Got a Flava for the D-List?

7/23/2007 3:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Caution! Trainwreck crossing! The red carpet parade for Flava Flav's VH1 roast was an express run of the D-list's top trainwrecks.
Flava's Roast -- click to launch
Chuckling roast attendees included the "girls" from "Charm School," "Surreal Life" disasters, more-orange-than-ever Carrot Top, Flava Flav himself -- and a wide assortment of celebratory wreckage. Paging Kathy Griffin! As always, VH1's star line-up did not dissappoint -- in the tragically hilarious category.

Click on in for a look at the purple "red" carpet parade. Protective eyewear recommended.

Nathan

fist

kimberly stewart

this show was actually funny, but OMG these bitches are GHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETOOO!!! lol

costaMesaboy

i only liked the blond & asian bitch,,,,,,,,,,on the show!!!

Hang em High

What does all those ugly HO's see in what has to be one of the ugliest men on earth.

I love u Travis

number one learn how to spell first and try F list!

shelly

I know I'm older than most people who follow TMZ, but I must be missing something when it comes to Flava. I even went so far as to watch his show twice and am still amazed that people even pay attention to him let alone some beautiful woman

Mags

Great, now I have to rinse my eyes with bleach. THANKS A LOT, TMZ!!!

neeter

THIS IS BY FAR THE NASTIEST BUNCH OF PEOPLE ON EARTH. IT'S ACTUALLY EMBARRASSING.

neeter

CARROT TOP IS MAJORLY ON STEROIDS. DUHHHH. HOW SAD THAT IT TAKES ROIDS TO MAKE SOMEONE FEEL IMPORTANT. AND IT'S SOOOOOOOO OBVIOUS.

Dawn Day

Cue Don Imus!!!!

Nathan

to #5 - I know how to spell. Writing "fist" instead of "first" has become the thing to do... kinda like OMG!!11one!

Ms.Kitty

I heard Lisa Lampenilli was the BEST!!!! She is hilarious!

Whadda-Do

This little man should join the circus as a clown. This is the exact persona of a black man that white america wants to see over and over again because Flava hits all of the stereotypes past, present and future. He is the type of black that Bill Cosby is talking about NOT being. Unfortuneatly, Flava gets paid too much to act like this so he keeps doing it.

grasshopper

TRASH, TRASH, TRASH...ALL OF IT.....MORE AND MORE TRASH IN THE NEWS AND THAT BOY IS THE LEADER OF THE PACK...MICHAEL VICK KILLING INNOCENT DOGS AND FLAV WITH WHITE DOGS...TRASH. SEND THEM ALL BACK TO THE HOOD. WHERE IS OPRAH AND BILL COSBY, SPEAK UP PEOPLE.

stutzey

Some of you people are disgusting pieces of trash. You don't have to like Flav, but you are trash for thinking that you are better than him. What goes around comes around, and I hear the truck coming up the street to pick the rest of you losers up.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments