LC Who? Spoiled Rich Kids Move to Newport

7/23/2007 4:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

If you haven't yet gotten your fill of over privileged white kids getting famous for no other reason than for being over privileged white kids, then today is your lucky day!

TMZ has obtained the first exclusive clip of "Newport Harbor" -- the next iteration of MTV's next "Real OC," and the locale might be new, but from the looks of the trailer, the usual suspects are the same. Scheming blonde Brooke Hogan-alike? Check. Pretty-smart-has-it-all girl who can't stop whining? Check. Smooth-chested white boys acting as foils for the much more interesting (read: bitchy) girls? Check, mate!

The surreality of this O.C. unfurls in "Newport Harbor," August 15 on MTV.

costaMesaboy

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,meth kills, Orange County............don' t mess with it!!!,,,,,,,stick to cold beers@

Big Deal

What's the big deal. If someone wnats to get lost in a mindless and trivial show for a little while each week then let them. Maybe this will serve as a 'reality vacaton' for real people with real problems.

Save Joe Francis

I hear those Newport Harbor girls are big time sluts.

Amanda

Does anyone actually watch this crap? The last thing we need is for the youth of America to think that its socially acceptable to be dependent on mommy and daddy. This makes me want to vomit.

stop the madness

post 4 I agree I was a teen in the 80s when it was great mtv.The Ramones where right they saw it coming music has gone down hill

costaMesaboy

CARL,,,,,,,,,are you a racist?????????????...typical

Happy To Be Me

A BIG ZZZZZZZZZZZ

NewportNative

Embarrassing! I My family has lived in the Newport Harbor area since the late 60s and it had always been a very laid back area. Now you have the nouveau riche moving in (who are usually in other parts of Newport) and trying to impress the hell out of each other with status symbols bought with credit card (with deeper debt than they'll ever admit) and a ridiculous sense of entitlement. This is going to make the entire area look snottier than it is. Stop marring our area, Mtv! Go back to playing music videos!

Joe

This looks like another hit show from MTV.

ozzienik

lllaaaaammmeeeee

lindsay

more proof out country is going to pot,

these rude brats have no respect or responsibility
why don't they call it (stupid spoiled brats that will always be losers)

Katie

Oh please don't compare LC to these girls. She is in a class of her own when it comes to reality stars. She is a classy girl.......love her!!

cmb21

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is why Orange County SUCKS ASS! Realistic Southern California life is much better depicted by life in the 805. 'Nuff said.

Save Joe Francis

MTV needs to do a cross-over show between "Newport Harbor" and "World's Worst Jobs". I'd like to see these spoiled brats working in a meat packing factory, picking strawberries with the Mexicans or working as Bangkok prostitutes. That would be worth watching!

spawn of echo

this is ridiculous. I thought the premise of the first one was stupid (it was Laguna Beach, right?), I refuse to watch. I have grown up in Orange County my entire life (except the the 4 wondrous years of San Diego), and I'm sick and tired of everyone from this area being portayed as some form of stupid hoe-bag starlet wanna-be or another. How about a REAL reality show based on Orange County? No? Why? BECAUSE MOST OF US ARE NORMAL!!!!!!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments