« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Baby Mama

Forcing QB

Out of the Pocket?

7/24/2007 7:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Matt LeinartHe's taken on some of the biggest, baddest men on the planet, but it's his baby mama who's hitting football stud Matt Leinart where it hurts the most -- his wallet!

TMZ has learned that the NFL pretty boy is locked in a raging legal fight with his ex-girlfriend, Brynn Cameron, over the couple's 9-month-old son Cole. According to sources close to the case, Brynn wants Matt to hand over more than $30,000 per month! That's a ton of jack for a 21-year-old living with her parents! According to sources close to the case, Leinart's pissed -- having already bought her a car, as well as voluntarily giving her around six grand a month. Leinart signed a six-year deal with the Arizona Cardinals in 2006 -- reportedly worth around $51 million.

We're told Leinart's also waging a "gung-ho" battle for custody, and recently filed a petition to establish paternity. Sources tell TMZ that the former USC star already "comes back to L.A. once a week, every week, to see the baby," but he wants a schedule where he can see the kid in Arizona as well. Unlike most pro athlete dads who have kids out of wedlock, we're told Matt is an engaged father who wants to be in his son's life.

But Cameron claims she's doing all the hard work when it comes to parenting, telling the Ventura County Star that Leinart "comes and goes whenever he wants ... he likes that Hollywood stuff and I don't like that."

The two are scheduled to hammer it out in court on August 13. Attempts to contact Cameron were unsuccessful. For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Dan

And yet, another money hungry ho after his money...I think she got knocked up on purpose. What a skank. I'm sure Leinhart is going to do everything to be a good dad and take care of his child. $30K a month for child support, what a joke that money hungry skank is...geez !! I want to know what the DNA test says too.

Krw

Tom Brady, you better take notes. You better offer your baby mama some dough before you end up like Matt! That bun is almost baked!

muppet

Put most of the money in a college trust fund.

pudge

Everyone is crying about him not wanting to pay out whatever she is asking for. She needs to realize that if they go before a family court judge that the judge could order child support payments for LESS than what he is giving her now freely without a court order.

kat

I would love to have $6000, just handed over from my kids father ! She should be so lucky! Child Support is a must for anyone but $30,000; she hates hollywood but loves hollywoodmoney!!!! how would she feel to know most mothers do not receive $6000 a year, try under $2300 when its being collected boo hoo hoo cry povert some more people say trojan for him how about IUD

crymeariver

I would do it for that price

Next Time

If he give her money and see the kid what else should he do. And the kid should come frist not the money. That is all she see is the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. LOVE YOUR KID

KyOde

$30K is ridiculous! I have two kids and a wife and I know that I don't spend $30K to provide for both my kids on a yearly basis! Let alone monthly. I think she should provide a "list" of what she plans to spend $30K a month on and justify her request. I am not saying she isn't entitled to something. But, $30K/month!!!!!!!

If he wants to be in the kids life then she can't make the claim that she is raising him by herself if she won't allow him to visit and be visited. Come on people, the male is not ALWAYS the bad "guy" in these situations!

Just my two cents! If you are lucky, you can buy a chicklet!

cccsilva

30,000 a month is absolutely ridiculous. Whether he has the money or not. It does not take that much money to raise a baby every month. Some people live on that much money and raise a family in a whole year. C'mon. That broad is just a money grubing bitch...thats all that is

momof5boys

Well, I don't usually respond to these things, but I just had to. I can't believe the way you people are talking about a woman who had a baby with a man who wants to be a part time dad. I don't know this guy from Adam, but I am a mother and I know that this isn't right. Do you people think that she came up with this amount on her own? The whole reason she is going to court is to GET CHILD SUPPORT IN LEGAL TERMS FOR THIS BABY! Just because she is getting $6000 a month right now, doesn't guarantee that she will get that for the next 18 yrs. If she doesn't have a COURT ORDER then he can STOP PAYING WHENEVER HE WANTS! Then she has to go to court and it might take years to get that support. HELLO! HAVENT YOU PEOPLE EVER HEARD ABOUT DEADBEAT DADS!? They usually have a court order and STILL don't pay. When you go to court, the judge will decide and it might be $6000, or it might be $60,000. Either way this is something she has to do to protect her child. I commend her for that.
Also I used to live in Southern Cali and a 2 bd appt was in excess of $1000 a month. My electric bills were over $100 a month and thats with no A/C. How can you fault a woman who is taking care of HIS baby? Give me a BREAK!!

Felix Rivera

Thats crazy, they need to get rid of Child Support, thats craazzy! the bitch already got a car and $6,000 a month , u could live pretty comfortable on that, and ur car is paid off, this money hungry women these days!

Aquarius

I know all too well the agony of establishing paternity and support. Why, at this very moment, my husband and I are paying support for a child who his ex wife ADMITS is not is, BUT, because the child was born while they were married and it has taken 17 years for this disgusting individual to FINALLY admit she slept with SEVERAL people while married to him, the court will not allow us to get a paternity test even when we offered to pay for it. How's that for justice? They have 3 kids together for which my husband raised solely on his own for 10 years due to the fact his ex-wife was too busy running around buying crack, then as years went by the kids one by one ended up with the mother, who by the way NEVER PAID A DIME IN SUPPORT to my husband and brags about the middle child not being his, yet recently took him for support and raked him over the coals. Now tell me good people of the Earth, WHERE IS THE JUSTICE IN THAT? Not all fathers with children to whom they are no longer married to the mothers are deadbeats, and unfortunately, the justice system treats them as such. 30,000 a month for a kid? Talk about gold digging...can't say I blame the guy for questioning the motives of his ex...why all of a sudden are children used as a pay check? I hope what they say about the year 2012 is true, the human race has sunk to a new low.

Zenophobe Alien

Hope she takes him for alot

FREAK-ON-A-LEASH

Trojan should have worn one.

USC Fan

Leave him alone!! He is such a good guy!!!!! That bitch is just $$$$ hungry!!!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments