LC Who? Spoiled Rich Kids Move to Newport

7/23/2007 4:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

If you haven't yet gotten your fill of over privileged white kids getting famous for no other reason than for being over privileged white kids, then today is your lucky day!

TMZ has obtained the first exclusive clip of "Newport Harbor" -- the next iteration of MTV's next "Real OC," and the locale might be new, but from the looks of the trailer, the usual suspects are the same. Scheming blonde Brooke Hogan-alike? Check. Pretty-smart-has-it-all girl who can't stop whining? Check. Smooth-chested white boys acting as foils for the much more interesting (read: bitchy) girls? Check, mate!

The surreality of this O.C. unfurls in "Newport Harbor," August 15 on MTV.

lame

i'll watch when they film the next "Real OC" at Tustin high school.

Tucker

This is so depressing
when Laguna Beach came out I was a sophmore, so all of the juniors and seniors where older than me and stuff
but now I just graduated high school so these little bitches are younger than me
damn I feel so old!

dogggonit

Where are the pies? this is the worst...............................................................................LOL...................................

duh...totally !

ok.....I honestly thought the trailor was a joke !!! lol.......I can't stand those fake, spoiled brats and would never let my kids watch that garbage ! ridiculous !
who talks and 'acts' like that ??????? duh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CMNB

hahahaha! this should be good! I went to Newport Harbor years ago, and my son did too. Back when I was there, it was party time most of the time. While my son was there, he just graduated Class of 2007, it was the same,

Megan

Anyway, Laguna Beach, the first 2 seasons, was fun to watch...continuing to spew this stuff out though, it's getting old. The first time, it was profitable, this time around, it will be a bust. MTV apparently loves broadcasting bratty children in that "Super Sweet 16" is constantly aired, as is this new show. I can go to the local mall if I want to see a bunch of snot nosed teenage girls walking around like they own the world, not on MTV.

berta

WHy do theyhave to move!!! I love Laguna Beach!! It was the best..the first 2 seasons were sooooooooooooooo awesome!!! I am not gonna like Newport Beach!! why did they have to move??

costaMesaboy

MEGAN, never really thought about the al queeda thing ironic???.....mtv sucks,,,VH1 & BRAVO, and Fuel TV,,,rock nowadays..........i luv Bravo tv, i'm gonna go cook 4 me lady, right now,,CYA

Johnny SoCal

33. yes, Al Qaeda also hates the other aspects of society that the liberals encourage....gay marriage/relationships, feminist women, children born out of wedlock. It's funny how the same people who don't want to fight Al Qaeda or terror are the ones that Al Qaeda wants to kill for all of the outrageous behavior they commit.
===
WHAT? HOW DUMB ARE YOU?

Johnny SoCal

GOD DAMMIT!

I'VE GOT TO SELL MY HOUSE DENNIS!

Amber

MTV has gone down the tubes. It used to be for 20-somethings and now it's for all the teeny-boppers out there. I don't watch it anymore. I refuse. It does need to go back to its roots...which is MUSIC.

Amber

9. I went to school there.

: )

Just wanted you all to know..LMAO

Posted at 4:21PM on Jul 23rd 2007 by DANI

WHO CARES! Oh, and it's not funny!

meghan

you are all so pathetic. you get mad about a tv show. if you dont like it then dont watch it. its not that big of a deal. get over it!

Never inked up!

The reason this is not funny is because there are a whole generation of kids who think its cool to live like this. The thruth is there is nobody better, more warm , more friendly, caring, hard working, and willing to give more out of their pockets then the good old fashioned middle-class. And there are a lot more of us then them.

This is the message we need to give to the MTV-ers. {I agree, MTV sucks now.}

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3