF TEST THEY HAVE FOR DIAGNOSING THE HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS, AND THEN REVEAL THE RESULTS OF THAT TEST TO THE PUBLIC?????

1. DON'T YOU EVEN WANT TO KNOW WHETHER YOU MIGHT HAVE IT AFTER BEING ACCUSED, ESPECIALLY IF YOU KNOW FOR SURE THAT A FORMER PARTNER NOW HAS IT????

ANY NORMAL PERSON WHO HAD SEX WITH SOMEONE WHO HAS ADMITTED THEY NOW HAVE HERPES WOULD BE RUNNING TO THE CLINIC/DOCTOR FOR A HERPES TEST, IF ONLY TO MAKE SURE IT WAS NOT PASSED ON TO YOU.

2. DON'T YOU EVEN WANT TO KNOW OR CARE IF YOU HAVE THIS DISEASE MR. MORALES, OR DON'T YOU EVEN CARE THAT YOU MAY INFECT SOMEONE ELSE???.

3. IS KNOWING THAT YOUR FORMER SEX PARTNER HAS THE HERPES VIRUS, AND REFUSING TO TAKE A TEST TO SEE IF YOU HAVE IT OR NOT, YOUR IDEA OF BEING A RESPONSIBLE HUMANITARIAN???

4. COME NOW MR. MORALES, YOU HAVE BEEN ACCUSED OF SOMETHING PRETTY NASTY, SERIOUS, EGREGIOUS, DEVASTATING AND LIFE CHANGING, WHICH IS VERY SERIOUS, SO IF YOU REALLY HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE AND ARE TELLING THE TRUTH THEN YOU SHOULD HAVE NO PROBLEM TAKING A TEST AND REVEALING THE RESULTS OF THAT TEST TO THE PUBLIC, RIGHT????

5. I WOULD THINK THAT YOU WOULD BE JUMPING AT THE CHANCE TO PROVE THIS WOMAN WRONG, AND TO PROVE WHO IS THE REAL LIAR???

IF YOU DON'T DO A HERPES TEST THEN IT MUST MEAN THAT YOU DO HAVE THE HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS AND THAT YOU WERE LYING ALL A LONG TO EVERYONE WHO EVER BELIEVED IN YOU.

FOR THE RECORD:

QUITE HONESTLY, I DON'T BELIEVE ONE WORD THAT YOU HAVE SAID, I DO BELEIVE THAT YOU HAVE THE HERPES VIRUS, AND FOR THAT I WILL NEVER WATCH YOU AGAIN, UNLESS YOU PROVE TO ME, AND ALL YOUR FANS, THAT YOU'RE TELLING THE TRUTH, BY TAKING THE HERPES TEST!

I DON'T THINK YOU WILL TAKE THE TEST OR REVEAL IT TO THE PUBLIC AND THIS IS MY OPINION -

IT'S THIS TYPE OF IRRESPONSIBLE, SPOILED AND SELFISH ATTITUDE, TWISTED
MORALS AND VILE BEHAVIOR THAT HAS CAUSED THE HERPES SIMPLEX AND
A.I.D.S VIRUS EPIDEMIC.

IT'S COWARDS LIKE MR. MORALES THAT KEEP THESE HORRIFIC AND DEADLY
VIRUS'S ALIVE AND WELL, AND MOST OF ALL A SECRET.

BECAUSE OF COWARDS LIKE MR. MORALES, YOUR SON, DAUGHTER, COUSIN,
AUNT, UNCLE, SISTER, BROTHER, MOTHER, FATHER, ETC, HAS A 99% CHANCE
OF CONTRACTING AND BECOMING INFECTED WITH THESE HORRIFIC AND
DEADLY VIRUS'S, SHOULD THEY EVER HAVE SEX WITH SOMEONE LIKE MR.
MORALES, WHO IS OBVIOUSLY INFECTED WITH THE HERPES VIRUS, OR WORSE.

BOTH THE HERPES AND A.I.D.S VIRUS'S ARE KILLERS. PEOPLE WHO CONTRACT
THE HERPES VIRUS WILL ALSO BE STRICKEN WITH CANCER.

IT'S PEOPLE LIKE MR. MORALES, WHO WAS NOT HONEST AND DID NOT INFORM
HIS PARTNER THAT HE WAS CARRYING THIS NASTY AND DEADLY VIRUS, THAT
HAS MADE IT SO PREVELENT.

esaifan

i dont believe this story like i already said. but here is something i found. i think i found a picture of this girl if interrested go to gettyimages.com search for esai images i cant rember what page youll have to check but it has him leaving a nightclub and its dated 1/12/06 about the time they stared dating. i dont know for sure if it is her.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments