Romijn and O'Connell's Love Still Rolling

7/23/2007 5:38 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's not quite two weeks for newlyweds Rebecca Romijn and Jerry O'Connell -- and they continue to prove the skeptics wrong! Their marriage has now lasted nine scintillating days!

The "Ugly Betty"/"Crossing Jordan" couple was spotted on day eight, sharing a lovely bike ride through New York City. What a great way to keep things fresh! On day five, they spent the evening together at a Fergie concert.

This thing is going to last! But who's counting? Everybody.

Tangie

Jerry's OK, but give me Stamos any day!!!

costaMesaboy

................CORY HAIM & LILO.............CAUGHT SMOKING CRACK!!!!haha,,cerveza rules

doesnt matter

they wont last...he is going to leave her because wshe is way older for him...plus she deserves it for leaving mr. hottie stamos!!!

anonymous

They are just a normal couple, not all weird like the rest of Hollywood. I like them.

L.A. Douchenozzle, Esq.

I would pay to sniff her bicycle seat after a long ride on a hot day......

whatever4

she's a hoot....personally, they're probably an average couple. professionally, i find j.c.'s acting to be dimensionless, cold, stiff...rather boring...she's far more talented and warm.

give me stamos any day! 2 bad 4 her...her loss!! whoever ends up wid him will be a lucky girl.

rachel

Nine more days, and it'll be over.

Ethan

How come all we see of this boring dull couple is them always riding bikes. Funny I do remember Rebecca saying on some talk show that riding bikes was like couples therapy for them. Well now that they are married they will need all the therapy they can get. So I guess that means that we will be seeing alot of pictures of them riding bikes from now on. LOL

rachel

All these years I admires Jerry OConnell as an out gay man, now he takes a beard??

Ethan

Who cares if these two losers can ride bikes, boooooooring!! Oh and by the way their wedding was a big joke!

Ethan

I would rather have seen those two crash into one another on their bikes and have a spill hell now that would have made a better video than this piece of crap!

Tuff stuff

they are married to coke

Mysty Maples

Are we really going to get a daily update on these two idiots? Who cares?

rachel

Two gays playing it straight - just come out already!!!!!

Ethan

Are you freaking serious like we need to see this!! I would like to see those two fools get on their bikes and keep riding till they disappear.